zoukakos
    zoukakos's Avatar Become A Pro!

NY -6 vs Twolves

public is heavy on Minnesota here, line opened at -7 and gradually went to -6.

But lets calm down and ALL think WHY is Minnesota a public bet at NY???

Because the public had a very bad view on NY's last losses at home vs LA and DAL????

yes they were bad, but thats not their real capabilities. They can do better and they have done in the past at homecourt. I think this game will be a BOUNCE BACK HARD against poor MINNY. i reallly dont get it ppl.

i ASK again can someone tell me why the public is heavy on MINNY?

I AM NOT. i LOVE NY in this one and i will gladly take it 24/7

GR_EVO
    GR_EVO's Avatar Become A Pro!

exactly what i had in mind man! i am a follower, the public should be on NY not poor MINNY

ocamrazor
    ocamrazor's Avatar Become A Pro!

hi i am new to this forum and i like forum NBA my pick is the one NY over 6 and zouka i agree good luck sorry from my english

pro_unit
    pro_unit's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am on Wolves side on this one bro, i dont know why you like the Knicks so bad? they play like shit lst games were pathetic and they will continue like this. i am pretty sure about Minnesota and look them win even ML. i m so confident that if i loose i give you 20 betpoints

zoukakos

lol no bro i dont want your points just a healthy discussion

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by ocamrazor View Post
    hi i am new to this forum and i like forum NBA my pick is the one NY over 6 and zouka i agree good luck sorry from my english
    Ocam, welcome to SBR. And what a coincidence as I believe zoukakos also is more comfortable in a language besides English. In fact, I believe both zoukakos and GR_EVO are very close to you in terms of geography. Very close.

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Quote Originally Posted by pro_unit View Post
    i am on Wolves side on this one bro, i dont know why you like the Knicks so bad? they play like shit lst games were pathetic and they will continue like this. i am pretty sure about Minnesota and look them win even ML. i m so confident that if i loose i give you 20 betpoints
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Ocam, welcome to SBR. And what a coincidence as I believe zoukakos also is more comfortable in a language besides English. In fact, I believe both zoukakos and GR_EVO are very close to you in terms of geography. Very close.

DetroitRob
    DetroitRob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

when I looked at the lines after last nights games this was the one that jumped out at me as liking NYK -6 but I have to look into it a bit deeper first.

patsman
    patsman's Avatar Become A Pro!

public is heavy on minny because minny ia a B game bet on the john morrison system

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

+6.5 looks good, even moneyline, Flynn going back home will rule

pro_unit
    pro_unit's Avatar Become A Pro!

good call zouka on NY , i was wrong, i try ti give you the points but there is a message that says i cant award you the points... something is wrong pal. anyway good luck on your next picks

StarPicks
    StarPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never lay that many with knicks, play good one night get beat the next. minny is a good team and 6 is alot to give a scrappy bunch.

zoukakos

Quote Originally Posted by pro_unit View Post
    good call zouka on NY , i was wrong, i try ti give you the points but there is a message that says i cant award you the points... something is wrong pal. anyway good luck on your next picks
    No problem bro thanks anyway

ocamrazor
    ocamrazor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    yes i know who zouka is i know him in person what seems to be the problem Mister Willie BEE??

NYMNYG10
    NYMNYG10's Avatar Become A Pro!

big win last night

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

that game was over befpre it even started,now i know im taking knicks opponent on there next game cause they shot there wad on that game

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    that game was over befpre it even started,now i know im taking knicks opponent on there next game cause they shot there wad on that game
    Isnt it funny how it usually works...