GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Can we just fast forward to Cavs versus Warriors Finals already???

My god are the Cavs going to steamroll whichever gimp injured team limps into the EAST Conf Finals. Raptors and Heat are so beat up its not even funny.

Warriors have too much for OKC or San Antonio

NBA gets their rematch and its going to be EPIC

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Yap.

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Cavs no chance against Warriors.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by Steamroller View Post
    Cavs no chance against Warriors.
    If Irving doesn't get hurt last year they beat the Warriors.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Warriors stand no chance against Thunder/Cavs -- price is -110 for a reason -- HEAT in the same spot were -200 to win it all -- sit back golden faker backers this is going to hurt your BUTT

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

The Warriors trailed the Blazers by:

Game 2 - 17 points
    Game 3 - 20 points
    Game 4 - 16 points
    Game 5- 11 points

If they bring that type of lackluster on/off effort against the Cavs, the Cavs will win the series and it won't even be that close. People forget that the Cavs won 2 games last year (and very nearly won a 3rd game) when it was just Lebron + Scrubs facing a healthy Golden State team. This year they are significantly better.

louielouie

Finally some more truth on the forum!! Cavs are SOOOOOOOOO much better this year and already went to 6 WITHOUT Kyrie, WITHOUT Love WITHOUT Lue, WITHOUT Frye -- they WILLL WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR AND IT WONT EVEN BE CLOSE

Make money off of it if you don't like them so at least you can enjoy that

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Dubs are overrated just like Carolina panthers !

louielouie

Dubs will see the same panther fate -fail to the old man on the big stage

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

It will be like space jam (Cavs) vs monstars (DUBZ) at the end!

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    The Warriors trailed the Blazers by:

Game 2 - 17 points
    Game 3 - 20 points
    Game 4 - 16 points
    Game 5- 11 points

If they bring that type of lackluster on/off effort against the Cavs, the Cavs will win the series and it won't even be that close. People forget that the Cavs won 2 games last year (and very nearly won a 3rd game) when it was just Lebron + Scrubs facing a healthy Golden State team. This year they are significantly better.
    And they got obliterated into another dimension back in January... Lmao

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    And they got obliterated into another dimension back in January... Lmao
    Golden State is playing a lot worse now than earlier in the season. Cleveland is significantly better than they were then. I don't think regular season means much, but this Golden State team in the playoffs does not look like a 73 win team at all.

A 73 win team should not struggle with a team the caliber of the Blazers.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Let's Watch and see.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Golden State is playing a lot worse now than earlier in the season. Cleveland is significantly better than they were then. I don't think regular season means much, but this Golden State team in the playoffs does not look like a 73 win team at all.

A 73 win team should not struggle with a team the caliber of the Blazers.
    Struggle? They won in 5 w/o the MVP for 3 games. Guys are trying really hard to convince themselves the Cavs can win. Last time they met, the Warriors won by like 30 in Cleveland. Actually glad the Cavs are playing better though, at least they will be able to make it an entertaining series.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Lebron saving himself for finals

he has another level.

rpesi9955

I'm almost starting to believe Cavs are going to make GS struggle.....if they both stay healthy its going to be good.

louielouie

No one trying to convince anyone -- believe it or not but folks are starting to understand that

1) LeBron without Kyrie, Lue, Frye, Irving went to 6 games vs. GSW
    2) Several people have reported the NBA is scripting for a Cavs upset in the finals
    3) LeBron's 13th year and he already signed on for a Space Jam 2 movie (no way they make that film with a back to back to back finals loser)
    4) Cavs have had over 2 weeks rest to prepare for whoever they meet in the finals -- will be better planned and rested
    5) MVP motivation -- LeBron feels slighted will be even better than last year in Finals http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15...interpretation
    6) Cavs breaking records now and playing better han every team in the playoffs BY FAR
    7) Number conspiracies point to Cavs
    8) Vegas odds -- Warriors have stood pat all playoffs -- Cavs have moved from +530 to +250 -- books know what is happening and are leveraging for it
    9) Public perception -- all the golden fake bandwagon fans think there is no way they lose -- NBA loves to defy expectation especially for GREATNESS
    10) Deepest team in the NBA is this year's playoff Cavaliers

