Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

By the time Curry got his 5th and 6th fouls, the game was academic. Cavs came out like gangbusters and played with a lead throughout... can't put this one on the refs. Even if the zebras had it in mind to lend some help, the Cavs didn't need it, not last night at least.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i watched the replay of the game last night. honestly, curry got called for some ticky tack fouls. his 5th and 6th especially. jordan or any other mvp would've never been called with those fouls. he had the right to throw his mouthpiece at cavs owners kid.

i still can't call lebrick the goat. first draymond gets suspended for some bullshit and yesterday, get curry in foul trouble. not saying cavs would've lost those games but he's getting a lot of help.
    Steph got his 5th and 6th with minutes to go in the 4th you really think the refs set him up? Bad calls whatever the warriors have gotten away with so much all year its evening out finally.

And lol yeah Draymond getting suspended was bs

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

I should have also commented on the topic, even if lebron wins a few more titles he wont surpass jordan. Really tough to compare the 2, so many diff variables. I think its ok to discuss once lebron's career is over but even then no one will ever measure up to mj

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Steph got his 5th and 6th with minutes to go in the 4th you really think the refs set him up? Bad calls whatever the warriors have gotten away with so much all year its evening out finally.

And lol yeah Draymond getting suspended was bs

you know that when curry got his 5th that was a steal and an easy layup right? huge momentum changer.

why didn't the league suspend draymond for okc? and why did he get suspended when lebron was the one that initiated by purposely stepping over him? c'mon man. if anything he should've been suspended for kicking adams in the nuts twice.

like i said, i didn't say the cavs would've lost but he's getting some help, no doubt.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

F these fake jordans rocking fake jordans...you wear a 23 but you still a fake jordan...

readytowinem

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    By the time Curry got his 5th and 6th fouls, the game was academic. Cavs came out like gangbusters and played with a lead throughout... can't put this one on the refs. Even if the zebras had it in mind to lend some help, the Cavs didn't need it, not last night at least.
    Correct me if I am wrong. They were down by 8 with plenty of time when Curry stole the ball from Kyrie? That was his 5th foul. Crucial call.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong. They were down by 8 with plenty of time when Curry stole the ball from Kyrie? That was his 5th foul. Crucial call.
    resulting in a layup so they would've been down by 6 with curry only having 4 fouls. playing with 5 and playing with 4 fouls is a huge difference.

readytowinem

resulting in a layup so they would've been down by 6 with curry only having 4 fouls. playing with 5 and playing with 4 fouls is a huge difference.
    It's just crazy there has been no consistency in the calls. Even in earlier games the Warriors won I was scratching my head. Cavs got no calls...then a complete 180 getting all the calls.

I assume that they just let the game play out for game 7 now that they stretched it to the max. Wouldn't be suprised if we see the first close game.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

people think one call can't make a difference but that one call made a huge difference. it's the fukking playoffs, let them play.

if someone like meta world peace were to go nuts after his 6th foul i would just laugh it off but when curry starts throwing his mouthpiece, i have to agree with the guy. i mean the guy never fouls out and he happens to foul out from ticky tack fouls on a crucial game 6? i'd be pissed too. regardless though, he needs to keep his woman in check. she's only making him look like a bitch. we all know who wears the pants in that family.

readytowinem

people think one call can't make a difference but that one call made a huge difference. it's the fukking playoffs, let them play.

if someone like meta world peace were to go nuts after his 6th foul i would just laugh it off but when curry starts throwing his mouthpiece, i have to agree with the guy. i mean the guy never fouls out and he happens to foul out from ticky tack fouls on a crucial game 6? i'd be pissed too.
    And the best part was they were allowing them to push him around and run him over multiple times. He got cgarged over 3 times that were less contact then him trying to run down court and lebron falling into him...lol

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

That foul number 2 on curry really set the tone for the rig JOB by NBA to force game 7. After curry got the 2nd foul in 1st quarter game6, Cavs went on 18-2 run to literally ended the game right there. Just unbelievable a small call can instantly change the outcome of the game. NBA has robbed Warriors 2 games now, I think they know Warriors are the better team, they shall reward the better team come sunday to make sure the better team win it all, DUBS.

First 12