Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Warning Do NOT Take the Warriors Monday Night...Its A TRAP

Durant did either one of 2 things...Saturday Night...He Choke the series away...or he deliberately threw the game in order to force Game 7 on ORDERS...either way....The LINE...The situation...and most importantly the reaction from the talking idiots at ESPN...will tell you everything you need to know regarding this game...TAKE the THUNDER and the POINTS or DO NOT BET at ALL

From the basketball standpoint minus Ref Fuckery and any conspiracy theory rhetoric....OKC is the better team..and has outplayed Golden State...Adams will not be in foul trouble...neither will Anderson...this will allow OKC to guard GSW the way they normally would.....

From the conspiratorial angle.....
    Vegas stands to loose a fortune in futures...and millions in angry and emotional bets made immediately after OKC's stunning loss Saturday night...this series was REF'd....and the outcomes manipulated in such a way that it pushes the public to react and go from one extreme to the other...but if one looks closely...you will see notice that it takes 2 back to back looses in a series for the public to and the money to move sides....They take a lesser share of the loss..when Golden State wins..and the NBA gets a longer series.....but OKC WAS and IS the BETTER TEAM...and the REFS will favor them slightly in Game 7...This is a WIN WIN for the NBA and VEGAS....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Lol...

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

That was incredibly bad to read...

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

people are sheep menses they dont get it

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    people are sheep menses they dont get it
    They will after tomorrow night...lol

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

If you're so smart, you should bet on the Thunder. No need to tell the rest of the world.

louielouie

i am and will and will bet on cavs to beat them too sheep era

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Menses I'll bet you 3 SBR months of no posting (for me) to your 1 month of SBR posting that GS wins tomorrow.

In other words you can't post for 1 month if GS wins and if they lose I can't post for 3 months. You in?
    Last edited by italianbandit; 05-29-16 at 09:29 PM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Yeah, he'll do it.

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Do it menses! :d

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

excellent post. quite insightful.. it had not occurred to me that tens of thousands of people wagered
    Warriors to come out of the Western Conference, even with the chalk

my angle, and i do think that the Thunder are going to come out and fly..
    just because it is really hard to beat a good/very good team 3 TIMES in A ROW

VERY DIFFICULT
    to maintain momentum, and energy.. to accomplish that feat
    i just wonder seriously if GSW can do that, after they struggled so badly with the Blazers..
    went down 3-1 to OKC... what next?

everybody acting like winning in OKC was complete dominance..

they were behind MOST of the game. They are NOT dominating..
    OKC played LIKE CRAP. OKC lost that game, hands down, that game was not won by GSW

damn pretty solid chance that OKC wins that tomorrow

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Menses I'll bet you 3 SBR months of no posting (for me) to your 1 month of SBR posting that GS wins tomorrow.

In other words you can't post for 1 month if GS wins and if they lose I can't post for 3 months. You in?
    Why would u do this?? If he loses he just posts using his Rattz handle. It's a complete free-roll for him.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post

..Adams will not be in foul trouble...neither will Anderson...this will allow OKC to guard GSW the way they normally would....
    Yea, OKC really needs to keep Anderson out of foul trouble...........WAIT, who the fk is Anderson??

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    VERY DIFFICULT to maintain momentum, and energy.. to accomplish that feat
    i just wonder seriously if GSW can do that, after they struggled so badly with the Blazers..
    Shit Ratzz I try to ignore your posts cause, well, they're ridiculous, but do you honestly believe this stuff or are you just trying to convince yourself no one is on the Cavs' level?

Warriors won that series 4-1 missing Steph for most of it. Are we talking about the same series here?

DUBnation

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Yea, OKC really needs to keep Anderson out of foul trouble...........WAIT, who the fk is Anderson??
    LOL I'm assuming he meant Roberson?

Top level stuff here boys

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    LOL I'm assuming he meant Roberson?

Top level stuff here boys
    We're supposed to listen to a guy that doesn't even know the players

Zero credibility either of his handles have

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

DUB i respect your ability to entertain these trolls, much respect.

DUBnation

99% sure Louie is Keyser Soze-ing everyone, still getting a read on this Ratzz fellow. Think he might just be an idiot.

