SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Cavs have more knockdown shooters, I'm not worried.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Seems like a lot of people on here aren't giving the Cavs their due. I think the Warriors will be in for a rude awakening. Here's 3 reasons the Cavs will win the finals.

1. Rest, this reason is fairly obvious, but can the Warriors dig deep and pull out another series after the grueling regular season and playoffs, while the Cavs are probably fresher than they have been in months.

2. Lebron factor, you gotta understand how badly LBJ wants this series. Probably more so than any other finals. A few reasons for this, one is that nobody wants to drop to 2-7 in finals. Another is that nobody wants to get beaten back to back by the same team in the finals, especially a competitor like Lebron. The last is LBJ would want nothing more than to shut "the best player" in the league and his team up and take back his rightful crown.

3. 3 point shooting/defense, if OKC wouldn't have been absolutely dreadful from 3's, the series would've been over fairly easily. Cavs just set a record I believe this playoffs, so you know they won't shoot 10% from deep. And the Cavs overall team defense is a lot better than OKC, OKC may be longer, but they aren't better individual defenders.

Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving are gonna smash. Lebron can just pass it off, play D, and be floor general, that's all they'll need out of him. Cavs in 6.

Cavs are going to come out and get game 1, Cavs first quarter, first half, cavs ML, Cavs +6. Cavs series.
    1. Is point #1 fairly obvious as you say? Is that based on some study of how the more rested team fares in the NBA Championship? Browsing back at prior championship series, the teams with 2 or more extra days before the series commences don't appear to have an advantage. It looks like a wash over the last 25 years.

2. Regarding point #2, are you personally in touch with Lebron to know that he really really wants to win this series or is this based on interviews or something? Likewise, are in touch with the Warriors players to now they really don't want it that bad? I am pretty sure everyone involved really wants to win and no one will be mailing it in. Even if he really really really wants it, I would think such sentiment is as likely to throw him off his game as it would be to somehow help him. This just seems like another bullshit excuse to justify a bet.

Either way, good luck to you. My money will be on GSW.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    1. Is point #1 fairly obvious as you say? Is that based on some study of how the more rested team fares in the NBA Championship? Browsing back at prior championship series, the teams with 2 or more extra days before the series commences don't appear to have an advantage. It looks like a wash over the last 25 years.

2. Regarding point #2, are you personally in touch with Lebron to know that he really really wants to win this series or is this based on interviews or something? Likewise, are in touch with the Warriors players to now they really don't want it that bad? I am pretty sure everyone involved really wants to win and no one will be mailing it in. Even if he really really really wants it, I would think such sentiment is as likely to throw him off his game as it would be to somehow help him. This just seems like another bullshit excuse to justify a bet.

Either way, good luck to you. My money will be on GSW.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions here, and I don't have the science to back it up. Just an inkling from how this season and playoffs has panned out so far.

1. Rest, you can tell at times that Steph isn't 100%. As in, still dealing with whatever nagging injury he has latest dealt with, everyone is tired, his shot seems fine, but will his defense be? He's not the greatest defender as it is...

2. I don't personally know Lebron, so perhaps it is just conjecture. I suppose it's just a strong thought, I would be thinking "this title is mine, these 3 pt shooting fairies aren't beating us again, after I win, Stephanie will go back to the kids table." But then again, maybe I'm just a vindictive person.

Gl.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

1 reason why they lose: Its penetrating Cleveland. Its like betting on the Cubs and the Clippers. But unlike 1 single franchise, the whole city reeks of poo and failure.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    1 reason why they lose: Its penetrating Cleveland. Its like betting on the Cubs and the Clippers. But unlike 1 single franchise, the whole city reeks of poo and failure.

You honestly make an amazing point here, there is something about perennial losers that make it tough to bet on to win everything. I am biting the bullet on this one and hoping for the best.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19213

you guys are not digging into the fundamentals of the game - there are 7 different ways to defend ball screens - how is Cleveland going to do it - if they are going to stop Curry and Thompson - how are they going to do it? They have had a lot of time to scout - review film - formulate a game plan - what did they come up with?

Lebron is a freight train on the fast break and on drives to the bucket but he is not going to out shoot the GSW or even scare them - they probably say thank you every time he shoots a jump shot-my heart is with Cleveland like you guys but I need to see them run some decent offense that does not include bombing something up late in the shot clock.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    you guys are not digging into the fundamentals of the game - there are 7 different ways to defend ball screens - how is Cleveland going to do it - if they are going to stop Curry and Thompson - how are they going to do it? They have had a lot of time to scout - review film - formulate a game plan - what did they come up with?

