louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Aaaaaand I was 100 percent right about the warriors and the script

Louie the righteous reigns on all the Duke blue warriir laker losers

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

And you were 100% wrong on your cavs 2 game chase. Are you really so dumb as to think people don't realize that all you do is throw a bunch of shit against the wall and then when something sticks you act like you're some big shot? Anyone with half a brain can see thru your bs. Louiefan and mikemike are on the same level as far as morons go.

louielouie

umm i am now up again playoffs even with my chase loss after tonight and cavs fitures pending - 2016 warriors go down as biggest chokers in sports history same year cavs win it all lol

louielouie

two 20plus win streaks posted this season - a finals lock and i let the whole forum know when a 73-9 team was about to lose ita first back to back games - what more do you want

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

OKC play better and better with each round beating both best teams in the league, while CLE is clearly slowing down in much easier East. If - and it's a big if - they meet, based on current form OKC should win quite comfortably.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    And you were 100% wrong on your cavs 2 game chase. Are you really so dumb as to think people don't realize that all you do is throw a bunch of shit against the wall and then when something sticks you act like you're some big shot? Anyone with half a brain can see thru your bs. Louiefan and mikemike are on the same level as far as morons go.
    You got to give credit where credit is due....eccentric he may be..LOL...he nailed this one...and he is also correct about the CAVS going to the finals.....people are not seeing the angles...but OKC is a larger threat then people realize....

louielouie

King me

louielouie

I

1) called the title before the season began
    2) nailed the eastern conference champ 4 months prior at reduced cash ( -200 vs. the current -1500)
    3) called out the fakest team in NBS history
    4) called out the script calling for B2B wins against that fake squad first time all season (while all the trolls denies)

I AM THE BEST...amazing I AM...just like LeBron your future Cavs title holder and Kyrie your future MVP -- the future is strange -- go wear shades LOSERS

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Didn't you pick OKC in 7???

Im also pretty sure you said it would go back to Oakland 2-2.

louielouie

Uuuuhhh I called out these two road losses well ahead and u are in that thread turd

louielouie

I jhist said the illuminati want thunder in 7 but the warriors wonts comply so thunder in 6 for the blood sacrifice to lebron

louielouie

I know you are a fan boy but your team will lose badly to the cavs I'm sorry

louielouie

Thunder winning made can patheasier remember you last finals vs. Lebron? Lube up for another

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    umm i am now up again playoffs even with my chase loss after tonight and cavs fitures pending - 2016 warriors go down as biggest chokers in sports history same year cavs win it all lol

cavs win it all lol...they might go 7 against the raptors with a huge hole at the 5...OKC or pending a miracle GSW will beat anyone in the east ok...FIRST RINGS FOR MY FANTASY BOYS Slim Reaper and Ninja Turtle

louielouie

Good luck I think cavs beat the thunder but the thunder definitely have the better chance to upset the cavs than the warriors

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Louie, what's your take on Game 5 Cavs-Raps?

Cavs - 10.5
    OR
    Tor + 10.5 ?

Or perhaps you like the over/under 198 better? (was 199, dropped by 1 point, usually meaningless but in Game 1 it wasn't meaningless at all !)

louielouie

That line is inflated but cant trust raptors to cover on the road - cavs will win but -800 is also a ridiculous line to bet on - onkgvalue left on this series will be cavs game 6