Enoch
    Enoch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Cavs for the sweep?

Who else thinks the Cavs will sweep the Hawks again? I just don't see the Hawks stopping the Cavs even at home where they play well. Game 1 was all Cavs, but they let them creep back late in the 4th but ended up pulling away the last couple of minutes and covering the -7 / -7.5. As for Game 2, that was just insane. I can see the Cavs covering the -2.5 pretty easily. Thoughts?

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

Atl were rubbish last year vs cavs..cavs stronger & healthier this time around..i sure as hell wouldnt be backing Atl

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

In my experience, seems like if a team like Atlanta is going to win a game in a series, it's this one. If they get down 3-0, they'll give up. So this game is the one they'll be most desperate.

Seeing Cavs at -135 is making me scared... like it's too easy. I may bet Cle tonight and if they lose, double up Game 4.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    In my experience, seems like if a team like Atlanta is going to win a game in a series, it's this one. If they get down 3-0, they'll give up. So this game is the one they'll be most desperate.

Seeing Cavs at -135 is making me scared... like it's too easy. I may bet Cle tonight and if they lose, double up Game 4.
    I felt the same way seeing only -120. Smells like a trap to me. But I'm pretty sure they roll.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

cavs swept them last year without love.. now they have love. do the math.

Enoch

Game 1 in last years playoff game between these two was played in Atlanta who were a -2 Point favorite. Cavs won as dogs by the score of 97-89. The Cavs are a totally different team and a healthy one this year. Minus Loves shoulder, but he seems to be fine. Hawks are not as good as they were last year either. Also Cavs won by 2 in their only meeting this year in April in Atlanta. (Cavs dominated that game too, but as usual let them creep back in late 4th quarter.) Not to mention the Cavs are 6-0 in playoffs against them. People may say seems like a trap, but line seems right to me. I'm rolling Cavs. Got them at -2.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Cavs is the only platy -- if they don't win tonight double down in game 4 -- just like the series price Cavs are free money so get it

Enoch

Hell yeah!

louielouie

why anyone keeps doubting the cavs is beyond me - i legit think they might go 16-0

louielouie

dominance delight destiny CAVS ALL IN!!

Enoch

The way they shooting the 3 ball now is crazy. Cavs are a money making machine this series.

louielouie

and to think i got then to win the east several times this season at -200 to -300 as i stated a million times the real price is probably closer to -1200

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    why anyone keeps doubting the cavs is beyond me - i legit think they might go 16-0
    You should keep asking yourself why you keep doubting the Dubs, fool. One great series against a trash team doesnt prove anything.

louielouie

why are you hating so bad - this cavs postseason is shaping up to be the best of all time but all the golden state faker fans are legit scared because leking legacy is about to BEGIN - YOU were lucky to win ONE title - enjoy it because it is probably your last

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    You should keep asking yourself why you keep doubting the Dubs, fool. One great series against a trash team doesnt prove anything.
    the dubs have beaten nobody yet at all... playing teams so bad they don't even need Curry to play

remember how the Cavs playing w/out irving cost em gm 1 in OT... then still went up 2-1 on GSW before finally starting to tire out and run out of ways to win with LeBron having to shoot 40 times as the warriors actually made adjustments just in time, would've been most epic loss in Finals if they lost to Cavs without 2 of the big 3

at least the warriors will finally face a good team that is also healthy (at this point) vs the Spurs... they got the fluke Rockets last year in the WCF and then the Cavs minus irving and love