rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri7999 View Post
    Thanks for dropping by. Hope you enjoyed the show.
    GL to you man...... Do you see OKC winning more then 2?

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 43
Size:  47.9 KB

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    GL to you man...... Do you see OKC winning more then 2?
    No, but they will test GSW, pushing them to the limit. I would not under estimate OKC. GSW need to fix falling behind early and play tougher defense. JMHO.

rpesi9955

No, but they will test GSW, pushing them to the limit. I would not under estimate OKC. GSW need to fix falling behind early and play tougher defense. JMHO.
    I'm going to second that.....falling behind and turn overs. This series is going to be won by who ever plays defense.O/U going to look like 225- 250 every game.

Yuri7999

I'm going to second that.....falling behind and turn overs. This series is going to be won by who ever plays defense.O/U going to look like 225- 250 every game.
    Yeah, their turn overs are so frustrating. It happened all year. I would think that they can at least fix it. I guess it comes with the fast tempo plays.

rpesi9955

Yeah, their turn overs are so frustrating. It happened all year. I would think that they can at least fix it. I guess it comes with the fast tempo plays.
    They really cut it down with curry out but right back to it when he's in. It's almost funny how successful they've been with that against them. Just imagine how they would dominate if they didn't do that but your right it comes with them running the way they do. Tempo is there strength but it creates their greatest weakness.

Yuri7999

They really cut it down with curry out but right back to it when he's in. It's almost funny how successful they've been with that against them. Just imagine how they would dominate if they didn't do that but your right it comes with them running the way they do. Tempo is there strength but it creates their greatest weakness.
    Good observation. We can only hope for lesser turn overs. You're correct that they would dominate if they decrease/eliminate the turn overs.

rpesi9955

Good observation. We can only hope for lesser turn overs. You're correct that they would dominate if they decrease/eliminate the turn overs.
    BOL to you.You shouldn't be so hard on Louielouie, he's sensitive.I need him for entertainment value.

Yuri7999

BOL to you.You shouldn't be so hard on Louielouie, he's sensitive.I need him for entertainment value.
    BOL to you, too. I'll take your advice to heart.

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

Yeah def cavs vs gsw..everyone wants that, who would want to see toronto vs gsw?? Boring..atleast cavs will be competitive..
    in the mean time just bet the overs with okc/gsw, both play fast paced and no D!! Okc just cant seem to beat gsw, u would think okc match up well against gsw durant/westbrook vs curry/thompson.. but for some reason always fall short "choke" , that home loss in o.t was surreal.. its hard to imagine they turn it around & win 4 out of 7.
    the east is crap..cavs vs whoever.. cavs will drop 1 game max

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

^hey louielouie isnt that bad,.he posts plays & is passionate about lebron / cavs.. if he didnt go against gsw every game he would be regarded as a good capper 😂

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

I will be laughing my ass of when Cavs is going to win it all (they will for sure) and everybody is going to use the same childish "puns" that Mr. Yuri is using here.
    Guy is saying how Louie is an inbred-3rd-grade-education-loser, but at the same time argues and insults for 3 pages
    AllIn2016.

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by Ant2nv View Post
    Yeah def cavs vs gsw..everyone wants that, who would want to see toronto vs gsw?? Boring..atleast cavs will be competitive..
    in the mean time just bet the overs with okc/gsw, both play fast paced and no D!! Okc just cant seem to beat gsw, u would think okc match up well against gsw durant/westbrook vs curry/thompson.. but for some reason always fall short "choke" , that home loss in o.t was surreal.. its hard to imagine they turn it around & win 4 out of 7.
    the east is crap..cavs vs whoever.. cavs will drop 1 game max
    Both teams fast yes, but only one of them play no D.agreed on the Overs, just deside what 2 games OKC wins and hit it hard. I say game 4 for sure.

First 123