LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

THE RIGHT CALL on GAME 2 is NO BET

Of course ur mostly a bunch of degenerates who have to bet it because its the NBA finals and its on TV. You cant just watch it for enjoyment you just have to have $$$ on it. Nobody really knows. This game isnt +EV ON either side. So ur gonna make a guess so you have someone to cheer for. You might get lucky, you might not. But since youre gonna all be life long gamblers, someday you better learn sometimes its best to walk away from a game. Even if its the finals. There will always be more games (bets). GS might win by 12 or CLEV might win SU. Who knows. Anyways i forgot the point I was trying to make so good luck on your -110 coin flip.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

hahaha you sound me like a couple weeks ago in game 7 in the OKC/GS game SOME people cant just watch the game and enjoy the art, they HAVE to have action on it or they'll go crazy. its impossible to tell a grown man what to do dont even stress it

LeahMichele

Yeah ur right but they will be life long gamblers so someday some of them are going to change the way they bet. You gotta pick your spots not let your spots pick you. You can always skip game there will be lots more tommorow and the next day and so on. Betting guesses at -110 will eat you alive. I know i did it for too long. Im laying -110 and every year I ended up down and then i realized why. It was because im laying vig on 50/50 guesses. Not surprising why most lose.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

take GS ML instead

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Wise Words Here Folks....Cavs are the right side...but laying off completely and watching would be safest route....i dun blame who follows suit !!! The funny business is about to ensue...

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

The right call on most games is no bet.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

GS
    GS ML
    Under
    Cavs Team Total Under
    GS Team total under

That's it for me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: upscope

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    The right call on most games is no bet.
    very true lmao

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    hahaha you sound me like a couple weeks ago in game 7 in the OKC/GS game SOME people cant just watch the game and enjoy the art, they HAVE to have action on it or they'll go crazy. its impossible to tell a grown man what to do dont even stress it
    Game 7 was certainly not a no bet situation. It was statistically & situationally a great play to bet the Warriors, probably the strongest of the whole series. Of course you will argue as always, but this time you are wrong mate.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Can't you make the same argument for basically any sporting event?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Like how is this game any less or more predicable than say the Rockies Padres game tonight?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Like how is this game any less or more predicable than say the Rockies Padres game tonight?
    Games like the NBA finals are very different than a pedestrian MLB game. For example-- players are often involved in it often for the first time, increased emotional tension, different playing rhythm, very little past history etc.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Can't you make the same argument for basically any sporting event?
    No there are definitely some +EV plays now and then.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Game 7 was certainly not a no bet situation. It was statistically & situationally a great play to bet the Warriors, probably the strongest of the whole series. Of course you will argue as always, but this time you are wrong mate.
    im not going to argue with you sando cause you're 100% right. i dont argue battles i know im going to lose lol im not afraid to admit when im wrong. it was the perfect situation to take golden state rolling like that. i just personally couldnt muster up the courage to take'em. it was more a personal lay off.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

On what the OP said x1000. I wouldn't be surprised if most people on this board had the choice between watching these two amazing NBA teams play game 2 but not be able to gamble on it or watch a WNBA regular season game with $10 on it they would take the latter. I know I would. Haha!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    im not going to argue with you sando cause you're 100% right. i dont argue battles i know im going to lose lol im not afraid to admit when im wrong. it was the perfect situation to take golden state rolling like that. i just personally couldnt muster up the courage to take'em. it was more a personal lay off.
    Damn you're full of suprises Jay. I keep underestimating you...
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave sando 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    GS
    GS ML
    Under
    Cavs Team Total Under
    GS Team total under

That's it for me.
    4-1

Good night.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Damn you're full of suprises Jay. I keep underestimating you...