JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

im done bantering cause most of you are a bunch of curry cok suckers. some of you penetrates just think this is going to be a sweep or something and we havent even went to cleveland yet or played game 2, yall are somethin else i tell you what.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    im done bantering cause most of you are a bunch of curry cok suckers. some of you penetrates just think this is going to be a sweep or something and we havent even went to cleveland yet or played game 2, yall are somethin else i tell you what.
    Yeah jay I agree! This curry cucksuckers inputs are rediculous
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Aye J Mac 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Who said anything about a sweep?? GST is UP 1-0 & you're babbling on about how they r the team in trouble
    Cavs got em right where they want them after losing by 15 in game one. GST has beat CLE 6 strait & you somehow are trying to convince people that Cavs r winning game 2, 3 & 4

If u really think GST is the team currently in trouble in this series u are either clueless or a nuthugger.
    We have a known LeBron nuthugger (Jay) & a lap dog with a LeBron avatar (Aye Mac) continuing to slurp on their hero LeBron while trying to convince everyone the team UP 1-0 in the series is in fact in deep trouble

This is a true story people. It's all documented in print right here.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Jay why you getting all emotional lol. A series ago it was any teams (okc, gs, cle) title to win, now we are down to just two teams and Cavs are kind of in trouble when curry klay combine for 20 but Cavs lose by 20 lol, if your scared just walk away from the bets man.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

the cavs dont necessarily have to hold them to 8 for 27. i said ANYWHERE NEAR that. curry and klay can have 20 pts a piece, but if the cavs let guys like livingston and iggy and barbosa get 20 or 25 pts the cavs are done. ill say that. but if they keep curry and klay to another mediocre game AND keep the role players at bey, it'll be a good game/series. ill put it like that. if you cant see the upside of the cavs side also, then you are a little delusional yourself. you're forgetting that lebron is the best basketball player in the world. he has a high percentage chance of stealing this game 2. and i think when they go to cleveland, lebron will win both of his home games so from that perspective, yeah golden is state is in trouble if they lose this game 2 @ home. the pressure is on them to play better.
    I totally agree. If the cavs shut down everyone on golden state, they have a great chance of winning.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sando

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Who said anything about a sweep?? GST is UP 1-0 & you're babbling on about how they r the team in trouble
    Cavs got em right where they want them after losing by 15 in game one. GST has beat CLE 6 strait & you somehow are trying to convince people that Cavs r winning game 2, 3 & 4

If u really think GST is the team currently in trouble in this series u are either clueless or a nuthugger.
    We have a known LeBron nuthugger (Jay) & a lap dog with a LeBron avatar (Aye Mac) continuing to slurp on their hero LeBron while trying to convince everyone the team UP 1-0 in the series is in fact in deep trouble

This is a true story people. It's all documented in print right here.
    hahaha this post actually made me laugh out loud. i cant wait to slap you after game 2. im done speaking for lebron i'll let him speak for his self.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Jay why you getting all emotional lol. A series ago it was any teams (okc, gs, cle) title to win, now we are down to just two teams and Cavs are kind of in trouble when curry klay combine for 20 but Cavs lose by 20 lol, if your scared just walk away from the bets man.
    hahahaha im not getting emo it just makes me laugh when people start counting out the best player in the world after 1 game.. the hate lebron gets is ridiculous. a regular person would shoot themselves if they got as much hate as lebron does. bron handles the pressure like a boss should.

i aint scared! mom didnt raise no bitch! LOL im not betting the sides this entire series, im playing the numbers so whoever wins doesnt effect me.. i just have to stand up for the best player in the world while everyone hates on him. its the contrarian in me man, everyones on currys nuts so i have to look the other way and defend the other side. i know i sound like a wreckless/retarded fan but there is a method to my madness. just watch.

JayDr3am
    Handi

lue needs to coach his ass off tonight to win this game.. players getting the right minutes.. sitting them when they need to sit.. drawing up plays for his shooters, the flow of the bench has to be superb.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

happy to see scott foster on the whistle today!! cavs going to roooooilllllllll

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    scotty always seems to have a grasp of what hes doing out there.. i cant say that for the rest of them LOL its going to be a good one lou

JayDr3am
    Handi

jerry west (exec for GS) even gave lebron his props. why cant any of you dbags do that? give credit where its due

louielouie

Also tony brothers jay -lebron record with him rwffing in the playuplayuoffs is well over 90%

JTM
    JTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    You are so confusing. Some posts you appear sharp as a samurai blade, others just talking random shit. Ok my bad I won't compare to the NBA extremists mentioned above.

Kerr coached a master class today, he's a rising star in the coaching ranks I think. Just for the record I also think the Cav's will win game 2, but it certainly won't be easy.
    This. Sometimes Jay seems sharp and other times he's on the Louie train...

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Does it make you proud that the NBA need to do everything they can to help the Cavs to come withing a 10-point distance of the Warriors?

Hint: It won't help. Cleveland had a 20-10 free throw advantage in game 1, what more do you want?
    Last edited by juicername; 06-05-16 at 11:51 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Does it make you proud that the NBA need to do everything they can to help the Cavs to come withing a 10-point distance of the Warriors?

Hint: It won't help. Cleveland had a 20-10 free throw advantage in game 1, what more do you want?
    the freethrow advantage doesnt matter. they gave up 25 pts off of turnovers and gave up 45 bench pts lol thats the real problem cavs backers should be worried about lol

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Also tony brothers jay -lebron record with him rwffing in the playuplayuoffs is well over 90%

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    alright that was funny. classic.

louielouie

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post

doing my best to help people gamble - cavs roollolol tonight

upscope

doing my best to help people gamble - cavs roollolol tonight
    Every game regardless of situation it's Cavs in any bet conceivably possible & whoever GST is playing in any bet conceivably possible. How is this helping people gamble?? If anything you are mis-leading people.