Don't worry, I'll get to the bottom of this.

Menses

Can't do it...lol....GSW could easily win....but I think something is amiss with entire affair....tread lightly

Ratzz

hey B, this is a bit of an odd suggestion.. do you find Menses' posts to be over-the-top objectionable?
    his positions are clear and he outlines his observations with a passion certainly.. but he does not attack
    other posters as many do here (i have on occasion entered a fray or two) but not for some time..

that post seemed rather.. mmm.. how to say.. somewhat "un-italian-bandit-ish"

Ratzz

hey B, this is a bit of an odd suggestion.. do you find Menses' posts to be over-the-top objectionable?
    his positions are clear and he outlines his observations with a passion certainly.. but he does not attack
    other posters as many do here (i have on occasion entered a fray or two) but not for some time..

i find Menses' posts insightful and well stated.. though i do tend to hold very similar positions,
    so perhaps i attribute the insight to the similarity of my own views, (but i don't think so, really)

but you can never discount that 100%, as we all have a blindspot

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    99% sure Louie is Keyser Soze-ing everyone, still getting a read on this Ratzz fellow. Think he might just be an idiot.

Don't worry, I'll get to the bottom of this.
    Whole hearted agree with your assessments, Dub.

loserloser is plainly a simpleton idiot. No mystery to that. Plain and simple. The clown may not know it though.

ratzz along the same line. Still butt hurt from last year so he is always bashing the Warriors. Always one-sided in his "analysis" trying to sound like he knows what he is talking about.

louielouie

Facts : menses is good people
    Facts : 2016 nba champions are the cavs
    Facts: 2016 NBA finals is okc vs. Cavs
    Facts : yuri is just gressyville in drag

italianbandit

You seem to have misunderstood my intention. It's a bet, that's what I like to do--gamble. I'm giving him 3-1 odds-- seems pretty reasonable.

italianbandit

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Can't do it...lol....GSW could easily win....but I think something is amiss with entire affair....tread lightly
    No problem , just having fun. Good luck.

Ratzz

You seem to have misunderstood my intention. It's a bet, that's what I like to do--gamble. I'm giving him 3-1 odds-- seems pretty reasonable.
    i clearly misunderstood. i thought you were trying to make him disappear for a month, but i can tell from your response that it was just fun. For which i am glad.. i believe that you both make sbr more interesting

p.s. >
    i personally think that the Warriors will have a very tough time tomorrow and may lose. Beating a very good team 3-straight is next to impossible.. and GSW has been playing from behind in MANY (too many) games this post-season. if OKC gets the lead and goes up by 10 or more. It's over. they won't let that happen again, i expect

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Let me know when you two are done spooning.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

i find Menses' posts insightful and well stated.. though i do tend to hold very similar positions,
    so perhaps i attribute the insight to the similarity of my own views, (but i don't think so, really)

but you can never discount that 100%, as we all have a blindspot
    Lol, looks like you forgot to switch between all your handles. Or it's common to quote yourself?

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

SBR ban these 3 stooges, they lower the collective IQ of the entire board by a massive margin. Fuk it - ban me too for not being disciplined enough to stop myself from entering these stupid Cav worshiping threads...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: juicername, upscope, and Git Lo

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

holy mother penetrating retard. do you even know the definition of fact?

and how the F**** are you going to put an "s" at the end of fact, indicating plural, when you only stated ONE interpretation (not even a fact) after each "facts".
    Last edited by BankrollMafia; 05-30-16 at 02:43 AM.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    SBR ban these 3 stooges, they lower the collective IQ of the entire board by a massive margin. Fuk it - ban me too for not being disciplined enough to stop myself from entering these stupid Cav worshiping threads...
    lol

Menses

Appreciate the kind words !! I root for Bron to get his 3rd ring..hope for Cavs to stay healthy...

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Trap? Everyones loving OKC +7.

DrUppercut
    Update your status
    DrUppercut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2503

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    The Anderson's got tickets to the game??!!
    Points Awarded:

kinstigator gave DrUppercut 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

The trap is taking OKC. They are NOT the better team. LMAO!

12 Last