So before I start, I am a LeBron fan. So this write-up might come off as biased. But I am sticking my head out there tonight. I dont usually bet the cavs because I believe that would be emotional betting. But tonight, I cannot resist. The cavs are in a terrible situation. They are a good team despite what everybody says. Yes they lost by 30. Yes they are down 2-0. Yes LeBron is overly successful in the finals. However, the cavs cannot go down 3-0. It will be detrimental to the team. Kevin Love is listed as out and honestly, I think that will help the moral of the team. Now someone has to step up. Maybe LeBron decides to go back into the LeBron he was last season int he finals. I believe LeBron takes over in the game. I think the role players finally step up, especially at home. Jr Smith will be the JR Swish we see every now and then. Channing Frye will prove why he is such an important piece. And Kyrie proves why he is an elite point guard. And most of all, LeBron brings this series to 2-1. I'm taking the cavs ML. $500. May the best bet win!