will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

NBA Finals- We're Going To See a Game 7- There's a Catch!!! Read This

I didn't put the link here, but Green isn't allowed to show up at The Oracle. If he does, it's a $140,000 Fine. The crazy thing about it is IF the Warriors were to win game 5, Green wouldn't be able to participate in the festivities!!!! WOW!

I'm on LBJ's side, but to bust your ass all season like Green and not be able to participate???? That's RIDICULOUS.

I'm thinking that he won't have to worry as James will definitely be more aggressive and without Green, Cleveland will win game 5. Then, they would go back to Quicken Loans Arena and I think Cleveland would get some hope or confidence back and win and tie the series at 3-3. This is going to be good. Oklahoma City should've beaten GS, but with Draymond Green out in game 5, this changes the complexion of the series. Golden State is still in the driver's seat, but this is Lebron James that we're talking about and in game 7's (I'm assuming), anything can happen. I think Lebron will be at his best here. Game 7, edge to the Warriors, but I can see Lebron changing this series as GS lives off of 3's. The Warriors sure played poorly against OKC.

I know most people think that GS will win and I'm just rooting for LBJ. Any opinions on the news?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Plug in Iggy, McAdoo off the bench when they wanna go small. All is well. Just have to keep the Cavs off the offensive glass and they'll be fine. Being at home, I don't see the same effort Cleveland had in game 4 with the physicality. But, you never know with the NBA and how the refs call this one. All things equal, Warriors too deep and Iggy just has to play more.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1264

Your asking for trouble betting against gs regarfless green in building or not.

Get your weight up sucka

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

He will be there. 140k fine will be split among the players easily.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Curry and Thompson will make too many 3s for Greens absence to be felt.

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

they said he's allowed to celebrate with the team at oracle AFTER the win, he just can't be in the arena before or during the game. i'm sure he will still show up to cheer on for his team though cause 140k ain't shit to him.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Plug in Iggy, McAdoo off the bench when they wanna go small. All is well. Just have to keep the Cavs off the offensive glass and they'll be fine. Being at home, I don't see the same effort Cleveland had in game 4 with the physicality. But, you never know with the NBA and how the refs call this one. All things equal, Warriors too deep and Iggy just has to play more.
    McAdoo is terrible and nowhere near the level of Iggy or Draymond Green. Your post insinuates you can just plug in McAdoo and Iggy into Draymond Green's role and that's laughable. What enables the Warriors to go small is Green's rebounding, and defense on the other teams post players. Iggy is a great wing defender but the dude can't bang inside with Tristan Thompson and Love. Green is arguably more valuable to the warriors than Curry in my opinion and him being out is huge.

riverja
    riverja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

This will fire the Warriors up. They are damn near unbeatable at home. Barnes and Iggy will have to pick up the slack though. Cavs will pound the boards now that Draymiond out. That is there only shot.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    McAdoo is terrible and nowhere near the level of Iggy or Draymond Green. Your post insinuates you can just plug in McAdoo and Iggy into Draymond Green's role and that's laughable. What enables the Warriors to go small is Green's rebounding, and defense on the other teams post players. Iggy is a great wing defender but the dude can't bang inside with Tristan Thompson and Love. Green is arguably more valuable to the warriors than Curry in my opinion and him being out is huge.
    Obviously don't think it's that simple, but I think they have the depth to withstand losing Draymond. Rebounding is gonna be the big issue, which worries me but they seem to overcome it. So, at home, I believe the lineups they send out there will be good enough to get the W. Nowhere near as confident as I was with Green. Kerr coaches circles around Lue, so I have faith he will figure it out and whatever I say probably isn't even in the gameplan.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys it's all over I highly doubt it's even going to be a competitive game

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Biggie how large are u going on this I'm all over cavs ml second play of the finals

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Just a reminder. Game 7 is coming!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cleveland has such terrible players

KavkasToxin
    KavkasToxin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Warriors look lost out there without Green

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

gsw is a fake

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Green mvp if team

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

There will be a game 7 and the Cavs will win it all. This finals will be epic.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I didn't put the link here, but Green isn't allowed to show up at The Oracle. If he does, it's a $140,000 Fine. The crazy thing about it is IF the Warriors were to win game 5, Green wouldn't be able to participate in the festivities!!!! WOW!

I'm on LBJ's side, but to bust your ass all season like Green and not be able to participate???? That's RIDICULOUS.

I'm thinking that he won't have to worry as James will definitely be more aggressive and without Green, Cleveland will win game 5. Then, they would go back to Quicken Loans Arena and I think Cleveland would get some hope or confidence back and win and tie the series at 3-3. This is going to be good. Oklahoma City should've beaten GS, but with Draymond Green out in game 5, this changes the complexion of the series. Golden State is still in the driver's seat, but this is Lebron James that we're talking about and in game 7's (I'm assuming), anything can happen. I think Lebron will be at his best here. Game 7, edge to the Warriors, but I can see Lebron changing this series as GS lives off of 3's. The Warriors sure played poorly against OKC.

I know most people think that GS will win and I'm just rooting for LBJ. Any opinions on the news?
    I called this at game 5. Go Cavs! Lebron is a class act and with Craig Sager. Klay Thompson left the court early. Cavs gotta have this. FUK GS!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I called this at game 5. Go Cavs! Lebron is a class act and with Craig Sager. Klay Thompson left the court early. Cavs gotta have this. FUK GS!
    72 hrs ago..Lebron was a Social Pariah...now Thompson is a spoil sport...and Steph is throwing his mouth guard at fans....almost like somebody "Re-wrote" the script...