jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    cavs about to win and shut uo watyer fans forever
    Do you think your primary would request you be admitted if he/she read some of your posts?

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

She knows about my problems and won't touch me anymore -- but I don't care

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Louie what adjustments do you think the Cavs will make for game 3? At this point it's hard for me to see them winning a game unless Lebron goes for 30-40, which he definitely can do, but he's seemed intent on trying to get everyone else involved. At what point does he abandon that and take over?

louielouie

1) Physical series so far, right? Won't be anymore -- Warriors will still try to play physicala nd the FT differential is going to expand greater and greater against them -- LeBron and Kyrie will get 10-15 FT's each every game this series until Cavs are champions

2) Lack of physicality will open up the 3's for Cavs which will start to hit and give them large leads -- Warriors will try to shoot back into game and Steph's injury will start to look more prominent

3) Draymond will be fouled out in 2 of the remianing 4 games -- maybe ejected

4) Frye may win MVP -- he is going to stretch the Warriors and media will talk about he was the unheralded solution to the warriors

5) LBJ won't have to take over any where but on D as JR and Frye and Kyrie will carry the offense -- people will talk about the legend of Kyrie after series

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

You sir are mentally retarded. Your thought process is so far off the spectrum and not even close to any sort of reality. Channing frye mvp??? You have to either be a thread whore for sbr just meant to get views and responses or an absolute psychopath.

redbull
    redbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

Con :
    1. Iggy lockdown LeBrickJam
    2. Klay , Curry the rainbow warrior destroy "defence" cav
    3. JR Smith poor perfomance last two game and will continue...
    4. K.Love = shaqtin a fool actor

Pro :
    1. only REFREE your only hope !

louielouie

Man if you didn't see Lue and LeBron ACTING last game not sure what game you were watching -- Cavs and Warriors switch identities tonight and the whole narrative flip flops -- sucks for you Warrior fans but this is the year of the king

First 12