BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Lebron James about to be 2-5, should be 1-6

Unreal. Thankfully for him Ray Allen buried a three and he Spurs missed free throws.

This isn't the same as GSW being down 3-1 against OKC because they had two of three at home.

Does anyone really think Cleveland can win 4 out of five against GSW?

Does anyone think Clevand can win in Golden State?

This is over in five at best for the Cavs.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2761

Yap

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9422

You can make a case he could be 0-7. Remember Game 2 of the OKC-Miami series, Heat blew a big lead late, up 2 with final seconds winding down, and Durant got hammered by James driving the baseline and no call. If OKC forces OT there, they win going away to go up 2-0 in that series.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Lebron got handed his first ring by the refs

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

GS will win 1/2 at WORST in cleve.. Cleve can NOT beat GS @ oracle.. Cavs have no shot in this series. The warriors style of play doesnt need refs help to win either. Thats the key<thats the="" key<thats="" key<="" html=""></thats>

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

Yup. I don't like to bash on LeBron too much because a lot of it is unfair. But facts are facts.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Unreal. Thankfully for him Ray Allen buried a three and he Spurs missed free throws.

This isn't the same as GSW being down 3-1 against OKC because they had two of three at home.

Does anyone really think Cleveland can win 4 out of five against GSW?

Does anyone think Clevand can win in Golden State?

This is over in five at best for the Cavs.
    Does anyone think Cleveland can even cover the a game in this series?
    GSW is a mother freaking ATM ATS this series, Cavs roll over and play dead in games 3 and 4.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Chasing Elgin Baylor

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    You can make a case he could be 0-7. Remember Game 2 of the OKC-Miami series, Heat blew a big lead late, up 2 with final seconds winding down, and Durant got hammered by James driving the baseline and no call. If OKC forces OT there, they win going away to go up 2-0 in that series.
    I definitely remember that. The Heat got away with some hammering on OKC players. Three of the games OKC lost were one possession games in the final minute.

With that said, I can't really argue that OKC should have won when Miami won in five. I'll give him that one.

With that said, we all know it was a miracle they beat the Spurs and the Spurs proved it the following season.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Also don't forget his first title came during the lockout.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

I give him a pass on his first finals when the Cavs got swept by the Spurs. That Cleveland team sucked. LeBron choked against the Mavs, it was that simple. And he was due to split finals with the Spurs. Last year I give him a pass because of the Irving and Love injuries.

James' worst playoff loss was probably the one no one talks about, when he lost to Dwight's Magic in the ECF. Like Lue, Mike Brown was clueless in that series.

A good debate would be if LeBron was better off staying in Miami or heading back to Cleveland. Obviously now it looks a lot different because Bosh had the health thing. Hard to say, but I even think those Miami teams from a few years ago would come up short against this GS team. The only thing that Miami had that this Cleveland doesn't is another clutch playoff player, Wade.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I give him a pass on his first finals when the Cavs got swept by the Spurs. That Cleveland team sucked. LeBron choked against the Mavs, it was that simple. And he was due to split finals with the Spurs. Last year I give him a pass because of the Irving and Love injuries.
    Cmon.... What the hell does that even mean? He got lucky as hell to win the one he won