garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Holy penetrate, what a call.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

This shit is so penetrating funny right now. You people are too much.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Wow its been a whole year already ? A most bump worthy thread..some beefs were squashed..others will start shortly..LOL....Here we go again...

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Bumping year-old threads to try to get e-cred probably the only thing he's ever been right about and milking it to the max.

What a weak move. Maybe I'm not used to it anymore since I don't come on here as much but are SBR posters all such giant pussies? Geez.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Bumping year-old threads to try to get e-cred probably the only thing he's ever been right about and milking it to the max.

What a weak move. Maybe I'm not used to it anymore since I don't come on here as much but are SBR posters all such giant pussies? Geez.
    Just make a prediction n STFU about everything else Mr. "I've only been following nba since 2010" but I'm a tough guy

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

In truth...bumping this thread is petty as shit..LOL but the responses were petty...its just the nature of the fuckery that seemingly goes down every year during this time...LOL...when in ROME....well you know...LOL...its click bait for the SBR...why fall for it ? lol
    Points Awarded:

Seto gave Menses 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Just make a prediction n STFU about everything else Mr. "I've only been following nba since 2010" but I'm a tough guy
    Seto how much beef you got on this forum? Have I been gone that long ? lol

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

'A bettor @MGMRaceSports on Saturday placed two six-figure money-line bets on Cavaliers to beat the Warriors straight up in tonight's Game 2.'

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Yet most with $100 bets will think it's a lock for GSW yet again, which makes game 1 the perfect trap... How many times did JR Smith run away from contesting, and in an NBA finals?.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    fukker does not seem to post picks but he digs shit up from 2014 where i picked heat over spurs incorrectly. completely misses and discounts that i picked heat in 13 correctly, warriors in 15 correctly, and cavs in 16 correctly.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

It might be coming again this year. It's either going to be a 3-0 hole or a 3-1 hole. and in the elimination game the cavs will go down big (25+) come back to win, and go on a tear from there.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Someone is all riled up now. I've made my prediction, it's there and clear for everyone to see, and unlike you, I own up to it when I make bad calls.

So how long I've followed the sport is somewhat relevant to how well I know it? I am long established as one of the more knowledgable NBA guys here. I have nothing left to prove.

Not sure where you're getting the "tough guy" thing but considering you have a problem with amnesia I'm guessing you made that up too. Tough life.

Seto

In truth...bumping this thread is petty as shit..LOL but the responses were petty...its just the nature of the fuckery that seemingly goes down every year during this time...LOL...when in ROME....well you know...LOL...its click bait for the SBR...why fall for it ? lol
    Lol fair enough man.

Seto

I have actually posted very little over the last year. Don't have as much time and don't really feel like it as much, very little posters are worth a damn these days. Even the trolls aren't as funny as those of the past.

I buried this clown homie in another thread a few days ago and he doesn't seem to be taking it well. He is clearly a very insecure person.

First 123