MR PROFIT
    Update your status
    MR PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonights Plays

Not too many games on the board so could only see 2 that were kosier.

Charlotte vs. Phoenix

The Suns are scoring 113 ppg their last 5 games,& the Bobcats have allowed good teams a ton of points which were loses,& they are on they're third road game in 5 days.Charlotte plays better defense, but against Eastern teams for the most part. The Suns are off a Sunday loss at Utah and and have dropped 7 out of their last 10 games SU, and this is MUST WIN.

Phoenix-5

NBA bettors also haven’t been to keen on Warriors and Kings 221 total in Sacramento and most reporting stations have this one falling to 219.5. I see it now at 220..

Under 220

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I really like Phoenix tonight and it's refreshing to see you point out that Charlotte struggles defensively out West.
    By the way, Charlotte is the only team in the NBA that has never won at Phoenix.

Afrodiziak
    Afrodiziak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

BOL with your picks tonight, hope you cash!

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by MR PROFIT View Post
    Not too many games on the board so could only see 2 that were kosier.

Charlotte vs. Phoenix

The Suns are scoring 113 ppg their last 5 games,& the Bobcats have allowed good teams a ton of points which were loses,& they are on they're third road game in 5 days.Charlotte plays better defense, but against Eastern teams for the most part. The Suns are off a Sunday loss at Utah and and have dropped 7 out of their last 10 games SU, and this is MUST WIN.

Phoenix-5

NBA bettors also haven’t been to keen on Warriors and Kings 221 total in Sacramento and most reporting stations have this one falling to 219.5. I see it now at 220..

Under 220
    next time go with the non-kosier picks.