kishipp
    kishipp's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers -8?

trying to give myself a reason not to bet this! sure washington wizards are home team getting 8 points, but theyre 3-7 at the verizon center, with 3 straight losses, coming off a 92-78 loss to the clippers on sunday night! if clippers can beat wizards by 14, the lakers are almost guaranteed to cover this spread!

oppinions welcome

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

because "so and so" beat "so and so" the other night has no bearing on tonights game let alone "guranatee" anything.
    This game is currently the heaviest bet game of the day with more than 85% of the public on the Lakers ATS - yet the line has not moved. This tells me the books are quite happy with all the money that is pouring in on the Lakers. Lakers are 2 - 6 SU & ATS in their last 8 on the road which also would indicate that the Lakers have been struggling a bit away from home.

Lakers were an instant lean when I saw the line, but seeing what I see now, not too sure

BOL

BillAccpetor
    IPhone rockz
    BillAccpetor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Stay away I would say... You will have better games... Too many gamblers on the Lakers...

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Antawn Jamison may not play on Tuesday because of a foot injury, according to Craig Stouffer of the D.C. Examiner.
    There are no details yet, but this would obviously be terrible news for the Wizards.

kishipp

im going to wait it out, might make a last minute decision. but if jamison is definetly not playing, most likely take lakers

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    because "so and so" beat "so and so" the other night has no bearing on tonights game let alone "guranatee" anything.
    This game is currently the heaviest bet game of the day with more than 85% of the public on the Lakers ATS - yet the line has not moved. This tells me the books are quite happy with all the money that is pouring in on the Lakers. Lakers are 2 - 6 SU & ATS in their last 8 on the road which also would indicate that the Lakers have been struggling a bit away from home.

Lakers were an instant lean when I saw the line, but seeing what I see now, not too sure

BOL

Sir,you couldn't be anymore correct. I began my gamling journey over 11 yrs ago and picked alot of losers with this kinda thinking here... Here use to be my thinking many years ago.. "Lakers are only -8 here, hell Washignton just lost by 14pts to Clippers at home, I know Lakers are good for at leat 8, and oh by the way, Lakers beat clipper by 40pts recently...

Well, we know that story.. I reloaded my account about as often as I showered back in the day.

The line says to take Washington.. I am not going to listen though. The only way Lakers do not cover is because they are not interested. If they want to play tonite -8 is nothing.. IDC if it's the road or not -8 is nothing against Washigton..

A word to the wise.. Pass on this game.. It is unpredicatable as hell. Washington is complete whoreshit and everybody knows it, but Lakers may beat off tonite and win by 6pts and you lose jack.

kishipp

thankss..what would you say is the best play for tonight is then? i am having trouble finding a good pick. kind of leaning towards milwaukee +7.5

sulica
    sulica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kishipp View Post
    thankss..what would you say is the best play for tonight is then? i am having trouble finding a good pick. kind of leaning towards milwaukee +7.5
    Agree. Not many good picks tonight. Last night was great (4-0 and 35 units up) but for today I dont like anything yet.

Maybee UND in MIL-DAL and MIL UND 96 ?

kishipp

i dont know. im having a rough time today, took a beating on the blazers and orlando last night. so not feeling confident today.

Nimo
    Nimo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

I know I am new to this forum, but not new to sports gambling in general. I am quite successful at it as my ex-wife and her paid off house and vehicles can attest too. I make my own lines and flat bet the entire board. The lines I make are mechanical and don't involve emotion or injuries. My line for today is Lakers -10, if my line is higher than the books I place the bet on the team, if it is lower as in the Dal/Mil game I have Dallas -6 and the line is Dallas -7 then I would play Milwaukee +7. Then I have games like the Golden State/Sacramento game where I have Golden State as -2 and they are +6.5 so that's a real value play for me.

kishipp

haha, i like the way you think. seems like a good system. i definetly like golden state tonight.

smog613
    smog613's Avatar Become A Pro!

laker

jcljack25
    jcljack25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nimo View Post
    I know I am new to this forum, but not new to sports gambling in general. I am quite successful at it as my ex-wife and her paid off house and vehicles can attest too. I make my own lines and flat bet the entire board. The lines I make are mechanical and don't involve emotion or injuries. My line for today is Lakers -10, if my line is higher than the books I place the bet on the team, if it is lower as in the Dal/Mil game I have Dallas -6 and the line is Dallas -7 then I would play Milwaukee +7. Then I have games like the Golden State/Sacramento game where I have Golden State as -2 and they are +6.5 so that's a real value play for me.
    I hope you system is successful but I always like to add a little common sense into the equation. I think Lakers win and cover, I am going ML just to be sure because its only -385

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

if antawn is not playing for the already horrible wizards tonight, they are for sure a play at -8. square play or not, without Jamison this team is finished.

kishipp

roger that. mavs dropped down to -6.5. shudda jumped on bucks while they were still at 7.5+

thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I like Washington plus the points in this situation

kishipp

who knows anymore. i wont take lakers on the spread anymore, too much action leaning towards lakers -8. i have a finalized pick for tonight. ML parlay. LAKERS ML, and MAVS ML. $300 to win $201. i absolutly do not see the lakers losing against a beet up wizards team. and as for the mavs, coming off a huge win, well rested, mavs win at home!

1800Gambler
    1800Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Jamison=Lakers