Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Wow you are actually almost as bad as Louie, Ratz & Menses. I actually thought you were pretty switched on about basketball from reading some of your posts but as soon as it involves your beloved Cav's or your God Lebron you just revert to talking the same irrational and illogical trash as the rest of those guys. Unreal.
    Dead on.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    So "cavs big 3 & some played phenomenal" and Warriors were saved by their bench with a final scoreline of 104-89 for GS. Sounds like a huge advantage for GS as they won big without even playing well while the Cavs apparently played their socks off and mustered ... 89 points.

Now I obviously don't think this will be an easy series for GS. Both teams will probably hold home court advantage until game 6 when Warriors clinch in Cleveland.
    hey sometimes thats how the cookie crumbles man.. all im saying is if golden state even comes close to playing the way they did tonight they will get crushed game 2.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Wow you are actually almost as bad as Louie, Ratz & Menses. I actually thought you were pretty switched on about basketball from reading some of your posts but as soon as it involves your beloved Cav's or your God Lebron you just revert to talking the same irrational and illogical trash as the rest of those guys. Unreal.
    dont get it twisted i am very "switched on" but cmon man. LMAO stephen & klay = 8/27.. you really going to rely on livingston and iguadala all series? golden state has a deep bench but their bench will NEVER perform like that again. i feel comfortable stating that. as far klay and curry.... lue & company has the formula to stopping the splash brothers. if they can manage the what the role players do, we got a series baby i see people saying this is a sweep and completely counting the cavs out. thats ridiculous.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 06-03-16 at 03:09 AM.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    hey sometimes thats how the cookie crumbles man.. all im saying is if golden state even comes close to playing the way they did tonight they will get crushed game 2.
    How would that be possible? According to you Cavs played close to top of their capacity tonight while Warriors couldn't play any worse and still won by 15 .

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Jay thats the same formula Thunder had and it was successful winning game 1 in Oracle and going up 3-1 at one point. No way Cavs defense is better than OKCs tho...

JayDr3am
    Handi

im not going to lie i am a lebron fan but dont ever say im like those schmucks. i am a realist. and ill say it one more time, If cavs can limit curry & klay like they did tonight the cavs WILL steal game 2. i know you golden state backers were shaking in your tube socks when cavs were up for that brief moment. Kerr broke his damn drawing board for crying out loud. i wonder why he did that??

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

im not going to lie i am a lebron fan but dont ever say im like those schmucks. i am a realist. and ill say it one more time, If cavs can limit curry & klay like they did tonight the cavs WILL steal game 2. i know you golden state backers were shaking in your tube socks when cavs were up for that brief moment. Kerr broke his damn drawing board for crying out loud. i wonder why he did that??
    Same formula but CAVS bench needs to step up if they wanna win game 2. Big 3 played soft today too
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Aye J Mac 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi

i love how everyone is counting the cavs out after 1 damn game. im not even being a fan boy im being a realist. golden state wins game 1 now all of sudden cavs suck and have no chance? dumbest shit i have ever heard. do yall even watch basketball? and im not just talking about watching the players run back n forth from one side of the court to another. do yall watch basketball with understanding?/ cause it seems like ya dont. golden state almost threw that game away late in the 3rd but kerr made a great coaching adjustment. of course kerr is going to out couch lue in some aspects. cavs will adjust to what was thrown at them. im not saying cavs will win the chip, im talking about from game to game analysis. i like how the cavs played in game 1, game 1 was really just testing the waters. i cant wait till cavs steal game 2 so i can slap you fuks

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Same formula but CAVS bench needs to step up if they wanna win game 2. Big 3 played soft today too
    thats all im saying j. if cavs play that same formula they did in game 1 and lebron attacks the way he did, & love puts up 20pts with 13 boards, tristan gets another double double, and kyrie almost drops 30 again its a fukkin wrap for golden state in game 2. JR & iman needs to shoot more than 3 times, & if cavs defense hold curry & klay anywhere near 8/27 combined its a fukkin wrap.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

You are so confusing. Some posts you appear sharp as a samurai blade, others just talking random shit. Ok my bad I won't compare to the NBA extremists mentioned above.

Kerr coached a master class today, he's a rising star in the coaching ranks I think. Just for the record I also think the Cav's will win game 2, but it certainly won't be easy.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

well Thunder won game 1 and were up 3-1, neither fazed me so I assume you're not talking about me =)

JayDr3am
    Handi

You are so confusing. Some posts you appear sharp as a samurai blade, others just talking random shit. Ok my bad I won't compare to the NBA extremists mentioned above.

