iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

If you bet GS tonight, you havent watched any of this series.

Title is fact. OKC has been the better team and youre going to give me OKC at home PLUS pts???

iloseagain

and this is not some stupid jinx thread.. and im also not saying this game is over by any means.. but this is exactly what every single game that takes place @ OKC will look like in these playoffs between these 2 teams

JTM
    JTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

Agreed man. I pounded OKC 1st Q and ML.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

OKC gave them problems in the regular season. The Thunder led in the 4th every game. When playoff time came, OKC started playing defense. They've started to buy into to Donovan and you can literally see them becoming a team as opposed to a two man show.

The length and speed of OKC bothers the Warriors shooters.

Game isn't over but if someone was asleep all season and you told them one of those teams won 73 games they would think it was OKC.
    Points Awarded:

strictlypaypal gave BigDofBA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

It's a little early guys.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Guy acts like he found buried treasure or something
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Git Lo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

it is early but warriors doing exact same thing they did game 3. learned nothing.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    it is early but warriors doing exact same thing they did game 3. learned nothing.
    True they have a bunch of turnovers early and have fouled a lot and curry and klay haven't really done anything yet its only a 6 point game. Thats why IMO each game is too hard to call.

BigDofBA

Still early. One run and Warriors could be up.

I didn't expect OKC to run away this game. It should be tight all the way.

JayDr3am
    Handi

True they have a bunch of turnovers early and have fouled a lot and curry and klay haven't really done anything yet its only a 6 point game. Thats why IMO each game is too hard to call.
    thats why im playing the numbers. fukk the spread.

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Curry has missed 4 layups he usually makes with ease and missed 2 free throws. Yikes!

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

im surprised a little. for a team on the ropes , especially one that was supposed to walk to the finals, to come out so flat and uninspired. this may be over by halftime again. steph will probably have it leaked that he is more hurt than he let on. Glad i stayed away bettingwis but sad that the basketball is so bad. unless u r a thunder fan. then its glorious. lol.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by ReconSnarff View Post
    Curry has missed 4 layups he usually makes with ease and missed 2 free throws. Yikes!
    im not going to say the pressure is getting to him.. but oKC's defense is ridiculous

JTM
    JTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

This is almost the exact same game if you check the box score...

BigDofBA

im surprised a little. for a team on the ropes , especially one that was supposed to walk to the finals, to come out so flat and uninspired. this may be over by halftime again. steph will probably have it leaked that he is more hurt than he let on. Glad i stayed away bettingwis but sad that the basketball is so bad. unless u r a thunder fan. then its glorious. lol.
    Maybe OKC is just a good team peaking at the right time...they do have two of the top 5 players in the world.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Walk to the finals? Don't know how you came to that conclusion... But Thunder are playing inspiring defense as well along with GS careless turnovers but it's like them to act nonchalant that's not even the problem

iloseagain

Huh? Up 20 at half get off me dude.. U can't argue with what i said. If you took GS here, you are a SUCKER

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Well then congrats you might win this bet. Good thing you replied when the bet is 5% away from winning because now I'm not allowed to argue with you.

JayDr3am
    Handi

am i the only one love seeing GS get their ass bet?

iloseagain

Well then congrats you might win this bet. Good thing you replied when the bet is 5% away from winning because now I'm not allowed to argue with you.
    Well i am at the bar. Not looking at my phone.. Even if gs came back to win, i still think its a stupid bet to bet on GS in this game

they can't win in OKC

I also took 2h +7.5 and +375 ML and o111... And parlayed +375/over and +7.5/over

also hit 3q +155 and +3.5 -133

iloseagain

Just like last game took 2h +9 and +450.. Cept i took under and parlayed with under last time.. Not saying these bets are winning but if you've been watching these games, there's no way GS is coming back at all here unless the refs start calling crazy shit for GS

iloseagain

Git lo is jus bitter cuz he bet GS like the rest of the idiots in this forum..

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    am i the only one love seeing GS get their ass bet?
    Every second they are losing, my heart tingles vibrations of erratic joy. I enjoy every misfortune they have. I was estatic when curry was hurt. I prayed for draymond to get suspended. I love every second of their misery. I hope they lose in an embarassing manner. Something that will make riley curry question her fathers abilities. I want them to lose so badly......did i mention im a cavs fan? Oh...lol

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Now I need you to explain to me how a team with the best record in NBA history cannot win on the road. No cookie cutter answers.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Every second they are losing, my heart tingles vibrations of erratic joy. I enjoy every misfortune they have. I was estatic when curry was hurt. I prayed for draymond to get suspended. I love every second of their misery. I hope they lose in an embarassing manner. Something that will make riley curry question her fathers abilities. I want them to lose so badly......did i mention im a cavs fan? Oh...lol
    hahahahaha YES MANNY!!!!

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

Now I need you to explain to me how a team with the best record in NBA history cannot win on the road. No cookie cutter answers.
    that is iam talking about but they keep saying OKC was leading 4th quarter each game of regular season before they lose , now they play defense in right way

whatever , I do not bet ML in playoffs because of this shit happening

iloseagain

You are misunderstanding.. I'm not saying they can't win on the road.. I'm saying they can't win on the road against okc in the playoffs with the current state of their team (injuries and shit)

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    that is iam talking about but they keep saying OKC was leading 4th quarter each game of regular season before they lose , now they play defense in right way

whatever , I do not bet ML in playoffs because of this shit happening
    thats why i kept it simple and bet the series when GS was down 0-1.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

thats why i kept it simple and bet the series when GS was down 0-1.
    trust me , nothing profitable in this play-offs than betting Unders in most of games + Overs in GSW games

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    You are misunderstanding.. I'm not saying they can't win on the road.. I'm saying they can't win on the road against okc in the playoffs with the current state of their team (injuries and shit)
    Okay but the team is pretty healthy, Thunder have just outplayed them thus far, mainly when you compare defenses. See we can have convos without calling each other idiots

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    OKC gave them problems in the regular season. The Thunder led in the 4th every game. When playoff time came, OKC started playing defense. They've started to buy into to Donovan and you can literally see them becoming a team as opposed to a two man show.

The length and speed of OKC bothers the Warriors shooters.

Game isn't over but if someone was asleep all season and you told them one of those teams won 73 games they would think it was OKC.
    How fortunate for the league they did not get Gasol...but perhaps Donovan can be reunited with Noah...then things will really get interesting...

iloseagain

Okay but the team is pretty healthy, Thunder have just outplayed them thus far, mainly when you compare defenses. See we can have convos without calling each other idiots
    When did i say we couldn't? At this point it seems like gs is going to come back.. My 2h bets are dead

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

OKC's athleticism has overwhelmed the Warriors. I definitely overrated the Warriors and under-rated the Thunder. Thunder are playing more focused than they have in the entire Durant era.

Also, Steph Curry looks gutless this series. Giving no effort on defense and playing soft.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    OKC's athleticism has overwhelmed the Warriors. I definitely overrated the Warriors and under-rated the Thunder. Thunder are playing more focused than they have in the entire Durant era.

Also, Steph Curry looks gutless this series. Giving no effort on defense and playing soft.
    KD was mouthing off last year when GS won the ship saying they can beat them if healthy. Looks like they are close but the series is not over

12 Last