Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

That 4th quarter was a complete mess and King James was the leader of that debacle! Kyrie was the only Cav worth a damn that final 12 minutes

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lebroon is a pippen

Lebroom needs to play with a superstar

Who??

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    Do people still think he does it more than Kobe? Kobe's offensive game is dope compared to Lebrons. I will rather have a prime Kobe playing in these game than Lebron
    No Doubt. Kobe is the opposite of James. He will shoot first and pass last, while James is pass first and shoot last.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Nobody in the NBA has the balls to really take it to GS, and that is sad. series so over.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

"Our coaching staff will give us a great game plan"

Blaming lue now. Lmao this dumbfukk.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

yeh..his career can only go down

I say he never sees another finals

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Lebroon is a pippen

Lebroom needs to play with a superstar

Who??
    Black Mamba

jjgold

Kyrie dominated ball last night

no idea if that works with the pussy

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    yeh..his career can only go down

I say he never sees another finals
    Nah, the east will still be a breeze.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

If there's one thing he's the greatest at, it's passive aggressive excuses. Always has the blame setup for someone else. Then throw in his inflated stats and he sleeps like the baby he is. I hope he makes it back again in the cakewalk East, to lose again. A few teams rising though, he may have to be ready to differ blame even earlier.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

The guy is a solid rebounder and good passer. The problem is he is a mediocre shooter who throws up bricks time and time again. Shooting trumps passing and rebounding any day of the week. Nobody in the history of this sport was called a superstar that shoots like this guy. Opps yes there was one. Shaq. Another overrated player who Stern had the media brainwash everyone on how great he is. Anyone would be great if they had 18 fouls a game like Shaq did. What would u rather have? Curry shooting and ball handling or a guy who is a better rebounder and probably a better passer? Get it now guys. U put what is more important on a ratings scale Shooting gets a ten. Rebounding and passing get a five. This mother fuker wans't even better than Kobe but Stern had the media fooling u idiots into believing he was a god. Every fuking day one of these media puppets would say "Lebron is the best player on the planet" Over and over and over till u idiots sucked it up and believed it. He was but that is when he got every single call driving to the basket. When he left for Miami Stern fix the draft to compensate Cleveland with getting the first pick twice. When James came back this pissed off Stern. He handed Cleveland those two top picks and now all the sudden James is back. James will never see a title again. Stern knew what he had in Jordan. He made money hand and fist for the NBA and this is what he was gonna do with Lebron but Lebron needed help like Shaq. Michael didn't need anyone. Boy it is nice now to not have to hear "lebron is the best player on the planet" anymore. If none of ya believe what im saying go press Steven A Smith. He started trashing Lebron and Stern actually called him into his office. Imagine that a basketball commissioner calling a media guy into his office lol. I can hear the conversation now. "Hey Steven didn't u get the memo where we all have to say positive things about Lebron" You have to stop this crap with telling it like it is or we will ban u from the NBA. Sure enuf Smith turned into a pussy but he did say when he had the meeting it wasn't pretty. This league is all about money and indorsement and nothing else. Why u think the East is so bad. All the good players in the draft go to the west so the East can stay weak. That should change soon now because the league has had it with Lebron. They got a new superstar named Curry and this time his play is all they need and the kid needs no help.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 06-11-16 at 10:15 AM.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

That's pretty much dead on..but ckev was the weaker team in the last 2 finals.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

poo

lakerboy

James has lost with the better team as well. I'm tired of people making excuses for him. The guy just doesn't have the killer instinct. Biggest waste of talent ever.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

James has lost with the better team as well. I'm tired of people making excuses for him. The guy just doesn't have the killer instinct. Biggest waste of talent ever.
    He cant shoot and that is why he doesn't have it. He gets hot like everyone else but most times he has no confidence in his shot. I never seen a so called superstar shoot bricks like this guy. I hear it every game from these clowns in the media. "lebron needs to dominate, Lebron needs to go to the basket more. Well if u drive to the basket and throw up bricks on layups what good is that? He also doesn't get the foul anymore like when the NBA had his back and u couldn't go within ten feet of him. You remember the 40 point nights where 25 were free throws. Westbrook and Durant were basically called losers after taking G State seven games in a fantastic series. This prick Lebron the talking heads have every excuse for him. Im sure they are pointing out that he almost had another triple double. What he get ten or more points in garbage time where they just let him drive in without even guarding him? Its Loves fault, Its JR Smiths fault. Coming in they said this was Lebrons best team now it is everyone's fault but his. This is why there are Lebron haters. JUst tired about seeing one thing and told by the media something else. The Lovers are like Fox News watchers. They hear something and are to stupid to realize they are being conned into thinking another man's thoughts. JUst unreachable asshats that don't now any better. I heard one guy say its Kyries fault lol. He is the only one who can shoot but they want the ball in Lebron's hands more. Kyrie is keeping them from being beatin by fifty every night but it is his fault too. Every year the same thing and next year the nuthuggers will be back in full force because their attention span only goes game to game and the media can fill them up with what ever they want.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 06-11-16 at 11:11 AM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

and when was this?

Oh, did you think the lebron's team was better than the spurs because tim is old? lol cute

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    and when was this?