JayDr3am
    Handi

hahahahahahahaha i rest my case.. yall can bash lebron all you want. i have nothing else to say but what the fukk is he doing shooting 3's from damn africa? WOW. cavs are done in 5. this was their chance. THIS is the reason why im not playing sides this ENTIRE playoffs. its a crapshoot

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

hahahahahahahaha i rest my case.. yall can bash lebron all you want. i have nothing else to say but what the fukk is he doing shooting 3's from damn africa? WOW. cavs are done in 5. this was their chance. THIS is the reason why im not playing sides this ENTIRE playoffs. its a crapshoot

Buried

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    Buried
    i feel sorry cav backers right i really do. this is pathetic. you would like to think they fight back? right?

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

Do you agree with me now that the Cavs are in trouble.. It's obvious the warriors are in a different class.. They are on a mission to prove all the haters wrong!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by posey_mvp View Post
    Do you agree with me now that the Cavs are in trouble.. It's obvious the warriors are in a different class.. They are on a mission to prove all the haters wrong!
    i have no choice but to hop in the car with you on this one man. cavs are fukked. you would like to believe they atleast fight back? sheesh. with the line opening at -1 cavs this game 3 will very interesting

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

Yah they need to show more fight.. This is rather embarrassing.. I really thought this was going to be an epic showdown going 7..

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

i feel sorry cav backers right i really do. this is pathetic. you would like to think they fight back? right?
    I think youanalysed game 1 the wrong way. Curry and Thompson had a bad game and they still won. This shows how much difference the two teams are apart.

It's not a matter of why they didn't fight back, but rather they weren't xapable of fighting back

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

What now Jay?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    I think youanalysed game 1 the wrong way. Curry and Thompson had a bad game and they still won. This shows how much difference the two teams are apart.

It's not a matter of why they didn't fight back, but rather they weren't xapable of fighting back
    you think i analyzed it wrong? lmao i know i analyzed it wrong. i atleast thought the cavs would figure some adjustments & put up a fight and keep it tight. but instead they got raped in the caboose and kept it loose.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    What now Jay?
    i have a couple nights to dwell on it.. i wont be really digging into game 3 till tuesday afternoon/night

JayDr3am
    Handi

oddmakers are going to get SO many people with the line opening at -1. those bastards

upscope

hahaha this post actually made me laugh out loud. i cant wait to slap you after game 2. im done speaking for lebron i'll let him speak for his self.
    Before u start slapping tell us again how GST is actually the team in trouble here despite being UP 1-0.......I can't get enough of that claim~

This post right here is the reason I became a Cleveland & LeBron hater. For 13 yrs this is all I've been hearing from Cavaqueer & LeFag fans. His first go around in Cleveland every yr for 7 yrs strait all u heard was how LeBron is sooooooo awesome Cleveland is going to win 10 strait championships blah blah blah.....
    You had people literally arguing that LeBron was better than Jordan yet at this point in his career he had accomplished nothing more than gaudy stat lines & repeated post season failure.

Then he joins Team USA in Miami & LeBron & his chest thumping guzzlers claimed 8 "more" championships were surely to follow. Two out of 4 (really should have been 1) with 3/5th's of Team USA has to be considered disappointing.

Back to Cleveland & the same jersey burners 4 yrs earlier are back on their knees mouth wide open begging for more from their hero only to have their hopes & dreams crushed again & again.
    Through it all the nuthuggers thump their chest even harder than the yr before. Make ridiculous claims. Talk as if they are God's gift, their shit don't stink. In the end they can never man UP & admit defeat from a better team but instead they pull out every excuse known to mankind & then make UP never before heard excuses.

Hands down, without question the most annoying, obnoxious, egotistical, maniacal clueless & downright ignorant (Louie, Rat/Menses) fanbase in ALL of sports belongs to Cleveland/LeBron fans.

louielouie

Cavs roll game 3

gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Cavs roll game 3
    Moron

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Before u start slapping tell us again how GST is actually the team in trouble here despite being UP 1-0.......I can't get enough of that claim~

This post right here is the reason I became a Cleveland & LeBron hater. For 13 yrs this is all I've been hearing from Cavaqueer & LeFag fans. His first go around in Cleveland every yr for 7 yrs strait all u heard was how LeBron is sooooooo awesome Cleveland is going to win 10 strait championships blah blah blah.....
    You had people literally arguing that LeBron was better than Jordan yet at this point in his career he had accomplished nothing more than gaudy stat lines & repeated post season failure.

Then he joins Team USA in Miami & LeBron & his chest thumping guzzlers claimed 8 "more" championships were surely to follow. Two out of 4 (really should have been 1) with 3/5th's of Team USA has to be considered disappointing.

Back to Cleveland & the same jersey burners 4 yrs earlier are back on their knees mouth wide open begging for more from their hero only to have their hopes & dreams crushed again & again.
    Through it all the nuthuggers thump their chest even harder than the yr before. Make ridiculous claims. Talk as if they are God's gift, their shit don't stink. In the end they can never man UP & admit defeat from a better team but instead they pull out every excuse known to mankind & then make UP never before heard excuses.

Hands down, without question the most annoying, obnoxious, egotistical, maniacal clueless & downright ignorant (Louie, Rat/Menses) fanbase in ALL of sports belongs to Cleveland/LeBron fans.
    fair enough. all i can say is, we'll see how game 3 goes upscope hahahahaha

JayDr3am
    Handi

Cavs roll game 3
    louie you crack me the penetrate up man

First 1234 Last