louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Yes - this year HE WILL WIN but lets saay he doesn't...he and the cavs will be right back next year to win it all - I think they win this year and next

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Yes - this year HE WILL WIN but lets saay he doesn't...he and the cavs will be right back next year to win it all - I think they win this year and next
    You can't make up this shat. Unreal that this homo fantasizing clown continues on with his nonsense rant. Dream on my little acorn.

louielouie

Keep drinking Yuri - the koolaid and my lemonade little lily

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri7999 View Post
    You can't make up this shat. Unreal that this homo fantasizing clown continues on with his nonsense rant. Dream on my little acorn.
    Are you going to just sit around and continue to let him disrespect you like this Louielouie.you don't have to take this from him. You don't have to take this from him. CAVs baby!!!!!!

Yuri7999

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Are you going to just sit around and continue to let him disrespect you like this Louielouie.you don't have to take this from him. You don't have to take this from him. CAVs baby!!!!!!
    loserloser is an easy mark. A simpleton with nothing going for him. The clown got an education of a third grader. You do like the show, huh? Fight, fight, fight! Glad to hear it. Sit back and grab some popcorn.

rpesi9955

loserloser is an easy mark. A simpleton with nothing going for him. The clown got an education of a third grader. You do like the show, huh? Fight, fight, fight! Glad to hear it. Sit back and grab some popcorn.
    LOL. Appreciate you man best of luck.

louielouie

Your Ugly Repulsive Intellect Yellows Under Repeated Insults Yielding Useless Results, Instead You Underachieve Really Ignorantly Yet Us Ristakers Impress

Follow your path of piss vomit and bloddy black turds you skank - you are valueless - without me you don't exist

louielouie

I own you always Yuri and while you could use ur SBR settings to ignore instead you wait for my posts like a small baby bird sucking the fat fart filled ham steak I drip out of - my juice is your blood - i am Frankenstein and you my toilet where I out all the dead things I put inside me first - like shaq said before me - how does my ass taste?

rpesi9955

I own you always Yuri and while you could use ur SBR settings to ignore instead you wait for my posts like a small baby bird sucking the fat fart filled ham steak I drip out of - my juice is your blood - i am Frankenstein and you my toilet where I out all the dead things I put inside me first - like shaq said before me - how does my ass taste?
    Yah Louielouie don't take shit from no one. Cavs baby.Lol. This guy means business.Lebron has his back.

Yuri7999

Your Ugly Repulsive Intellect Yellows Under Repeated Insults Yielding Useless Results, Instead You Underachieve Really Ignorantly Yet Us Ristakers Impress

Follow your path of piss vomit and bloddy black turds you skank - you are valueless - without me you don't exist
    Harsh words, clown. Where do you come up with this shat? Looks like I hit a nerve. Keep on posting. You continue to impress the forum with your moronic postings. Everyone laughing at your silly ass. Did your inbred brother or sister help you form those sentences? Like I said, a simpleton with an education of a third grader. You're impressing no one, but the person in the mirror looking back. Clown.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

cavs vs thunder

:-p

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

louielouie

wow way to up the quality of work here yuri - i gift you with a sweet poem polaroiding you swallowing my dong cheese and you basically repeat yourself myself and wgaf -- i own you -- you need me -- im all the way inside of you deep deep deep - hold tight sweet lily i got to put some of the grizzle in the doggy bowl

Yuri7999

The only thing you own is that trailer you park in your sister's (wife's) backyard. You should keep your homosexual fantasy private, unless this is your outcoming party. Maybe change your name to lulu, instead. I promise I will stop calling you loserloser. Clown.

louielouie

so deep inside you yuri - all.you have to do is go to your settings then add me to your ignore list - otherwise ill gladly enjoy you enjoying me clouding your thoughts visions and dreams - tender touch young lily

Yuri7999

I know what you enjoy per your posts and that is a deeck in your mouth. Come out of the basement, gimp. Life is more than sucking deeck and wearing james' jock strap around your head. Clown.