Don't think so, fine waste your money, but the Cavs are going to destroy and win in 5 or 6 games max

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    No one trying to convince anyone -- believe it or not but folks are starting to understand that

2) Several people have reported the NBA is scripting for a Cavs upset in the finals
    3) LeBron's 13th year and he already signed on for a Space Jam 2 movie (no way they make that film with a back to back to back finals loser)
    4) Cavs have had over 2 weeks rest to prepare for whoever they meet in the finals -- will be better planned and rested
    5) MVP motivation -- LeBron feels slighted will be even better than last year in Finals http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15...interpretation
    6) Cavs breaking records now and playing better han every team in the playoffs BY FAR
    8) Vegas odds -- Warriors have stood pat all playoffs -- Cavs have moved from +530 to +250 -- books know what is happening and are leveraging for it
    9) Public perception -- all the golden fake bandwagon fans think there is no way they lose -- NBA loves to defy expectation especially for GREATNESS

Don't think so, fine waste your money, but the Cavs are going to destroy and win in 5 or 6 games max
    Disagree with the last 2 statements. But we will see shortly.Yes Cavs took it to 6 without 2 Starters but the Warriors are a better team now. Cavs destroy and win in 5 or 6........Do you honestly believe this? I mean anything can happen but Cavs in 5 is probably +11000 at this point.If both healthy it's gonna be special.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Before this season, there were 18 teams that had at least 65 wins.......14 went on to win the title. This isn't baseball or hockey, where a hot goaltender or a couple of hot pitchers can mess up your whole shit.

louielouie

Well let's see -- we can all agree that I'll be eating a lot of mud if I'm wrong -- but I think I'm right so there you go

rpesi9955

Well let's see -- we can all agree that I'll be eating a lot of mud if I'm wrong -- but I think I'm right so there you go
    I think you may have convinced me. But do you agree if Lebron doesn't win it this year he might never again.....? Can you answer this Louielouie.
    Last edited by rpesi9955; 05-12-16 at 04:52 PM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

We can all agree that if you're wrong yet again, you won't be anywhere to be found just like last year.

louielouie

Enjoy duke u racist loser bandwagon scum

louielouie

If the cavs don't win this year it will be a very curious off season but literally I see zero chance the cavs lose this year

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

You and being right can never be in the same sentence. FACT.

louielouie

Meader also please don't clog this forum -- the LaCrosse forum is clearly labeled and waiting for your hot takes -- there is also a separate debate team and speech club forum if you want to give us the hot action there as well -- the yacht building and cultural appropriation boards seek your assistance when you have a second too -- keep the scarve tied tight young man -- YOU ARE OUR FUTURE!!

louielouie

Yuri don't worry you are a month away from looking in the mirror and reminding yourself how bad you suck -- good luck!

Yuri7999

Yuri don't worry you are a month away from looking in the mirror and reminding yourself how bad you suck -- good luck!
    And you're a month away from being broke (again) and being the loser you are as always. Well, maybe not broke if you are betting tons of air. You will reign as the laughing stock and court jester of this forum. Luck has nothing to do with this, dumbazz!

rpesi9955

This is great men thanks.

louielouie

I lost last year yes but if you go back you can see how I won two heat futures in a row and all my lebron to make the finals bets - yet to post a losing season or postseason in the forum so sorry Yuri you, a man without posted plays, is the one who sucks and by the feel of it what you are sucking on is made of me - drink up toolbag

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Love the bickering, carry on fellas

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    Love the bickering, carry on fellas
    I know it's better then cable.

louielouie

http://babynames.allparenting.com/li.../Yuri/details/

"The name Yuri is a baby girl name. The name Yuri comes from the Japanese origin. In Japanese the meaning of the name Yuri is: Lily."

My sweet Lily how I force feed my self to you nightly. Admit it duke homers -- you want me...bad.

rpesi9955

If not this year will he ever win one again?

Yuri7999

That's all you got, loserloser? Going after a name? Shows how small minded you are with little future and friends. You will never get the recognition or attention reading, "Winning For Dummies". You're gonna choke on james' sac in a month. Better start applying for welfare and food stamp, little boy. We all may have to help support your clown ass with our taxes.

123 Last