JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

game 1 made no sense

the stats makes no sense. klay and curry had a total of 20 pts and still won this game comfortably. livingston had 20. JR had 3pts.. WHAT

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Stats in NBA will drain your BR

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

GS was playing strong going to their bench...they were playing bench vs starters lol
    gs role players got theirs today....

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

The Cavs defense was prepared for Klay & Curry. Warriors is an intelligent team though, smart coach. I think the Cavs needs to continue the toughness on Curry & Klay and keep losing by few numbers or if you are lucky, you win. If those 2 guys are allowed to have their normal game in this series, it wouldn't be a final anymore as the Cavs will be embarrassed.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Warriors are the better team. Not that suprised. They are battle hardened & coming up against a team with an inflated sense of their own greatness, because they are coming out of a weak conference...

riverja
    riverja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Kerr broke a clipboard because the Warriors were coasting along like it was a November game, his words. This is scary, considering they won by 15 pts by coasting. OKC was a grind, this felt like a first round playoff game. CAVS ARE IN TROUBLE...

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    The Cavs defense was prepared for Klay & Curry. Warriors is an intelligent team though, smart coach. I think the Cavs needs to continue the toughness on Curry & Klay and keep losing by few numbers or if you are lucky, you win. If those 2 guys are allowed to have their normal game in this series, it wouldn't be a final anymore as the Cavs will be embarrassed.
    well said.. if golden state plays like that again, they're done.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by riverja View Post
    Kerr broke a clipboard because the Warriors were coasting along like it was a November game, his words. This is scary, considering they won by 15 pts by coasting. OKC was a grind, this felt like a first round playoff game. CAVS ARE IN TROUBLE...
    i beg to differ.. GOLDEN STATE IS IN TROUBLE. their bench wont play like that again. their bench SAVED them. cavs big 3 & some played phenomenal

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

Warriors need to keep the gas to the pedal and win game 2.. Don't give them any hope. I know it must be killing Lebron inside.. Can't wait for game 2..

posey_mvp

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i beg to differ.. GOLDEN STATE IS IN TROUBLE. their bench wont play like that again. their bench SAVED them. cavs big 3 & some played phenomenal
    I disagreed.. Steph and Klay not going to play like game 1.. The warriors are a better defensive team and deeper.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by posey_mvp View Post
    I disagreed.. Steph and Klay not going to play like game 1.. The warriors are a better defensive team and deeper.
    dude cavs have klay and curry locked down.. they need to worry about iggy and bogut, livingston.. livingston is a matchup nightmare for all of clevelands guards. thats the only reason they won this game 1. oh and JR needs to shoot more than 3 times the ENTIRE game

posey_mvp

Also in a 7 game series your bench plays an important role.. You need to rest your starters.. Last year Lebron broke down because he was playing major minutes. If Lue can't trust his bench, the big 3 will keep playing more minutes and it'll eventually wear them out.. That's why it's important Warriors win game 2 to hold serve..

posey_mvp

dude cavs have klay and curry locked down.. they need to worry about iggy and bogut, livingston.. livingston is a matchup nightmare for all of clevelands guards. thats the only reason they won this game 1. oh and JR needs to shoot more than 3 times the ENTIRE game
    You're tripping bro.. They missed open shots and Klay miss easy layups.. I guess we were watching a different game.

JayDr3am
    Handi

You're tripping bro.. They missed open shots and Klay miss easy layups.. I guess we were watching a different game.
    yeah they werent able to get in rhythm cause of the CAVS defense. cavs simply over prepped for klay and curry and forgot about the role players. simple as that. they played curry and klay WELL. if Golden state plays like they did in game 1, they are fukked.

posey_mvp

Let's just say we disagreed.. It's more like Cavs are ******.. The warriors are simply the better team and they matchup better.. Anyways good luck, I rather see a good series than a short one.. Keep dreaming..

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Their bench dominated. Cavs will need to play better to even keep it close seeing as how Warriors starters had off night.

posey_mvp

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Their bench dominated. Cavs will need to play better to even keep it close seeing as how Warriors starters had off night.
    Exactly my point! This was the game Cavs could of stolen with Curry and Klay shooting so bad.. And it wasn't because of Cavs defense. They missed open shots.. At least someone watched the same game I did..

