JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Dont be fooled by the oddmakers

This situation is how they get you for ya monies.. dont fall for it.

game 1 the line opened at -7.5.. Golden state loses game 1 outright and for game 2 the line opens up at -8.5..

this is a trap. they are baiting you to take golden state -8.5 expecting a "big bounce back for game 2" kind of exploiting the "zig zag theory"

im not buying it. the zig zag theory goes out the window here for me.. OKC backers are getting an additional +1.5 to 2 pts for the same price.. sounds like a steal to me!! different circumstances but same price. i dont see OKC letting up, OKC may lose game 2 straight up but ATS i see the thunder covering again. i see that look in westbrooks eye, he will atleast fight for a 2-0 lead. hes hungry for a title. you have to love their effort and hunger. i love golden state but i just cant put cash on a team that lives/dies by the 3. billy has golden state figured out to a T

WASAAB
    WASAAB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Truly think okc gets game 2 straight up. Will bet the spread for sure but might debate doubling up on this baby from tonight

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

This is standard practice to bump up a point or more after home team loses Game 1 in postseason especially since the game was relatively close. Not meant to be a trap.

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I think okc wins in 5games

JayDr3am
    Handi

dont be stubborn SBR bettors. yall know what time it is.

JayDr3am
    Handi

the currently better/hungrier team is getting +9 points.. WHAT!! dont make it hard on yourself by jumping from team to team side to side every damn day. dont chase wins!! at this point in the playoffs you need to be on 1-2 teams side and make a judgement if they can cover the spread or not. simple. and i just dont think golden state can hold a 10 pt lead for 48 minutes. OKC's defense is relentless right now especially against the 3, which golden state lives by.. wait till tomorrow afternoon and book OKC +9. such a gem.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

OKC is the play. Westbrook played out of his mind when KD was no where to be found. Just wait for KD to heat up...

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    This is standard practice to bump up a point or more after home team loses Game 1 in postseason especially since the game was relatively close. Not meant to be a trap.
    its not meant to be a trap but it is. if i was on OKC +8 game 1, why not take OKC +9 game 2? not everyone watches basketball with understanding but why flip flop with your picks? you're just making it hard on yourself. Golden state backers had to be sweating that out the entire time. if you were on OKC there was not one time you were truly worried. even after all those miraculous shots curry made OKC +8 was still in the game.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    OKC is the play. Westbrook played out of his mind when KD was no where to be found. Just wait for KD to heat up...
    its crazy. OKC played as horrible as they were allowed to against a team like golden state and still got the job done.. IN GOLDEN STATE.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    its not meant to be a trap but it is. if i was on OKC +8 game 1, why not take OKC +9 game 2? not everyone watches basketball with understanding but why flip flop with your picks? you're just making it hard on yourself. Golden state backers had to be sweating that out the entire time. if you were on OKC there was not one time you were truly worried. even after all those miraculous shots curry made OKC +8 was still in the game.
    Not saying its guaranteed but it happens. Raps -7 over Pacers Game 1 and lose, they were -8 for Game 2 and covered, have seen home team cover many times in Game 2 after losing Game 1 over the years and 8 pts isnt alot for a team like GSW.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Not saying its guaranteed but it happens. Raps -7 over Pacers Game 1 and lose, they were -8 for Game 2 and covered, have seen home team cover many times in Game 2 after losing Game 1 over the years and 8 pts isnt alot for a team like GSW.
    you've witnessed that this deep in the playoffs? i doubt it. OKC is a different animal. OKC has become golden state's kryptonite cause OKC has a paint presence. golden state does not play defense. curry does not play defense. klay or iggy cant guard KD. ezekiel and bogut are soft marshmellows.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    you've witnessed that this deep in the playoffs? i doubt it. OKC is a different animal. OKC has become golden state's kryptonite cause OKC has a paint presence. golden state does not play defense. curry does not play defense. klay or iggy cant guard KD. ezekiel and bogut are soft marshmellows.
    GSW 2nd in the league all year in defensive fg% how can you say that.

JayDr3am
    Handi

GSW 2nd in the league all year in defensive fg% how can you say that.
    did you watch the game last night??? its hard to guard a guy like westbrook for 48 minutes toler. it just is.. not only does curry have to do it for 48 minutes but this series is prolly going to 7, so try guarding a guy like westbrook for 336 minutes. night in and night out.. thats just tough. i dont know how hes going to do a good job at guarding westbrook and be energized enough to shoot lights out. cause golden state LIVES by the 3. especially with the new found defense OKC is playing on him its just going to tough. im not saying curry wont get his, but its going to be fairly difficult.