Swingman
    Swingman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Toughest game of the playoffs to cap...

This has to be the toughest game to cap that I can remember. San Antonio has been such a force for so long (including this year up to this point). They have lost 3 in a row once all season and 2 of the games were against GS. Everything screams that they will claw and fight their way into a game 7. On the other hand you have the 2 best players on the court on one team, often criticized for not being able to win the big game and coexist with each other. Which Westbrook/Durant do we see tonight? I know its late in the series but will Pop (hands down the best coach in the NBA) come up with some kind of adjustment to counter the OKC attack. Will the Spurs just roll over and die like they did in game 5? So many questions left unanswered. My heart is telling me San Antonio but my head with the short line is telling me OKC. I would like your thoughts on the game, please save the slick comments for another thread. Thanks!

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Well one things for sure if the Spurs win tonight which I think they will they definitely win game seven.yes they look tired yes their old but their damn efficient.

Swingman

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Well one things for sure if the Spurs win tonight which I think they will they definitely win game seven.yes they look tired yes their old but their damn efficient.
    I agree, I think a win today means they go on to face Golden State. They have honestly been screwed by 3 bad calls (Green trip that put OKC up 2, no call on westbrook even if he hits both, they can push OT with a 3 and the Waiters elbow game 2 where they go on to draw up a play and all bets are off). I am just not sure OKC has what it takes to close out the Spurs. On the other hand Leonard cannot do it alone and Aldridge doesn't look like he wants the ball at the end of the game.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Exactly right here. Alldredge is going to be the factor if Spurs win or not. Leonard's damn good but this is a team sport.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

I agree this game is hard to get a handle on, perhaps the totals present better opportunities than the lines?
    Also even if the Spurs do win tonight I don't think it's a "fait accompli" that they will also win game 7, because if OKC get hot at the right time - they are damn near untouchable...

Swingman

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I agree this game is hard to get a handle on, perhaps the totals present better opportunities than the lines?
    Also even if the Spurs do win tonight I don't think it's a "fait accompli" that they will also win game 7, because if OKC get hot at the right time - they are damn near untouchable...
    Mills, Green, Aldridge need to be on tonight. You know what you're gonna get from Leonard. If the role players can step up they can open this series up and take it 7. Kanter, Waiters, etc have really dominated bench scoring as of late for both teams. My lean on the total would be over. I expect a lot of fouls to be called tonight.