juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Wikipedia knows what's coming:

"On May 27, 2016, James led the Cavaliers to defeat the Toronto Raptors to advance to the NBA Finals. This marks James' sixth consecutive trip to the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors. Despite falling 2-4 against the Warriors, he accomplished many feats." Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LeBron...0.93present.29

If that's not a sign that NBA is rigged I don't know what is.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

It all makes sense now!

The NBA orders the Warriors to drop a couple of games at Cleveland to boost the TV revenues, then they win back to back games to clinch the series at 06/16/2016 in Cleveland (area code 216) to drop Lebron James to 2-6 in NBA finals. It's all part of the script!

Thanks for introducing me to this numerology stuff louie!

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

actually juicername that is definitely a legit angle also but i think the illiminaiti angle is stronger

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    also please dont come to my threads - the irony of a mickey mouse capper like you calling me a troll lol
    BRO WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU?

Name:  steve-stevens-darin-notaro-money-talks-cnbc.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  36.3 KB

Found you. Don't come to your threads?

The hell you make them for then? God knows your ass isn't selling tout services for a living, unless you live in Monrovia,Liberia.

louielouie

louielouie

Bump bump barumpapump

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    illuminati is just the same thing as the beast system in the Bible
    He is showing his allegiance to the beast system, his role is in entertainment and media
    The pyramid and thirteen steps represent the 13 illuminati families, and the eye above the pyramid
    represents Satan in control of the whole system, the gap on the capstone represents that the plan
    is not complete.
    The way it works is the illuminatti families own the private banks and make money out of thin air, then they buy politicians
    to endure it stays that way. Then people join the military to fight for the interests of the people who make money out of thin air. Then they put their symbols and so forth in the media to mock people. Kyrie thinks he is cool hahaha
    Kyrie is just showing allegiance to satan and the satanic world system.
    The illuminati is actually better known as MYSTERY BABYLON (read revelation 17:1 to about 17:12). That is the proper name. The book of revelation accurately laid out thousands of years of history in advance. There is a hell of a lot to study there. MYSTERY BABYLON is presently comprised of a massive web of secret societies rangings from freemasons to b'nai b'rith to The Anti-defamation league to the KKK to many others.

First 123