mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Lock of the century warriors first half full game points

on -6 first half then -9 full game . Everyone on okc means sbr burial. Lakerboy ain't striking gold twice. U guys are seriously doubting golden state at home lol they broke the record and okc plays no d they lost by 50 against the Spurs. They lose by 25 or more tonight. This is such a low
    Line I expected 13 but I'll gladly lay 9 and take it to the bank. All in boys or I won't post ever again

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

In case you can't tell, nobody gives a shit about your stupid posts anymore.
    Points Awarded:

Don_Omarion gave sballen 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: actiondan

mikefan1034

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    Really u do hate why u commented lol btw never heard of ya pal

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

you are on a serious losing streak - and now you mushed my bet you loser pos - leave the forum like you promised

mikefan1034

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    you are on a serious losing streak - and now you mushed my bet you loser pos - leave the forum like you promised
    I'll leave once my bet loses. Until then suck it

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Dont leave mike! We need ya!

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Really u do hate why u commented lol btw never heard of ya pal
    since wittle mikey always posts reverse jinxes, I guess that means he has indeed heard of you

louielouie

you have lost all but one reverse jinx this playoffs you suck at everything and your a liar

JayDr3am
    Handi

how does everyone know he posts "reverse jinx threads" ? what if he actually thinks the team will win?

mikefan1034

Cash the first half

louielouie

he has told us all that his bets are reverse jinxes - he pretends for a while that they arent and flip flops both ways he is scum straight up

mikefan1034

he has told us all that his bets are reverse jinxes - he pretends for a while that they arent and flip flops both ways he is scum straight up
    Can u read the post I said warriors first half dumb fuk

mikefan1034

U guys think u can strike lightening in a bottle twice this is classic sbr burial I've been here for 5 years and when everyone rants and raves about a pick and everyone is on it it loses 99.9 percent of the dam time. Get a clue

JayDr3am
    Handi

-_-

mikefan1034

Thread on point what else is new cash that baby
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

louielouie

You lost both your bets and mushed mine -- congrats you awful asshat -- please quit this forum and stop failing your reverse jinxes -- you are an idiot loser and typical of this generation -- no skill to offer -- no talent to use -- just BS -- go home and live off your mom's tit again loser

louielouie

Don't pretend you don't have POST AFTER POST AFTER POST explainging all your posts are "REVERSE JINXES" now that yu have lost 5 reverse jinxes in a row you really expect anyone to belive you that you no longer post for that reason? LOL -- go eat yourself out and tell me how the corn juice tastes

louielouie

YOU...HAVE...LOST...MORE...THAN....FIVE. ..STRAIGHT....BETS....THIS...POSTSEASON. ...

You have only WON ONCE -- keep it up you lying POS

gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

You lost both your bets and mushed mine -- congrats you awful asshat -- please quit this forum and stop failing your reverse jinxes -- you are an idiot loser and typical of this generation -- no skill to offer -- no talent to use -- just BS -- go home and live off your mom's tit again loser

HAHAHA.WARRIORS are the greatest sports team OF ALL TIME. you are scum boy. leave these forums before you get lynched. you're lucky your poppa's abort button was broken 14 years ago

gressyville

YOU...HAVE...LOST...MORE...THAN....FIVE. ..STRAIGHT....BETS....THIS...POSTSEASON. ...

You have only WON ONCE -- keep it up you lying POS
    quit trying to take heat off YOUR AWFUL PICKS LOUGAYLIE

louielouie

And so anyone who doesn't want to do their homework and go into your posts can see -- MIKEFAN is a "reversejinx" poster -- he believes that what he POSTS on a FORUM the OPPOSITE will HAPPEN -- He has admitted this many many many times on his posts -- he has now lose % STRAIGHT reverse jinxes and is trying tor PRETEND that he bets on what he says INSTEAD OF THE OPPOSITE because HE IS A LIAR and A LOSER -- just click on his posts and read the story if you need to -- just know that if you play the OPPOSITE of his real plays, which mean if you play his actual posts, then YOU WILL MAKE MONEY -- even though this doosh hat baby eating duke fan is TRYING to convince day one SBR members of something else -- YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR LYING PAST

Oh and by the way Mike -- good luck with your life -- if you lie that much here I can't imagine Radio Shack will keep you much longer

louielouie

CAVS = 9 WINS
    OPPONENTS = 9 LOSSES
    GRESSYVILLE = A dude who loves the smell of my nut cup -- drink up baby boy GULP GULP my dirty lukewarm man cheese, and please share with your dad if you can

gressyville

cavs = 9 wins
    opponents = 9 losses
    gressyville = a dude who loves the smell of my nut cup -- drink up baby boy gulp gulp my dirty lukewarm man cheese, and please share with your dad if you can

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha. You fat miserable moron. Warrrrriorrrrrrssssss

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Mike can't lose: he claims reverse jinxes all the time so he was actually on okc. But when his "reverse jinx" doesn't work he claims he had the right pick. He wins air regardless of the outcome. What an asshat.

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

CAVS = 9 WINS
    OPPONENTS = 9 LOSSES
    GRESSYVILLE = A dude who loves the smell of my nut cup -- drink up baby boy GULP GULP my dirty lukewarm man cheese, and please share with your dad if you can
    The gimp at it again. You shouldn't be thinking out loud about your fantasy. cavs all in! Clown.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

And so anyone who doesn't want to do their homework and go into your posts can see -- MIKEFAN is a "reversejinx" poster -- he believes that what he POSTS on a FORUM the OPPOSITE will HAPPEN -- He has admitted this many many many times on his posts -- he has now lose % STRAIGHT reverse jinxes and is trying tor PRETEND that he bets on what he says INSTEAD OF THE OPPOSITE because HE IS A LIAR and A LOSER -- just click on his posts and read the story if you need to -- just know that if you play the OPPOSITE of his real plays, which mean if you play his actual posts, then YOU WILL MAKE MONEY -- even though this doosh hat baby eating duke fan is TRYING to convince day one SBR members of something else -- YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR LYING PAST

Oh and by the way Mike -- good luck with your life -- if you lie that much here I can't imagine Radio Shack will keep you much longer
    if you keep one sentence from your essay change a word or two you have a biography

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

This thread is awesome. Keep the winners coming Mikey. I've made over 500 bucks off theses dumb threads. Too bad you ain't cashing any of these.

And don't come on here saying you cashed the Warriors bet as well. Everyone here knows you lost your ass. Show a ticket with a warriors win or your the biggest winner that losses his bank roll. Unheard of shit. Keep it up village idiot.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post

mikefan1034

Read the post again in what world was it a reverse jinx it was about as accurate as u can get. Usually my reverse jinx threads are so obvious when I write them. Anyway cash both laughing at u suckers esp you louie I can't wait for the cavs to lose to the Warriors I'll be smiling and laughing at u. Will be the greatest moment ever

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by gressyville View Post
    hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha. You fat miserable moron. Warrrrriorrrrrrssssss
    Not nice.