Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Aww Menses, you're excited. Congratulations, really.
    lol appreciate that....just understand that if GSW dun win...its FUC you all day every day..and twice on SUNDAY...I'm a be irritating as shit like LICE....now FUC YOU GOODNIGHT

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Mense lets enjoy the victory today and lets chase that game 6

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    lol appreciate that....just understand that if GSW dun win...its FUC you all day every day..and twice on SUNDAY...I'm a be irritating as shit like LICE....now FUC YOU GOODNIGHT
    I think it's cute that when you get mad and excited you speak like you're from the ghetto, nam sayin.

italianbandit

Menses can you make a little poem (like Ratzz) to highlight what you're feeling right now. I'll start it:

Little Warriors...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Mense lets enjoy the victory today and lets chase that game 6
    I dun like game 6....I like game 7....i kno weird logic...its just i hate betting games when the money is heavy..Anytime Bron win...money come down....however...Bogut is questionable if not OUT...but Draymond is back...public love GSW....so things should EVEN OUT....as far as the money goes....remember ...I am of the opinion that this THING is RIGGED....Like Lebron and root for him but I think GSW is better team so we need to be careful with bankrolls........Congrats THO....cheers!!

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    Menses in the lab capping game 5:
    Hahaha! I feel like you are giving him too much credit. The guy is obviously homeless...or at least he will be after he loses all his money on this series...lol

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

You from Cleveland with that attitude....? LOL.....if i could find you on Facebook I would OUT you the entire CITY and your place of employment....you WEAK ...

Menses

Dub Nation....I'm a tell you the same thing I told the bandit...with a slight revision.....He had to pray for game 6...You got to pray for game 7......One more game...If GSW loose...you going SEE ME IN in ya fucing sleep....in every fucing thread...you post....LIKE FLIES ON SHIT.....im a go light on you for now..cuz the series ain't over....but 1 more game....1 more.....

italianbandit

Menses, I care about you.

italianbandit

"I dun like game 6."

Menses, SBR poster.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Hahaha! I feel like you are giving him too much credit. The guy is obviously homeless...or at least he will be after he loses all his money on this series...lol
    That's a fitting you name got....Ready...because if them GSW boys loose on Sunday...be ready to SEE ME in every thread...you POST...every BET...every syllable you type from the keyboard...going to be filtered through ME...Sweet JESUS...PRAY readytoloose.....Don't Let GSW loose on Fathers Day........like i said before..............like FLIES on SHIT....

Menses

Menses, I care about you.
    LOL...you can play that comedy shit if you like.....but...I'm a keyboard SLAP you from now till the 2017 NBA Finals....if them Warriors dun show up come SUNDAY.....Say your prayers playboy...

And by the way...how much fucin money you loose tonight ?

Menses

And WHY The Hell is this thread so DAMN QUIET ?

Menses

"I dun like game 6."

Menses, SBR poster.
    You been following my posts that closely ? I thought I was crazy ? LOL...you a strange fellow...but no worries...if GSW cough it up Sunday...I will be following you around like a lost puppy...I won't be hard to find....I promise you...

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

And WHY The Hell is this thread so DAMN QUIET ?

Youve won nothing. Warriors will be favors 5 or so in game 7 yet you sit here here gloating like you're something special. Only idiots do that and anyone with half a brain chooses to ignore idiots. This will be my first and only post for you. Btw i had the over tonight and don't give a shit who wins the series before you go mouthing off fuktard.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    Youve won nothing. Warriors will be favors 5 or so in game 7 yet you sit here here gloating like you're something special. Only idiots do that and anyone with half a brain chooses to ignore idiots. This will be my first and only post for you. Btw i had the over tonight and don't give a shit who wins the series before you go mouthing off fuktard.
    But its ok for people to come here and insinuate that I am homeless and have no friends because I made a prediction ? I am not allowed to say anything back ? If the Cavs had been bounced out in Game 5...it would be OK for them to come in here and talk shit tho eh ? I have won nothing ? You see them First TWO Money Line BETS at the top of the PAGE ? You blind ? How much you loose on this series so far ? Tell the Truth playboy...

GSW could very well loose on Sunday...its Game 7 at ORACLE...they are the favorite...right ? Best team of all TIME right..? who doesn't understand that ?....and yet I am still here TELLING YOU TO FUC OFF ON OUT OF MY THREAD IF U DUN LIKE WHAT I GOT TO SAY....and here is the best part...

If GSW dun win....YOU ALSO GOING TO SEE ME IN EVERY THREAD..AND EVERY POST....YOU EVER PARTICIPATE IN ON THIS SITE AS LONG AS I AM AWARE OF IT...If GSW dun WIN...you make SURE to get YA ASS back in here Sunday night...and FACE ME.......keyboard to keyboard....monitor to monitor..LOL

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    If someone bumped all of Ratzz/Menses/louie's threads on the Cavs over the past season, I suspect we could fill up the first 5 pages of the board. Easily.

