Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody who thinks Cavs can't win it all now... is a just a hater.. or an idiot

and which is WORSE?!

either way it is 100% BLINDNESS..

it is a complete unremitting, unyielding 'denial' of the facts laid bare or a genetic inability
    to cognitively deduce what is painstakingly self-evident

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Cavs better hope Russell Westbeast, Durant or Curry get hurt and miss the Finals

That's the only way Cleveland ends the Drought the West is just too good

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm a Thunder fan. I said we could beat San Antonio and Golden State but it would very difficult to beat Cleveland.

OKC just doesn't matchup well with the Cavs. I've seen OKC have success in matchups with the Spurs and Warriors the last year but when they play Cleveland they get killed.

I would have to favor the Cavs over the Thunder. If the Warriors come through I would still favor Cleveland. The Cavs played the Warrios hurt with 2/3 of their stars missing last year.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I'm a Thunder fan. I said we could beat San Antonio and Golden State but it would very difficult to beat Cleveland.

OKC just doesn't matchup well with the Cavs. I've seen OKC have success in matchups with the Spurs and Warriors the last year but when they play Cleveland they get killed.

I would have to favor the Cavs over the Thunder. If the Warriors come through I would still favor Cleveland. The Cavs played the Warrios hurt with 2/3 of their stars missing last year.
    That's was in the regular season when Billy Donovan was experimenting with lineups and still developing this unit. OKC is peaking at the right time like San Antonio used to do where they coasted and went on monster runs in the postseason

I highly doubt the Cavs test OKC because Clevelands defense is shite in every position outside of LBJ. OKC would demolish them in the paint and Westbrook will average something North of 35 points a game because Kylie is worse than Harden on defense and I never thought that was possible

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    and which is WORSE?!

it is a complete unremitting, unyielding 'denial' of the facts laid bare or a genetic inability
    They're in the finals and you conclude that they can win it all? I'm intrigued by your insight, do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

and which is WORSE?!

Thought u were Heat & Thunder fan?? At least that's what u preached for yrs. Now all of a sudden you're a Cavs fan.

Cleveland....Where Bandwagon happens~

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    They're in the finals and you conclude that they can win it all? I'm intrigued by your insight, do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?
    yes.. only $19.99 a month, i will send you a coupon for a 10% Discount

i was merely pointing out the absurdity that there are many who still vehemently
    claim that the Cavs have zero chance to take it all

and that they are completely unaware of how they arrived at this altogether rigid and baseless opinion

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

yes.. only $19.99 a month, i will send you a coupon for a 10% Discount

i was merely pointing out the absurdity that there are many who still vehemently
    claim that the Cavs have zero chance to take it all

and that they are completely unaware of how they arrived at this altogether rigid and baseless opinion
    Got ya
    Must say that I've not seen anyone say they have no chance, only a few saying the Cavs are guaranteed to win

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

They ran through the EAST, that's like saying, "Well you know, Arkansas Little Rock dominated the Sun Belt conference, anyone who doesn't think they can win the NCAA tournament is an idiot."

Tell me, what happens to those teams when they face real competition?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Wonder how many SBR posters will root for the Warriors/Thunder purely for the entertainement value of bumping all of Ratzz/louie's threads. Fukk, all of them together could fill the first 3 pages of the board easily.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

sharp post.