Kerr coached a master class today, he's a rising star in the coaching ranks I think. Just for the record I also think the Cav's will win game 2, but it certainly won't be easy.
    dont get it twisted sando i am one of the sharpest in this forum in NFL/NBA/NCAAF/NCAAB. fair enough i will say stupid things here and there for entertainment purposes and to egg on some stupidity but when were actually talking business and im making picks, i dont joke around or take it lightly. and if you also think cavs steal game 2 then we shouldnt even be bantering right now LOL you should be agreeing with every word im saying

juicername

I think Warriors will win Game 2 but not cover the spread (which is all we should really care about discussing on a sports betting forum anyway no? I mean who plays these games ML???)

JayDr3am is OK in my book, just finding his statements regarding game 1 here a bit contradictory.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave juicername 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    You're right. If this year's Playoffs have showed us anything it's that we shouldn't overreact to one game.

Doubt anyone expected to see game 1 go down like that. What can we take from it moving forward? I'm curious if Steph/Klay were actually that bothered with the Cavs' defense or if they just had an off night? Who bothered them the most? I was expecting to see some bigs on Steph after Steven Adams and Ibaka had some success on him, but Thompson and Love didn't seem to work so well tonight, although Steph obviously didn't shoot well. Smith did a good job on Klay, although he didn't seem to have much left for the offensive end.
    everyone is all hot and bothered after 1 game. steph and klay didnt have an off night, the cavs defense against splash brothers was just great. the splash brothers are rhythm shooters.. and whats so bad about rhythm shooters is that they have to get 3 or 4 to go down to get goin. the cavs didnt give them room to get in rhythm. curry and klay were just great decoys tonight for the role players to flourish. im watching the game right now and i wish i could freeze the game and explain to you guys what im talking about. this one specific part of the game lebron came down court and was face guarding curry in the corner completely forgetting about barbosa & draymond. if they correct those types of mistakes, cavs should be good to go.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    well Thunder won game 1 and were up 3-1, neither fazed me so I assume you're not talking about me =)
    yeah it didnt phase me either.. i didnt take a side in game 1 cause i wanted to see how the cavs played it and how it looked. im telling you guys game 1 was just a trial run. a feel for the waters. getting their toes wet sort of speak. pay attention to the adjustments that are made game 2.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

i beg to differ.. GOLDEN STATE IS IN TROUBLE. their bench wont play like that again. their bench SAVED them. cavs big 3 & some played phenomenal
    Define in trouble. If you can't tell that the cavs are outclassed you are retarded.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Define in trouble. If you can't tell that the cavs are outclassed you are retarded.
    yeah you better spell check your comment and fix it cause i was about to get in yo ass. how you going to call me retarded and misspell a word all in the same sentence?? we got another curry rooster sucker in here. let me define trouble for you guy.. warriors are going to have to play exponentially better to secure this win at home. they almost threw it away in game 1. (if you watched the game). cavs will adjust and win game 2. trust me. and even if golden state wins both of their home games, cavs will still be very much in it cause i strongly believe the cavs will win both of their home games also. stop acting like golden blew them out by 30 or something. this game was in reach 90% of the time. golden state just pulled away at the right moment (when lue pulled starters). so just hold your horses and get currys dick out of your ass. its 1 game my dude.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Jay everything you're saying happened the same way in the Thunder series. Here are a few takeaways.
    -Game 2 when GS blew out OKC the starters barely even played. If I remember the blowout started to occur when GS starters were out
    -Another game that GS won they made LESS threes than OKC. Check the box scores then let that sink in
    -Curry did not start playing will until late in the series as far scoring goes
    -GS won low scoring games and high scoring games
    -I don't even think Draymond played well at all that series until game 7

When you look at it from Thunder's POV this is the perfect recipe to beat GS winning game 1 in oracle, taking home court, and having the defending champs on the ropes for 3 games straight but no, I'm not calling it a choke job either I give 100 to the W$ for weathering that storm. Any other team for any sport would of folded the majority of the time.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Jay everything you're saying happened the same way in the Thunder series. Here are a few takeaways.
    -Game 2 when GS blew out OKC the starters barely even played. If I remember the blowout started to occur when GS starters were out
    -Another game that GS won they made LESS threes than OKC. Check the box scores then let that sink in
    -Curry did not start playing will until late in the series as far scoring goes
    -GS won low scoring games and high scoring games
    -I don't even think Draymond played well at all that series until game 7

