lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I typically wait until the bosom buddies Lakerboy and T-Wizz make their plays.... whatever it is... go the other direction. Guaranteed money.
    Yeah like last night when we had thunder and you had gsw. Or like you had heat series. Or like you had spurs over okc but I was busy cleaning up with okc you have lost your ass on the playoffs. You blame the refs for every bet you lose( which is every bet you make). Fukking pedo.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

If you make threads like this something wrong with U

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Money is the guy that is always contesting things when you play him in basketball, shuffleboard, video games, corn hole, you name it. Yelling about how he was jobbed, this or that is bullshit, etc... it's ok though, it just means he is competitive and doesn't like losing. A lot of my friends are like that. Fukk... I am like that.
    corn hole?

how does one contest getting cornholed?

Oh, now I remember, from a client who had to do a little time..... first night in his cell at TDC, his 6'4" black cellmate informs him, "So, let me tell you how this works..... each night one of us will be the husband, one of us will be the wife. What you gonna be tonight?" My client, a 5'10" white guy, says, "I'll guess I'll be the husband." His cell mate yells out, "FINE! NOW GET OVER HER AND SUCK YOUR WIFE'S DICK, AND THEN YOUR WIFE IS GONNA FUK YO ASS!!!!"

I guess he could have done like TMS and contested that.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-17-16 at 11:56 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yeah like last night when we had thunder and you had gsw. Or like you had heat series. Or like you had spurs over okc but I was busy cleaning up with okc you have lost your ass on the playoffs. You blame the refs for every bet you lose( which is every bet you make). Fukking pedo.
    Damn bro... you been eyeing me lately? People don't forget about the 0-18 you produce day in and day out. Anyone could flip a coin... or throw a dart at a US Map and make better plays than you. Don't be a goof.

TheMoneyShot

Game 1 was rigged.

Everything points to a rig.

Don't make me bust out my Time Life mag and explain how the world functions.

You should already know.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    corn hole?

how does one contest getting cornholed?

Oh, now I remember, from a client who had to do a little time..... first night in his cell at TDC, his 6'4" black cellmate informs him, "So, let me tell you how this works..... each night one of us will be the husband, one of us will be the wife. What you gonna be tonight?" My client, a 5'10" white guy, says, "I'll guess I'll be the husband." His cell mate yells out, "FINE! NOW GET OVER HER AND SUCK YOUR WIFE'S DICK, AND THEN YOUR WIFE IS GONNA FUK YO ASS!!!!"

I guess he could have done like TMS and contested that.....

When I typed the words corn hole this morning I fukking knew you would respond with something like this, donk.

http://www.playcornhole.org/

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

Who knew that pull up 30ft jumpers with 18 on the clock would catch up to a team?

GSW have looked terrible this playoffs compared to their amazing start. Curry shot better from 30ft than from 2ft, i am sure that was maintainable. They faded hard down the stretch.

This loss could be the wake up cal they need or OKC could just be the better team right now.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

% of sbr that will be in gsw ml?? Over under 75%.

I'm in that number.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

oops gsw not playing the rockets or young blazers anymore

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

TMS probably didn't play sports growing up and probably isn't successful betting hoops.

He can't see the halftime adjustments that were made or the lineup OKC put out that bothered the Warriors with their length and size.

Cut him some slack.

Now let's see what adjustments GSW make in game 2. If OKC loses I guess I can just say it's rigged.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    TMS probably didn't play sports growing up and probably isn't successful betting hoops.

He can't see the halftime adjustments that were made or the lineup OKC put out that bothered the Warriors with their length and size.

Cut him some slack.

Now let's see what adjustments GSW make in game 2. If OKC loses I guess I can just say it's rigged.
    You and your corky comebacks.... in every thread. What the hell does me playing sports have anything to do with what happened in Game 1? GTFO of here with your love for Westbrook. Stop making love to the dude.

BigDofBA

What the hell does me playing sports have anything to do with what happened in Game 1?
    Nothing. My point totally went over your head.

Adjustments were made at halftime and OKC simply quit turning it over the second half. A lot of other things happened in the game as well. You don't seem to understand that. You just think the Warriors quit playing and it was rigged.

If you've actually watched these teams play this year, you would realize that OKC has given the Warriors trouble every game and led in the 4th quarter of every game.

Don't talk bad about Westbrook......

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

All you need to know is that when you expect things to go along a straight line in any sport you will be in for long nights. History has proven that everything is dynamic in any sport meaning that nothing stays the same for long. You've got to accept that and expect to see the unexpected happen. That doesn't guarantee success as a sports bettor but you learn to look at each game without a predetermined bias in your mind about the result of the game. More often than not that approach will land you in the red long term.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    All you need to know is that when you expect things to go along a straight line in any sport you will be in for long nights. History has proven that everything is dynamic in any sport meaning that nothing stays the same for long. You've got to accept that and expect to see the unexpected happen. That doesn't guarantee success as a sports bettor but you learn to look at each game without a predetermined bias in your mind about the result of the game. More often than not that approach will land you in the red long term.
    Smart post.

Even though OKC won game won, the Warriors are still a great team and could still win this series in less than 7 games. The Spurs were up 43 on the Thunder in game one of that series and the Thunder totally turned it around.