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

cavs big 3 & some played phenomenal
    In the 4th quarter Love was 1-4 (2 pts), Irving 2-5 (6 pts), Lebron 2-5 (4 pts), not sure how you could call that phenomenal

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

even if cavs shut down curry and klay they still get smoked.. how is there any positives to take out of this game if you are rooting for the cavs? Their bench didnt play so great that it was anything out of the ordinary. They spent so much time trying to defend Klay and Curry that they completely allowed everyone else on GS to score easy. If they put all their effort into stopping those 2 again, the same thing will happen. So now they will have to focus more on the other guys and not AS much on Klay/Curry and then Klay/Curry will rip them apart since they will try to focus more on the other guys. Cleve is fukked either way. As dumb as some might think this sounds, but i dont think Cle is THAT much better this year than they were last year. Obviously they have the names with them this time (Kyrie/Love), but i dont think they are even that much better with those 2. Id be surprised if cleve even won 2 games in this series. This is going to be the same ugly series as last year.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Let's just say we disagreed.. It's more like Cavs are ******.. The warriors are simply the better team and they matchup better.. Anyways good luck, I rather see a good series than a short one.. Keep dreaming..
    its only game 1 baby

posey_mvp

against any other team, I would agree with you it's only game 1.. But this is defending champion and they just set the 73 wins record.. Got knock down by OKC to point of no return, yet came back from the dead while the Cavs roll over the weak east. What the thunders did was a good thing for the warriors..

Here's an interesting stat:

When home team wins game 1 in nba finals they have 79% chance of winning. If they go up 2-0, I think it goes up to 92%.. That's why I say game 2 is a must win for Cavs if they want to make this a series..

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    In the 4th quarter Love was 1-4 (2 pts), Irving 2-5 (6 pts), Lebron 2-5 (4 pts), not sure how you could call that phenomenal
    they played well in its entirety.

DUBnation

they played well in its entirety.
    True overall they played well, I was impressed with Love as I thought he'd struggle in this game. But who cares how well you play through 3 if you can't close out the game? They were within striking distance with their starters matching up with the Dubs' reserves (granted they were on fire which won't always be the case), that's when you need your stars. This is the Finals.

posey_mvp

I'll make it very simple for you.. The Cavs don't matchup well to the warriors.. Not saying the Cavs are a bad team, it's just it's a bad matchup for them.. Not saying they can't beat the warriors but in a seven game series, the better team normally prevails.. If Thunders had beaten the warriors, Cavs matchup better against OKC then Warriors., it's about match ups.

JayDr3am
    Handi

I'll make it very simple for you.. The Cavs don't matchup well to the warriors.. Not saying the Cavs are a bad team, it's just it's a bad matchup for them.. Not saying they can't beat the warriors but in a seven game series, the better team normally prevails.. If Thunders had beaten the warriors, Cavs matchup better against OKC then Warriors., it's about match ups.
    you'll see game 2. GSW is fukked.

posey_mvp

So what happens if Cavs lose game 2? Will you at least agree with me that the Cavs are ****** then? Even if Warriors lose game 2, it's still a series.. It's not a series until someone loses at home..

posey_mvp

Deal?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Deal?
    deal.

DUBnation

its only game 1 baby
    You're right. If this year's Playoffs have showed us anything it's that we shouldn't overreact to one game.

Doubt anyone expected to see game 1 go down like that. What can we take from it moving forward? I'm curious if Steph/Klay were actually that bothered with the Cavs' defense or if they just had an off night? Who bothered them the most? I was expecting to see some bigs on Steph after Steven Adams and Ibaka had some success on him, but Thompson and Love didn't seem to work so well tonight, although Steph obviously didn't shoot well. Smith did a good job on Klay, although he didn't seem to have much left for the offensive end.

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

And by game 4 and 3-0 GSW will be fukked completely.

posey_mvp

deal.
    Cool.. I'm actually hoping Cavs will win game 2.. I want to see a good finals and was hoping this would be an epic finals like how Bird and Magic battle it back in the days..

JayDr3am
    Handi

cavs will win this game 2 and both of their home games.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

So "cavs big 3 & some played phenomenal" and Warriors were saved by their bench with a final scoreline of 104-89 for GS. Sounds like a huge advantage for GS as they won big without even playing well while the Cavs apparently played their socks off and mustered ... 89 points.

Now I obviously don't think this will be an easy series for GS. Both teams will probably hold home court advantage until game 6 when Warriors clinch in Cleveland.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

What were you watching? If it involved Wade and Bosh that shit is a couple of years old,

Love was above average, LeBron was servicable, Kyrie was atrocious, and they got NOTHING FROM ANYONE ELSE

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Wow you are actually almost as bad as Louie, Ratz & Menses. I actually thought you were pretty switched on about basketball from reading some of your posts but as soon as it involves your beloved Cav's or your God Lebron you just revert to talking the same irrational and illogical trash as the rest of those guys. Unreal.

1234 Last