When you look at it from Thunder's POV this is the perfect recipe to beat GS winning game 1 in oracle, taking home court, and having the defending champs on the ropes for 3 games straight but no, I'm not calling it a choke job either I give 100 to the W$ for weathering that storm. Any other team for any sport would of folded the majority of the time.
    i hear you git lo. but if golden state let cavs get up 3-1, it would be a wrap for them. lebron has that killer/finisher instinct unlike KD. i hate even thinking about OKC right now cause they blew dikk. golden state shouldnt even be here in reality. anywho, either way the cavs are still in a great spot. they have the opportunity to steal game 2, then go they go back to cleveland for 2 home games, how can anyone think the cavs are through already? they're just getting warmed up.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

GS simply looks like they are on a mission to 2 peat to cap off a record season. You do like that the Cavs found a formula to slow Curry and Thompson down but they really have to play better on offense by the time 4th q rolled around they looked like they were out of ideas.
    Only way to beat this Warriors team is attack and attack some more it cannot just be Lebron on his own. Irving needs to up his play and the bench for Cleveland looked outmatched badly that spells trouble if they continue to struggle. How much more upside there is to Cavs play is tough to say they don't have an eraser inside like Ibaka and Warriors picking them apart inside for easy ones. It'll be a long three days for Cleveland til game 2 and in my opinion they will need their A+ game to even the series.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    GS simply looks like they are on a mission to 2 peat to cap off a record season. You do like that the Cavs found a formula to slow Curry and Thompson down but they really have to play better on offense by the time 4th q rolled around they looked like they were out of ideas.
    Only way to beat this Warriors team is attack and attack some more it cannot just be Lebron on his own. Irving needs to up his play and the bench for Cleveland looked outmatched badly that spells trouble if they continue to struggle. How much more upside there is to Cavs play is tough to say they don't have an eraser inside like Ibaka and Warriors picking them apart inside for easy ones. It'll be a long three days for Cleveland til game 2 and in my opinion they will need their A+ game to even the series.
    well said ringem.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

yeah they werent able to get in rhythm cause of the CAVS defense. cavs simply over prepped for klay and curry and forgot about the role players. simple as that. they played curry and klay WELL. if Golden state plays like they did in game 1, they are fukked.
    Cavs defense was piss poor. How many times did 2 guys follow Steph off a screen and leave a guy wide open for a layup? Curry and Klay had off nights, but it was because of those 2 that the role players got the looks and subsequent easy buckets.

riverja
    riverja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Steph and Klay missed wide open shots. That wont happen too often. Cavs defense not that great, Splash brothers had an off night. Trailblazers looked like a tougher matchup than the Cavs to be honest. OKC and Spurs definitely better than Cavs. Warriors will win most their games by 15-20. Cavs might win 1, at most 2. Theres a reason Warriors have beat them 6 games in a row now going back to last year.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Cavs defense was piss poor. How many times did 2 guys follow Steph off a screen and leave a guy wide open for a layup? Curry and Klay had off nights, but it was because of those 2 that the role players got the looks and subsequent easy buckets.
    dont let game 1 fool you meader.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by riverja View Post
    Steph and Klay missed wide open shots. That wont happen too often. Cavs defense not that great, Splash brothers had an off night. Trailblazers looked like a tougher matchup than the Cavs to be honest. OKC and Spurs definitely better than Cavs. Warriors will win most their games by 15-20. Cavs might win 1, at most 2. Theres a reason Warriors have beat them 6 games in a row now going back to last year.
    its funny how no one is willing to give credit to the cavs for how they shut down the splash brothers. if curry shoots bad its cause hes injured, or its cause the floor was wet, or cause he had tacos for breakfast instead of donuts. theres always some kind of fukking excuse for why curry shot bad, why cant no one give the cavs credit? they shut them light skin boys down! just say it! it wont hurt!

Aye J Mac

its funny how no one is willing to give credit to the cavs for how they shut down the splash brothers. if curry shoots bad its cause hes injured, or its cause the floor was wet, or cause he had tacos for breakfast instead of donuts. theres always some kind of fukking excuse for why curry shot bad, why cant no one give the cavs credit? they shut them light skin boys down! just say it! it wont hurt!
    I've said it before CAVS defense legit! Watch There defense come alive this series. Everyone will be amazed

JayDr3am
    Handi

I've said it before CAVS defense legit! Watch There defense come alive this series. Everyone will be amazed
    especially in this game 2. cavs defense will be through the roof.

Aye J Mac

Jay CAVS series at +320 . Jump on it bro

Redwing41
    Redwing41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

GSW is a smart team. If they are winning with livingston shooting midrange shots, they feed him the ball. Curry and Klay know to back off when their team is on a roll so they can relax and drain out the other team with their bench. The gsw hate or love you have to know they play smart basketball.

