t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Lol Goat. You never learn man. Never question me.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

You've watched 5 decades of ball, what are you 75?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

goater quit gambling

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    You've watched 5 decades of ball, what are you 75?
    He's a bored SBR mod.

This guy doesn't exist. No fvcking way.

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

FUKKKKKKKK!!!

I had spurs winning it all!

Im going down with the ship sinking...the max bet on Spurs to win the NBA title at halftime is $14 at +6600...COUNT ME IN!
    Points Awarded:

strictlypaypal gave Ballin24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

goat is the pure definition of someone that is too prideful to ever admit he is wrong. he is wrong ALOT

that kind of ego in this game is a death sentence.

like lakerkid said, if you couldn't see the writing on the wall here then its your funeral

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    goat is the pure definition of someone that is too prideful to ever admit he is wrong. he is wrong ALOT

that kind of ego in this game is a death sentence.

like lakerkid said, if you couldn't see the writing on the wall here then its your funeral
    You say all of this assuming he's real.

He isn't. I don't care what wizzle says. No one -- and I mean no one -- can be this wrong, this much.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You say all of this assuming he's real.

He isn't. I don't care what wizzle says. No one -- and I mean no one -- can be this wrong, this much.
    Well I'm obviously being critical of Goat here. And I've been critical of his opinions plenty of times. You exaggerate his losses because you hate him. I am able to separate the two. His understanding of the game is good. It's very good. But like I've always said, he gets way too caught up in the big names.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Don't ever question Goat... Just fade the shit out of him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: upscope

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Well I'm obviously being critical of Goat here. And I've been critical of his opinions plenty of times. You exaggerate his losses because you hate him. I am able to separate the two. His understanding of the game is good. It's very good. But like I've always said, he gets way too caught up in the big names.
    He's an awful gambler. That is indisputable.

You can't have a "very good" understanding of the game if you're constantly looking backward and going on prior results, which he is and which he does.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can't have a "very good" understanding of the game if you're constantly looking backward and going on prior results, which he is and which he does.
    yep. that's it. right on the money

t-wizzle

Nah man he knows the game. Doesn't make him a great gambler. If that were the case then every basketball person would be a great gambler.

He doesn't consider the other variables when it comes to this shit. Doesn't really take into account that the spurs are a spent force for example. He still worships Dwyane Wade and I love Wade too but he doesn't realize Wade can't sustain it like he used to.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

It's all good guys. Let's move on.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Who wins GSW or OKC goat?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Nah man he knows the game. Doesn't make him a great gambler. If that were the case then every basketball person would be a great gambler.

He doesn't consider the other variables when it comes to this shit. Doesn't really take into account that the spurs are a spent force for example. He still worships Dwyane Wade and I love Wade too but he doesn't realize Wade can't sustain it like he used to.
    Exactly. He can't be objective about anything. He's atrocious as a basketball gambler, and even worse in every other sport, where he pretends to know more than the rock stuck in my shoe.

The arrogance just adds to it. I'd feel embarrassed for him if he wasn't so shameless and matter a fact about his own ignorance and stupidity.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Who wins GSW or OKC goat?

Ouch

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Curse of the Goat..

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

GM if you tighten up your game you would be really good. You know more about the game than most here, which isnt saying alot, but you obviously have some skills. Just don't let your bias get the best of you you know the NBA buries people left and right don't let it be you too BOL

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

He's good for a laugh.

Don't take him too seriously.

Anything he says about the heat is 100% bias, no doubt he would deep throat dwade if he could.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Goat Milk with another loser. This guy's bookie is a millionaire. The gift that keeps on giving.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Ding ding the witch is dead. Good night spurs and Sukk a fat one!!

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Like I said before he has good insights, he would catch a lot less heat if he weren't so arrogant. Freaking dude called me son, unreal.

homie1975

Ding ding the witch is dead. Good night spurs and Sukk a fat one!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Hell rewatch the tapes and be back for the next round.

ronpaul2o12
    ronpaul2o12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Aldridge missing bunnies phase

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

dumbo

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

guy is not only a deadbeat but a horrible gambler
    Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Everytime he makes threads like this & loses he's acts as if it never happened. When he inevitably gets one right he's the first one in the thread thumping his chest telling everybody he knows more about the game than HOF coaches & General Managers. He'll then go back & quote every single poster that disagreed with him & talk down to them about how stupid they are & how they don't know sh#t about the game & to never question him.

For example, he'll just ignore this burial like it never happened but will be right back with a GST to win series over OKC thread then a Cle over Tor series thread then eventually a GST over Cle thread & tell us how he's never wrong.

He's a 1st rate douche & world class joke of a clown. He's wrong WAY more often than he's right eventhough he always takes the best team.
    Points Awarded:

bryant81 gave upscope 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, and bryant81

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Everytime he makes threads like this & loses he's acts as if it never happened. When he inevitably gets one right he's the first one in the thread thumping his chest telling everybody he knows more about the game than HOF coaches & General Managers. He'll then go back & quote every single poster that disagreed with him & talk down to them about how stupid they are & how they don't know sh#t about the game & to never question him.

For example, he'll just ignore this burial like it never happened but will be right back with a GST to win series over OKC thread then a Cle over Tor series thread then eventually a GST over Cle thread & tell us how he's never wrong.

He's a 1st rate douche & world class joke of a clown. He's wrong WAY more often than he's right eventhough he always takes the best team.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

This might be the post of the century.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It has my vote

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    It has my vote

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm.. maybe he's Donald Trump

homie1975

Goat come back and take your meds like a man. Don't be a poossy azzz bytch

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Goat is full of shit most the time. Apparently Goat is in his 70's, still listens to Nas and was once (or still is) employed by Dan Gilbert to do analysis for the Cavs. He's looking pretty fictional at this point.

First 123 Last