Enjoy Game 6 - Menses
    Seto you enjoy Game 6 ?

Menses

Menses

Menses

Why the hell is this thread so quiet ?

italianbandit

Congratulations Menses.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri7999 View Post
    Clown alert!
    Yep. Just like the Biblical lepers, you have to announce yourself for the good of the community.

Menses

YURI

Clown alert!

You see what happens when you dun think before you speak ? This Jackoff refuse to debate or discuss why I chose to make this prediction...He has yet to show his face tonight...I'm a find you YURI...

SETO
    You're just embarrassing yourself. Stop. Admit you were wrong about your whole outburst about the Eastern Conference being disrespected and move on. The East stinks and will continue to stink for the forseeable future.

The only thing I will admit to is my promise to KEYBOARD SLAP YOU at every opportunity I SEE FIT from this point forward....Why on earth did you even join this thread if you did not agree with its premise ? HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE TONIGHT? This Jack off has not shown himself as of yet tonight...somebody put out an APB....I am anxious to find him...

Barnes & Whine

Good call. Moron

Now the funny part about this ASS WIPE...is he has actually come around on this issue...if you read his posts he actually talks about rigged aspect of what is going on in these playoffs...but for some reason he chose to open up his BIG MOUTH in my thread without even challenging me, or questioning me on why I felt the series was going to go the way it did...so BARNES...FUC YOU TOO......but hey if you cashed out....at least you was smart enough to get on that LOUIE train...while it was hot....right ? even if you were too stupid to listen to me when I TOLD you what was going to happen WEEKS in advance...

New Era
    Being a Cavs fan must be the same as having no brain cells.

If I said the series was rigged ? How does that make me a CAVS Fan ? NEW ERA...you a fucin CLOWN...HOW MUCH YOU LOSE TONIGHT ?

Menses

Congratulations Menses.
    This man has been taken off The SHIT LIST...as he had the BALLS to come into a THREAD where he WAS PROVEN WRONG and congratulate....ME on my PREDICTION......The BEEF is SQUASHED...

Menses

Lebron brought the "Dog" out in him during this series didn't he ? Look at Durant and Westbrook on the outside "Looking" in....Prophetic Commercial...You would never know it was shot in February.....That OKC DOG..whups....I meant..Warriors Dog is looking very sad...

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 805

Hats off my man. So much heat and all the losers will remain silent,

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Hats off my man. So much heat and all the losers will remain silent,
    Appreciate that man...

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Menses congrats. Well done sir. good call.

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

Congrats on you hanging tough with the Cavs. I'm don't come on this forum very much but from Ohio and a big Cavs fan and have to admit I thought they were done after game 4. Good Job!

GreatWallofTrump
    GreatWallofTrump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 758

What was the cavs series price after game 4. Should have bought that. Nice call here

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Menses congrats. Well done sir. good call.
    Appreciate that.....This man has just congratulated me in a thread where he was proven wrong...This BEEF has now been SQUASHED...!!!!!

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWallofTrump View Post
    What was the cavs series price after game 4. Should have bought that. Nice call here
    CAVS +850..sum books were offering as much as 1000..a 600-800point jump after their game 3 win...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    Congrats on you hanging tough with the Cavs. I'm don't come on this forum very much but from Ohio and a big Cavs fan and have to admit I thought they were done after game 4. Good Job!
    Congrats my man...Ohio deserves IT!!!

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Congrats my man. I rolled with Cleveland prior to the Warriors entering the finals. I am shocked that it they pulled through.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Now Prior prediction of 4 Straight winning games for the CAVS was WRONG...I'll have to swallow THAT L....i'll take the LUMPS....but that does not change the WINNER OF THE SERIES...the CAVS are still in PLAY.

They Obviously cannot win in 6....In True NBA Fashion...They want a 7 Game Series...which is why Lebron deliberately came out FLAT in Game 4...and refuse to shoot...It is why he was granted two quick fouls...he was extremely passive as well...This passive behavior will not be present in Game 5..

Now that the Cavs have gone down 3-1..most people believe the series is over...IT IS NOT....The money will come in heavy for Game 5 GSW....even for Game 6...and HEAVY for Game 7 GSW.....as I have said time and time again....The Series is RIGGED for the CAVS...regardless of how it looks...They will do to GSW..what GSW did to OKC.....

ML CAVS GAME 5

ML CAVS GAME 6

ML CAVS GAME 7

Great call Menses... I believed.

First 123 Last