Also in interviews their plan was to find who kyrie was guarding and getting it to them. Cavs will be spread out trying to defend klay and curry on the outside, feed to kyrie's man and they are converting. Not sure if they did this last year but kyrie offensively really is not as devastating to gsw as westbrook. OKC would have the edge against Cavs.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Redwing41 View Post
    GSW is a smart team. If they are winning with livingston shooting midrange shots, they feed him the ball. Curry and Klay know to back off when their team is on a roll so they can relax and drain out the other team with their bench. The gsw hate or love you have to know they play smart basketball.

Also in interviews their plan was to find who kyrie was guarding and getting it to them. Cavs will be spread out trying to defend klay and curry on the outside, feed to kyrie's man and they are converting. Not sure if they did this last year but kyrie offensively really is not as devastating to gsw as westbrook. OKC would have the edge against Cavs.
    unfadeable

juicername

We can give Cavs credit for shutting down Klay and Curry, but it's not worth anything if they give other Warriors open looks as a result of it. I don't see the Cavs succeeding doing both, and the Warriors, unlike many other teams, are playing without ego so Klay/Curry have no problem to take the backseat and let others doing the scoring.

Cleveland's chance is dropping threes like they did in the first round of the playoffs, but Warriors D is underrated and they have better shooters to match whatever Cleveland does from downtown.

I guess rebounding would be the Cavs edge, but considering they held a 56-43 advantage in Game 1 that edge seems to be to no avail.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

thats all im saying j. if cavs play that same formula they did in game 1 and lebron attacks the way he did, & love puts up 20pts with 13 boards, tristan gets another double double, and kyrie almost drops 30 again its a fukkin wrap for golden state in game 2. JR & iman needs to shoot more than 3 times, & if cavs defense hold curry & klay anywhere near 8/27 combined its a fukkin wrap.
    Is there anything else u need to happen in order for your beloved Cavs to win?? Basically, you're saying if LeBron, Kyrie, Love, Tristian & JR/Iman go off & Curry & Klay shoot 8/27 again & Warriors bench wets the bed then it's a wrap baby!!

After all this according to you it's Golden State that is in trouble & not Cleveland. That's just you being a realist & not a fan boy??

Actually, the above & what I have read out of you in this thread is the literal definition of one being a fan boy. Let me be a realist for a moment......Whether CLE D actually does have Steph/Klay on lockdown to truly expect them to only score 20 points between them going forward is ignorant!! When GST two best scorers combine for 20 & they still find a way to win by 15 it's actually CLE that is in trouble not GST!!

GL with your perfect storm pipe dream in Game 2 & beyond in this series. CLE fans on this board are an extra special kind of delusion~

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Is there anything else u need to happen in order for your beloved Cavs to win?? Basically, you're saying if LeBron, Kyrie, Love, Tristian & JR/Iman go off & Curry & Klay shoot 8/27 again & Warriors bench wets the bed then it's a wrap baby!!

After all this according to you it's Golden State that is in trouble & not Cleveland. That's just you being a realist & not a fan boy??

Actually, the above & what I have read out of you in this thread is the literal definition of one being a fan boy. Let me be a realist for a moment......Whether CLE D actually does have Steph/Klay on lockdown to truly expect them to only score 20 points between them going forward is ignorant!! When GST two best scorers combine for 20 & they still find a way to win by 15 it's actually CLE that is in trouble not GST!!

GL with your perfect storm pipe dream in Game 2 & beyond in this series. CLE fans on this board are an extra special kind of delusion~

Well said. Playing the "what if" scenario is not being a realist. I can come up with a dozen "what if" scenario favoring the GSW, too.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post

the cavs dont necessarily have to hold them to 8 for 27. i said ANYWHERE NEAR that. curry and klay can have 20 pts a piece, but if the cavs let guys like livingston and iggy and barbosa get 20 or 25 pts the cavs are done. ill say that. but if they keep curry and klay to another mediocre game AND keep the role players at bey, it'll be a good game/series. ill put it like that. if you cant see the upside of the cavs side also, then you are a little delusional yourself. you're forgetting that lebron is the best basketball player in the world. he has a high percentage chance of stealing this game 2. and i think when they go to cleveland, lebron will win both of his home games so from that perspective, yeah golden is state is in trouble if they lose this game 2 @ home. the pressure is on them to play better.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Jay CAVS series at +320 . Jump on it bro
    j im thinking about sprinkling i truly am

First 1234 Last