Oh, did you think the lebron's team was better than the spurs because tim is old? lol cute
    Dallas. Stick to politics.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brooks85

Dallas. Stick to politics.

lol you are penetrating delusional

the only thing surpassed by your airbets are your airposts

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol you are penetrating delusional

the only thing surpassed by your airbets are your airposts
    Keeping lol. You asked when. I gave you an answer now you change the topic. Go play with shrute and Dante. This is a sports thread.

brooks85

Keeping lol. You asked when. I gave you an answer now you change the topic. Go play with shrute and Dante. This is a sports thread.

you gave me a wrong answer

you think slapping three players into a new team makes them better than the Mavs? Your hate for lebron is so obvious and stupid. You must have lost the finals then while I was betting on the better TEAM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    He's a bitch
    Are their any men with French names that are not?

lakerboy

Mavs were +175 to win the finals. Heat had homecourt as well. James had the better team and choked. That was all on him. The other series he has been a dog I admit. That mavs team wasn't even favored to come out of the west. I'm the only one who hates james so don't worry. These are the same arguments I see you having in those political threads. You get proven wrong and come back with some asinine remark that deflects the original point. I'm not getting into that with you. Stick to what you do best.

Goodbye.

brooks85

Mavs were +175 to win the finals. Heat had homecourt as well. James had the better team and choked. That was all on him. The other series he has been a dog I admit. That mavs team wasn't even favored to come out of the west. I'm the only one who hates james so don't worry. These are the same arguments I see you having in those political threads. You get proven wrong and come back with some asinine remark that deflects the original point. I'm not getting into that with you. Stick to what you do best.

Goodbye.

oh I wonder why

perception beats reality every time

again, it was obvious who the better team was going in. Miami still hadn't figure out their "team" yet and it was obvious against a real team like the Mavs. Your argument would have a leg to stand on if they didn't play them the first year. Only a fool would argue they didn't improve greatly the following seasons until they ran into an even better team than the Mavs.

let that lebron hate boil lol

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron James has been overrated since his rookie years. When he was being praised as the second coming before he had even accomplished anything was laughable. They already was calling him the best in the game when it was clear to anyone with a basketball IQ that Kobe was above and beyond him on all levels. Now Kobe is exiting and Curry has stepped into the role as best in the game and after this finals Lebron praisers won't have a leg to stand on. Finally it's clear that James is not more than a very good player who has been overbilled for way too long now.

brooks85

jjgold

It kills James that Curry is better
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

james misses his butt buddy dwade, dildos

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did James do any post game press, and if so, did he at least man up with something like, "I totally sucked tonight and let everyone down, and there is no excuse."??? Or, am I dreaming that he would absorb the loss all on his shoulders, verse blame the coach, owners, other players, refs, moon phase and anything/everything else? Would like to know if he took any responsibility for the loss, or puss'd out like an immature sore loser.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Anyone who thinks Irving is better than Lebron is just too ignorant to be saved. As much as we all expect from James, he has a much higher standard for himself. His game is not like MJ's. He is a Magic/Bird guy who wants a fully involved 5 on the court. Can't be Magic or Bird when the other 4 on court aren't in the same ballpark as Kareem, Worthy, McHale, DJ or Parish. He will likely make a handful more final appearances and possibly win another ring or two before he hangs it up as a billionaire.

In 2016 though Cavs are losing to the better team. Period. End of story.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Anyone who thinks Irving is better than Lebron is just too ignorant to be saved. As much as we all expect from James, he has a much higher standard for himself. His game is not like MJ's. He is a Magic/Bird guy who wants a fully involved 5 on the court. Can't be Magic or Bird when the other 4 on court aren't in the same ballpark as Kareem, Worthy, McHale, DJ or Parish. He will likely make a handful more final appearances and possibly win another ring or two before he hangs it up as a billionaire.

You comparing James to any other player named in your post is beyond ignorant. Also, the billionaire comments prove you really don't get it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    You comparing James to any other player named in your post is beyond ignorant. Also, the billionaire comments prove you really don't get it.
    Clearly you are a moron who struggles with reading comprehension. He is not MJ. His game is not an elite scorer. He is a guy who wants 5 guys on court, playing as a team like Bird and Magic had. Guys play the game as a career. People have careers to earn money. He has become a billionaire with his career and gotten a few rings. Not too shabby even if it is less than the public and he expected of himself when he entered league.

Now run along and go play with maggie.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Clearly you are a moron who struggles with reading comprehension. He is not MJ. His game is not an elite scorer. He is a guy who wants 5 guys on court, playing as a team like Bird and Magic had. Guys play the game as a career. People have careers to earn money. He has become a billionaire with his career and gotten a few rings. Not too shabby even if it is less than the public and he expected of himself when he entered league.

Now run along and go play with maggie.
    It is obvious that you never played a sport in your life. Your complete ignorance of what a fraud James is would be embarrassing if you knew any better. I get it, he's a pro who has hyped himself as the greatest his whole career. I guess that means he can't be criticized when he actually wouldn't crack the top 50 of all time. He is a joke and so are you.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

How can u say he is not one of the top 50 of all time? U guys r smoking crack, hate james all u want but he will go down as a top 10 player who ever played the game. And none of us will have any influence on it no matter what we think

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It kills James that Curry is better
    Still way too many Lebron worshippers on this site who are convinced he is the best player in the world. I've wasted a hundred posts arguing with these clowns.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

You really think Lebron has 2 more championships in him?

First 123 Last