Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Media Talking about Kevin Love like a virus - whoever doesn't have Love Disease wins

Poor Kevin Love. The dude is really getting killed in the media and its about to get a lot worse if Cavs lose the Finals. Its been a no-brainer for at least a season that the Cavs should have kept Wiggins and that they traded a 2-way player away for half court scorer.

But to make it ten times worse for him, the team that has the Cavs number is the team that did NOT trade for him. Now we get to hear all about how Jerry West saw the flaws in poor little Kevin. He couldn't play transition D. He couldn't play the Warriors "fast" style all why Tyronn Lue is trying to fit a square peg in a round hole and "play fast" with the same poor bastard.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Billy its all over

Cavs were better last year without Kyrie and Love..slow game and get it inside

I hope they get buried tonight

Trading Wiggins biggest blunder in Cavs history and Lebron ordered it because he know Wiggins was a threat to him

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

now woth no love they will win lol

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Billy its all over

Cavs were better last year without Kyrie and Love..slow game and get it inside

I hope they get buried tonight

Trading Wiggins biggest blunder in Cavs history and Lebron ordered it because he know Wiggins was a threat to him
    Wiggins wouldn't have made Cavs any better at this stage in his career. Just a kid who has a leaky jumper and limited defensive awareness. No threat to Lebron. Just too young to be part of a championship team.

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    now woth no love they will win lol
    Put down crack pipe. Cavs are done. Just a matter of what game they get closed out.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

never know guy thats why they play the game. If the cavs win one of the next two at home and then the warriors plane crashes on its way back to Oakland, boom

cavs win it

jjgold

Wiggins would of been a stud with Lebron period

Massive mistake
    Points Awarded:

Bill Dozer gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMartian

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Lebron seems sad. He finally realized he isn't gm material.

redbull
    redbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

love good , good actor for shaqtin a fool special final.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

cavs lose tonight okay love didnt play last game they scored 80 points where are they going to get his 15-20 points from richard jefferson LOL

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Maybe if Clevelands so called super star didn't throw up three bricks in the first quarter all on layups and wasn't afraid to shoot in crunch time they might win a game. I never saw a guy in my life being called the best player on the planet being dared to shoot every finals. Sure enuf the Lebron nut huggers and handicapper chasers will be out in full force just like in game two ready to watch Lebron bury their paycheck once again, when they think it is impossible for him to lose. Maybe he can go to Ok City and play with Westbrook and Durant. Seems like a good fit since he would never go to a team like Portland and try to get them over the hump when in fact he knows he can't.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Maybe if Clevelands so called super star didn't throw up three bricks in the first quarter all on layups and wasn't afraid to shoot in crunch time they might win a game. I never saw a guy in my life being called the best player on the planet being dared to shoot every finals. Sure enuf the Lebron nut huggers and handicapper chasers will be out in full force just like in game two ready to watch Lebron bury their paycheck once again, when they think it is impossible for him to lose. Maybe he can go to Ok City and play with Westbrook and Durant. Seems like a good fit since he would never go to a team like Portland and try to get them over the hump when in fact he knows he can't.
    Cavs will be the exact same team next year. The ONLY thing that makes me wonder 1% about Lebron leaving is that billion dollar or whatever it is Nike deal. He just may not give a hoot what people think about him when because he is endorsed for life.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Glad MN got rid of that stupid Fuk.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Glad MN got rid of that stupid Fuk.
    times 3
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

The media hyped him up just to tear him down. Nothing new, he is facing an elite team and is somewhat folding. Sad to watch

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

dwade will be in clev next year to take jr spot. jr will go back to being 6th man of year. tristan will go to 4 spot and the cavs are a better team

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Little weird the line is going to -1.5 cavs with kevin love being out if anything would of thought +1 cavs. I got 3k on cavs if they lose I'll have 8k on game 4. I'm gonna crash and burn with the cavs.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    Little weird the line is going to -1.5 cavs with kevin love being out if anything would of thought +1 cavs. I got 3k on cavs if they lose I'll have 8k on game 4. I'm gonna crash and burn with the cavs.
    Nah you are gonna crash and burn with LeBron like every guy who thinks he walks on water. U think u guys would have learned by now but I guess u need to lose 100 thousand to finally wake up

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    nothing strange about it. love is a minus for cars. they are a better team without him on floor.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Nah you are gonna crash and burn with LeBron like every guy who thinks he walks on water. U think u guys would have learned by now but I guess u need to lose 100 thousand to finally wake up
    The entire board has made money betting GSW...even if a few have lost on Cleveland...its gotta be nothing compared to the gains most bettors made on the Warriors...now after tonight if people do not adjust and realize the NBA is a business...and not simply one team is better than another and simply BET on GSW because they " beat the CAVS by a bazillion points " in the last two games...then yes...they will need to crash and burn in order to wake up...your initial point is unfair assessment.....Lebron Hatred is going to cost people a lot of money over the next few days...

jjgold

If Cavs win tonight how do you play Love next game?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The entire board has made money betting GSW...even if a few have lost on Cleveland...its gotta be nothing compared to the gains most bettors made on the Warriors...now after tonight if people do not adjust and realize the NBA is a business...and not simply one team is better than another and simply BET on GSW because they " beat the CAVS by a bazillion points " in the last two games...then yes...they will need to crash and burn in order to wake up...your initial point is unfair assessment.....Lebron Hatred is going to cost people a lot of money over the next few days...
    The Lebron love is what will cost them eventually. It is 1-2 so far. Trust me by the end of it it will be just like the Dallas series.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Poor Kevin Love. The dude is really getting killed in the media and its about to get a lot worse if Cavs lose the Finals. Its been a no-brainer for at least a season that the Cavs should have kept Wiggins and that they traded a 2-way player away for half court scorer.