Lebron is a freight train on the fast break and on drives to the bucket but he is not going to out shoot the GSW or even scare them - they probably say thank you every time he shoots a jump shot-my heart is with Cleveland like you guys but I need to see them run some decent offense that does not include bombing something up late in the shot clock.
    They are the pros, I'm sure they could answer those questions better than us. Lebron is going to do some damage one way or the other. He's too a good player to not impact the game significantly, he's like Draymond Green except 100 times better. If Stephanie is off, it's over. If lebron is, it may not be.

BuckyOne

Well good luck - pulling for you!

SteveKerrsJunk

Thanks, and just to set the record straight, I think the Warriors are the better overall team. But I think those 3 factors make this a lot closer than +195, I would've taken +160. I have a feeling this will be a defining moment in the Big 3's career.

SteveKerrsJunk

Cmon you're an underdog, let's go Lebron!

SteveKerrsJunk

Lebron has no grace or moves whatsoever, I forgot to mention reason 4. Ref Treatment for Lebron

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron not a good closer to the rim

BuckyOne

they are fighting so far-I see a glimmer of hope with their defense -

WASAAB
    WASAAB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

all of these "reasons" are so superficial and hold absolutely no weight. I think you are forgetting that no matter how hard Lebron wants to win, he flat out sucks at the end of games. Curry doesnt. This will be the difference in this series, Curry not being afraid to take that big shot while Lebron passes it off and blames his teammates if they miss the shot. Not only is Curry not afraid, he WANTS that last shot. He loves the big moment and thats the difference between him and Lebron

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Only Game 1, but cavs not looking good at all, especially losing to the Warriors' bench. Imagine when both Curry and Thompson are on their game. Embarrassing I say.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Only 1 game... Series is not over. Its just that I have no faith in Cleveland sports.

jjgold

It does look bad for the Cavs but who knows we've seen it all

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I dun see any reason they will move off Ithat 6...they getting about 54 percent of the action on GSW...not quite even..but more than enough to be satisfied...and plenty pushed it off the half point as well...Warriors not winning 3 in a row at home...the Fuckery stops here...
    the warriors had already won 3 in a row at home. Now its 4.

SteveKerrsJunk

fk the Warriors. keep shooting harrison, ya fukkin phaggot ass loser. Fuk all warriors bandwagon fans, fuk shitty ass oakland, fuk steve kerr, fuk ayesha, right in the ass. Fuk the Warriors, fuk them to hell. And fuk everyone that said Cavs didn't have a shot, fukkk you all in the ass!!!!!!

SteveKerrsJunk

suck my dig biggie, ya fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warriors smoke rooster just like that \*\*\*\*\*\* curry!

SteveKerrsJunk

Get fukked Warriors, best team ever....MY FUKKKKKKKKKKKIN ASSSSSSSSSSS! BUNCH OF PRETENDER ASS MOTHA FUKKAS IN OAKLAND...ENJOY YOUR 1 SHIP CURRY, YA FUKKIN LOSER.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Not the same Lebron you saw in games 5 and 6 if you ask me.

redbull
    redbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

if cav win....the logic reason is....lebron james sleep with the referee after game 7.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

looks like the fix is in.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

curry shootin airballs. lmao.

SteveKerrsJunk

fukk all you stupid warriors bitches with my 7.4 inch rooster. fukk you all. especially you biggie, ya fukkin loser ass piece of shit...hope you enjoyed dumping your whole roll...cocksmoka!!!!!!!!!!

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

#All_In
    #Believeland

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    fukk all you stupid warriors bitches with my 7.4 inch rooster. fukk you all. especially you biggie, ya fukkin loser ass piece of shit...hope you enjoyed dumping your whole roll...cocksmoka!!!!!!!!!!
    But your still broke so why are you so happy? Because someone else lost money. Your winning in life bud

jjgold

Kerr nice work

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    But your still broke so why are you so happy? Because someone else lost money. Your winning in life bud
    I don't talk shit about people here unless they start it...when you call someone a cockhead, you are asking for it...

I'm broke? Umm no I bet on the winning team actually. Sounds like you might be though.

And obviously you're winning in life...

First 12