It's a long series.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

If you can't tell THE WARRIORS RE THE MOST OVERRATED TEAM OF ALL TEAM you have never watched the NBA and quit GAMBLING ON IT

louielouie

Thunder fans acting humble around here -- Golden faker fans acting as though they have won multiple chips even though they just started tuning in after Laetnner let them down in the NBA (because they are inexplicably all Duke fans too) -- Thunder going to Roll this series Garth Brooks style and the warriors will be left like their old Thunder mascot considering a color and name change to distract from their less than stellar play -- CAVS may sweep either team so who cares

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    If you can't tell THE WARRIORS RE THE MOST OVERRATED TEAM OF ALL TEAM you have never watched the NBA and quit GAMBLING ON IT
    Um yeah... and 2 months ago people were saying the Cavs were overrated.

Guess what guy???

They still are.

TheMoneyShot

Nothing went over my head. Still waiting for an accurate post from you. Nothing so far.

Get ready to get smashed by Golden State. Don't cry now.

BigDofBA

Nothing went over my head. Still waiting for an accurate post from you. Nothing so far.

Get ready to get smashed by Golden State. Don't cry now.
    There is a 99% chance it wasn't rigged and OKC just played better. OKC's length and athleticism bothered the Warriors just like it did in the regular season.

Warriors probably win but don't cover tonight. If OKC wins somehow this series is essentially over.

You don't understand what you're watching so you're only conclusion on the outcome was "it's rigged".

It's ok.

louielouie

the thunder are superior in every way

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    The Warriors had not lost a game at home, after leading by at least 13 at the half, since 2007.

It's been 9 YEARS since they lost a game like that. And to do it in the playoffs - unbelievable. Once they got up 81-69 late in the 3rd q, they started to throw the ball away and intentional foul. That gave it away. Looked like a fix or they simply don't care about losing anymore.
    this is a HUGE red flag..

points to them being done for the season

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Saying the game was rigged.... undercuts Billy? It doesn't undercut anyone. It's a business. That's like saying.... hello mob... I'm here to take your A$$ out tonight. What the business says... goes.

Why do you think Kerr was laughing the entire game? Westbrook clearly traveled late in the game.... nothing called.

Max Rig Infinity.

That's ok though.... Vegas fukked up tonight.

I'll just hammer the series Golden State Max Infinity.

Even if Vegas says... ok a$$holes.... you want to double down Game 2? We'll have OKC win game 2. Golden State down 2-0

Then Golden State will win 2 straight at OKC. Then the series is on like donkey kong.

Kerr won't lose this series.

Golden State VS Cleveland = main stream TV.

Durant is a pu$$y and always will be a pu$$y.
    Careful Money...you have the right idea...but dun go off half cocked..things are not what they seem..and most of the top tier teams have adjusted since mid season...the media knows it and has already tipped their hands...

Going back to last season...their playoff foes have been as listed

Pelicans
    Memphis
    Houston
    Cleveland (No Love No Kyrie)
    Houston
    Portland

OKC is the first team they have faced in 2 years that is actually worthy of facing them....millions in futures have been taken out on GS....Vegas cannot afford to loose those bets...OKC and Cleveland have been undersold all season.....and certainly did not look like strong favorites...and now the pendulum has swung....the media is slowly stepping off the Curry Bandwagon....OKC sumhow sumway....on the winning end of the most of the bad calls.....Golden State in all likelyhood is not winning this series...

louielouie

menses straight dropping superior knowledge

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Saying the game was rigged.... undercuts Billy? It doesn't undercut anyone. It's a business. That's like saying.... hello mob... I'm here to take your A$$ out tonight. What the business says... goes.

Why do you think Kerr was laughing the entire game? Westbrook clearly traveled late in the game.... nothing called.

Max Rig Infinity.

That's ok though.... Vegas fukked up tonight.

I'll just hammer the series Golden State Max Infinity.

Even if Vegas says... ok a$$holes.... you want to double down Game 2? We'll have OKC win game 2. Golden State down 2-0

Then Golden State will win 2 straight at OKC. Then the series is on like donkey kong.

Kerr won't lose this series.

Golden State VS Cleveland = main stream TV.

Durant is a pu$$y and always will be a pu$$y.
    you're just a KD hater.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Adjustments were made at halftime and OKC simply quit turning it over the second half. A lot of other things happened in the game as well. You don't seem to understand that. You just think the Warriors quit playing and it was rigged.

If you've actually watched these teams play this year, you would realize that OKC has given the Warriors trouble every game and led in the 4th quarter of every game.

Don't talk bad about Westbrook......
    i know how you feel man.. some of these guys on SBR just cant match the wit.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Thunder 1st half and first quarter looks nice tonight.

TheMoneyShot

Who's ready to watch Golden State win Game 2 by double digits? I am.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Money, you need to get back on POF.

Mac4Lyfe

Golden State is a dirty mutherfukking team. Festus with a WWE move on Adams to purposely hurt him.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Looks like we got Adams outta there now its time to roll boys.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Lol Adams is back, guess he didnt get the message.

Mac4Lyfe

and now Green knees him in the thigh and he's hurt again. This is premeditated shit. Game 1 the Warriors purposely went after Westbrook, now their targeting Adams.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Miller makes me sick

Mac4Lyfe

Green also led with elbows into Adams as well. Dirty mofos.

First 1234 Last