But to make it ten times worse for him, the team that has the Cavs number is the team that did NOT trade for him. Now we get to hear all about how Jerry West saw the flaws in poor little Kevin. He couldn't play transition D. He couldn't play the Warriors "fast" style all why Tyronn Lue is trying to fit a square peg in a round hole and "play fast" with the same poor bastard.
    ultimately, the fault lies on LeBron for that trade.. LBJ wanted a shortcut to championships RIGHT AWAY.. so did not have time to develop a rookie. He wanted the Ring last year, (would have won it too if Kyrie did not get injured) but failed to see the ramifications of rushing decisions.

that said, Love looked so much more mobile in Minnesota, really moved fast..
    very sluggish now. Also, Love had no-pressure in Minnesota. Not playoff team.
    so fee to just be himself, if he failed, it was no biggie. NOW it's a biggie. a HUGE BIGGIE.

places stress on nerves.
    stressed nerves = inability to focus.
    inability to focus = inaccurate shooting.
    inaccurate shooting = more stressed nerves

cycle repeats.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wiggins would of been a stud with Lebron period

Massive mistake
    at first i disagreed. but now i think this is right.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

with love or without love, cleveland won't win the championship vs the west. they're lucky it wasn't okc they faced. okc would've swept cleveland.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Good player who racked up huge number because he was the best player on a crappy team.....unfortunately the guy isn't that good and is injury prone.

Hell be traded by next season.

Menses

The Lebron love is what will cost them eventually. It is 1-2 so far. Trust me by the end of it it will be just like the Dallas series.
    Nobody Loves Lebron..The public despise him...and tune in every year to see him loose...The Media are openly rooting for the Warriors to win...many were predicting a Sweep....most are still predicting a 5 game series.....the focal point of this years NBA season is the Warriors..Millions in Props, futures and Money Lines are on the line for GSW...and its all going up in smoke half in part because of a personal hatred for Lebron and a refusal to adjust to GSW and the script change that is about to take place...Look at Curry's body language...He looks like Durant...and he knows why...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Menses you were saying the same shit last year give it a rest. We come here to win $$$ not catching feelings, GIVE IT UP ALREADY

jjgold

so he is coming off the bench tomorrow

I saw it on the wires about an hr ago

good move Cleve

Ratzz

you can't fault anybody here except Kevin Love. 100% took himself out of the play and the game..
    used an incidental (not hard) contact to head (no whistle)

1) took an obvious dive
    2) then used that opportunity to alleviate himself of the pressure to perform well

total weenie move. then they realize, you know, what? that the bad vibe we don't need
    here in the Finals. So we are starting somebody who is dying to be in that spot.

did it to himself 100%

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

They always do this to teams with lebron. And it always starts with lebron beginning the questioning. Remember bosh? They ripped on him for a full season

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Menses you were saying the same shit last year give it a rest. We come here to win $$$ not catching feelings, GIVE IT UP ALREADY
    LOL...you remember what I said last year ? You been studying me that long ? I don't even know who you are..hahaha.....and why do you want me to "Give it a Rest " ? Do I look tired to you ? LOL....I told the board the game was rigged days in advance...Posted the thread days in advance...and cashed out on the spread..ML and the half time...who you going with in game 4?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

So now looking back... the Cavs pull it out with Love Disease. 0-3 3pt FG. 1 for 5 on the night for 2 points. 2 Turnovers. Only 2 boards and 1 assist. 4 fouls.

Worse though is that Irving and James score 82. Worse than that is Richard Jefferson #s much better in half the time. Poor bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    dwade will be in clev next year to take jr spot. jr will go back to being 6th man of year. tristan will go to 4 spot and the cavs are a better team
    Wade already has a front office spot in Miami. =P Hes not going anywhere... Although it would be his turn to play at Lebron's house.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post

ultimately, the fault lies on LeBron for that trade.. LBJ wanted a shortcut to championships RIGHT AWAY.. so did not have time to develop a rookie. He wanted the Ring last year, (would have won it too if Kyrie did not get injured) but failed to see the ramifications of rushing decisions.

that said, Love looked so much more mobile in Minnesota, really moved fast..
    very sluggish now. Also, Love had no-pressure in Minnesota. Not playoff team.
    so fee to just be himself, if he failed, it was no biggie. NOW it's a biggie. a HUGE BIGGIE.

Right, you figured he was at least good for rebounds. He averaged like 15 and now he gets 3 and 0 off rebs?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i actually think that Love will have a GREAT game 6.
    (and i have been the BIGGEST Love hater on SBR)

Love is a follower. Not at all a leader. He can follow through and move the boulder
    the last length up the mountain. But when things are bleak he can't do it.
    He can't start a revolution. but he can certainly assist pushing it over the top,
    once one has been started and the main roles need help.

Lebron and Irving started that revolution last night. Love i guess spread the floor enough
    to create openings and lanes.. It is not only how much points which is why his Plus/Minus numbers were great.

Problem is, it is hard to expect LeBron or Irving to play great 4 Qtrs. in Game 6..
    after being 100% on for Game 5. They will lag at some point.

something will give there,. I hope Love will come out play well like in Game 5 vs. Toronto.

Love will start. i wish they would play Frye also. that guy is great. wonder why Lue won't play him?
    i wrote this in another thread, but i think that Love will do better in Game 6,
    maybe even carry a load for the team and come up big.

i feel good, and i was the biggest hater .. i think cool

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

I think Green is going to eat Love's lunch tomorrow. This is his chance to steal MVP award and show his impact in the Finals. GSW is going small and pushing it. Love is going to have to keep pace...not his strong suit.

jjgold

Love is not a factor

It is James and Irving vs GSW now

12 Last