louielouie

its even there in your name YURI - YU-R-I -- YOU ARE I AND I AM YOU so very deeply sweet lily - make money play the cavs or dont what do i know (besides making cash)

Yuri7999

its even there in your name YURI - YU-R-I -- YOU ARE I AND I AM YOU so very deeply sweet lily - make money play the cavs or dont what do i know (besides making cash)
    Typical fantasy of an inbred. Just leave the kids out of it, sick fak. Clown.

louielouie

its been sweet tiny lily - please do come again and again

Yuri7999

Tell that to your inbred brother/dad, gimp. Clown.

louielouie

yuri it is hard to hear you with my skunk all stunk in your mouth - give me a little burp on my stain spot so i know you are ok

Yuri7999

Keep confirming yourself, gimp. Say hello to dad/brother and mom/sister. Clown.

Yuri7999

Where you at, gimp? With the mental capacity of a knat, all juiced out? Off to bed you go, little boy. Know your place in life, dumbazz. Clown.

louielouie

can you at least be clever creatove charming or funny? what a terrible lay

louielouie

pulp fiction came out in 1998 but your mouth breathing snout still sees the girth i gifted your throat as some sort of black leather threat -- i am singling you out with my fish called wanda and goring you like some tranny tean bullfighter sweating for his first wine store finger bang - enjoy my brick oven pepper sausage pizza the kind your grandpa loves and put a little parmesean on it you hooker

Yuri7999

Ahhh...there's my little gimp. So what's next loserloser? Or is lulu now? Out of the closet, yet? Come on I'll support whoever you are. Can't help you with your low IQ though. I don't think anything can. Clown.
    Last edited by Yuri7999; 05-12-16 at 11:48 PM.

Yuri7999

pulp fiction came out in 1998 but your mouth breathing snout still sees the girth i gifted your throat as some sort of black leather threat -- i am singling you out with my fish called wanda and goring you like some tranny tean bullfighter sweating for his first wine store finger bang - enjoy my brick oven pepper sausage pizza the kind your grandpa loves and put a little parmesean on it you hooker
    Whatever you say my little peewee gimp. Clown.

louielouie

i mean at least step up your game - im dropping dimes on you

Yuri7999

i mean at least step up your game - im dropping dimes on you

Oh you mean the line that you stole from that commercial? I understand my little gimp...your mental capacity is limited so I can't fault you for that.

Anything that got dropped was your sorry ass when your dad saw you popping out of your sister's sperm bank. Can't blame him. Clowns scare a lot of people. Clown.

rpesi9955

The only thing you own is that trailer you park in your sister's (wife's) backyard. You should keep your homosexual fantasy private, unless this is your outcoming party. Maybe change your name to lulu, instead. I promise I will stop calling you loserloser. Clown.
    Louielouie this man is putting all your personal info on the forum.No need to take this.We all know your a low life but it just got personal.Get him man! Cavs win it all (in the east) baby! YAh.

rpesi9955

I know what you enjoy per your posts and that is a deeck in your mouth. Come out of the basement, gimp. Life is more than sucking deeck and wearing james' jock strap around your head. Clown.
    It just got REAL.

Yuri7999

^Instigator

rpesi9955

Oh you mean the line that you stole from that commercial? I understand my little gimp...your mental capacity is limited so I can't fault you for that.

Anything that got dropped was your sorry ass when your dad saw you popping out of your sister's sperm bank. Can't blame him. Clowns scare a lot of people. Clown.
    Yuri7999 / 10. Louielouie / 7. Come on Lou man your getting slapped here.take Lebron's rod out your mouth/# ass and defend yourself!!!!! Cavs all in bang.

rpesi9955

^Instigator
    I'll step aside because I'm pretty sure you made Louielouie kill himself and I don't want to be an accessory.BOL men.

Yuri7999

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    I'll step aside because I'm pretty sure you made Louielouie kill himself and I don't want to be an accessory.BOL men.
    Thanks for dropping by. Hope you enjoyed the show.

First 123 Last