Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Is Curry going to be out for Game 7?

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Cleveland fans keeping it classy as usual. Some suspect calls all night not really a conspiracy theorist but cavs get the ref treatment and the nba gets their game 7...

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

yes 2 red cards he is out next game

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

LeBron crying about foul calls is par for the course.. curry throw temper tantrum might have just lost him the finals

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Well he threw his mouth guard at the fan. But the NBA cannot keep him out. It would undermined the series if CAVS where to win

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No

He will be there

trillz

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    LeBron crying about foul calls is par for the course.. curry throw temper tantrum might have just lost him the finals
    Heat of the moment. The guy hasn't fouled out in 3 years and GS got hosed all night with no calls/crap calls.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

0 penetrating chance.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

No chance he gets suspended for Game 7

The officiating has been so retarded at times. They let them bang /play physical and call no fouls on obviously foul calls but then call Curry for a foul when he's getting out the way and doesn't even touch him (on the foul call), he may of gotten him before on the strip but not on that part ...

Insane ...

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I'll tell you all what...... If that mouthpiece hit a female, he'd be suspended.

Anyone agree?

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by trillz View Post
    Heat of the moment. The guy hasn't fouled out in 3 years and GS got hosed all night with no calls/crap calls.
    You're almost as much of a baby as the Warriors. If anyone got the benefit of the whistle, it was GSW. Curry was acting up long before the foul out. The camera caught him sticking his leg out on a 3 to get a foul, the ref called him out on it, and he was throwing a tantrum saying he didn't.

Cavs spanked them straight up and the refs had nothing to do with it.

Curry will play game 7 100%.

trillz

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    You're almost as much of a baby as the Warriors. If anyone got the benefit of the whistle, it was GSW. Curry was acting up long before the foul out. The camera caught him sticking his leg out on a 3 to get a foul, the ref called him out on it, and he was throwing a tantrum saying he didn't.

Cavs spanked them straight up and the refs had nothing to do with it.

Curry will play game 7 100%.
    how am I being a baby? I'm calling it how I see it, and I didn't even have a side in this game. Officiating wasn't evenly called tonight anyone with half a brain could see it. Dubs got benefit of the doubt... lol you're so penetrating naive if you really don't think refs favored cavs tonight in hopes of a game 7. Sheep

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Well he threw his mouth guard at the fan. But the NBA cannot keep him out. It would undermined the series if CAVS where to win
    people would riot worse than than when we bombed iraq back to stone ages

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I'll tell you all what...... If that mouthpiece hit a female, he'd be suspended.

Anyone agree?
    sounds about right

ctine2020
    ctine2020's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by trillz View Post
    how am I being a baby? I'm calling it how I see it, and I didn't even have a side in this game. Officiating wasn't evenly called tonight anyone with half a brain could see it. Dubs got benefit of the doubt... lol you're so penetrating naive if you really don't think refs favored cavs tonight in hopes of a game 7. Sheep

I would have to say that a lot of people don't have half a mind according to you I suppose. Appreciate your expertise and perhaps you should apply to work in the NBA replay center. Cavs threw a haymaker, officiating had nothing to do with the outcome. Little Stef isn't used to not getting his favorable calls and he threw a tantrum like a 5-year old child as a result. Warriors are going to get saved by Oracle, but tell you what... if the next game was in Cleveland then there is no repeat champion. Going to be a fun game to watch regardless.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

One of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

There is a better chance of Trump being president

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Broke landers has a better chance of hitting a rubber band play.

Neither will happen

CWD
    Update your status

king mush brock speaks

worse than weeds in the garden

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by ctine2020 View Post
    I would have to say that a lot of people don't have half a mind according to you I suppose. Appreciate your expertise and perhaps you should apply to work in the NBA replay center. Cavs threw a haymaker, officiating had nothing to do with the outcome. Little Stef isn't used to not getting his favorable calls and he threw a tantrum like a 5-year old child as a result. Warriors are going to get saved by Oracle, but tell you what... if the next game was in Cleveland then there is no repeat champion. Going to be a fun game to watch regardless.
    If Game 7 was in Cleveland then Game 6 would have been in Oracle, results wouldn't be the same .... They stole one in Cleveland ...