i have been looking up lines all day, and came across miami heat +1.5 against one of the NBA's most dominant teams, the cleveland cavaliers. cavs -1.5????!! why so little? 70 percent of the public hopped on the cavs with out hesitation. the books are looking for even more action to lean towards cleveland. miami is is playing much better basketball, especially at home capping theyre opponents to about an average of 90 points. last time miami played cavs, mo williams kept dropping 3's to increase the lead making it more difficult for the heat to stay in the game. JAN 25th, that will not be the case, due to mo williams watching from the bench. and his back up, dalonte west questionable. d wade drops over 30 tonight!! miami takes the win at home!!

miami +1.5 3 UNITS!

orlando magic broke out of their slump/inconsistancy by stopping the leagues 2nd longest home win streak saturday night. Tonight the magic will face up against the memphis grizzlies, looking for theyre 4th straight victory. also trying to prevent grizzlies from an 11 game win streak. i dont see anyone matching up with lewis tongight. and as long as vince carter and howard step up. MAGIC will pull out the win.

magic-1.5 3 UNITS!

ALL I CAN SAY IS CHICAGO BULLS!!

ROSE!!! playing like an animal. from rookie of the year, to a madman. dropping buckets like it dont even matter. the chicago bulls take on the 25-17 san antonio spurs tonight in san antonio. the spurs look to avoid a 3 game home losing streak tonight as they face the hot offense who have been averaging 107.5 points per game winning 6 of theyre last 8 games. with the bulls losing 9 out of 10 road games to the spurs, hopefully breaking that unfortunate record as they visit the AT&T center tonight. i love the bulls plus the points tonight.

BULLS + 8.5 4 UNITS! ( possibly buy half point, if uncomfortable.)

BOL!!!