Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

MIAMI +175 GAME 2 too good to pass up

I took Miami game 1 +165...series +140....and I'm gonna take them again here. If odds were closer to a pk I wouldn't bite but this is insane. Miami is much better at every position except PG and even there when Dragic is playing at that level like he was 2 years ago it's a debate. Miami's defense will stifle the raptors if they don't come out casually like they did a few times against the Hornets. No one on this team besides Lowry and Derozen and sometimes Valencunas can get their own shots at any moment. Derozen can't make plays for others, only Lowry can. Just a bunch of role players that play defense and grind out plays.

Their offense in overtime was a microcosm of this team. No ball movement, no shooters, no scorers, horrible offense, players playing above their heads. Only chance they have to win a game in this series is if Miami gets lazy which they tend to do. If Miami really wanted to they could sweep the Raptors easily. Anyone on that offense can get their own shot. Dragic Wade Joe Johnson Deng and they are all playmakers too not just 1 on 1 scorers like Derozen.

Small $150 bet

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I think Miami wins the series... I just don't know how many games? Miami 2-0 would be pretty dominant.

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Miami Heat
    May 4
    Chris Bosh Status: Out

Bosh (calf) will officially be out for the remainder of 2016 playoffs, Tim Reynolds of the Associated Press reports.
    Dwyane Wade Status: Day-To-Day

Wade received treatment on a knee injury sustained in Tuesday's Game 1 win and will be reevaluated Thursday.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

BOL man.Im with you on the series.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by cutter341975 View Post
    Miami Heat
    May 4
    Chris Bosh Status: Out

Bosh (calf) will officially be out for the remainder of 2016 playoffs, Tim Reynolds of the Associated Press reports.
    Dwyane Wade Status: Day-To-Day

Wade received treatment on a knee injury sustained in Tuesday's Game 1 win and will be reevaluated Thursday.
    It's basketball. You get treatment after every game. Especially if you're 34 years old a still a top 10 player in nba.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Terrible bet very rare away teams go up 2-0 in the playoffs on the road

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

JV was dominating in the 1Q and they stopped going to him. Whiteside looked slow and then no point talking about Amare he is a has been. Lowry/Derozan can they play any worse? Probably. Wade even though he's old looked as good as ever. Deng is a non factor, Dragic was the MVP of Game 1. He's the x-factor IMO.

Avenger_deux
    Avenger_deux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Terrible bet very rare away teams go up 2-0 in the playoffs on the road

Although I don't know if Raptors will recover from Game 1 heartbreaking loss.

I think they might just win one at home and call it a year. Getting to the second round was a big deal for them.

1017BrickSquad
    1017BrickSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4273

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger_deux View Post

Although I don't know if Raptors will recover from Game 1 heartbreaking loss.

I think they might just win one at home and call it a year. Getting to the second round was a big deal for them.

raptors win game 2 and that's it for them they had a good year but it's back to the drawing board for them

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Definitely like Miami for the series, as I did before Game 1, but this feels like a Raptors win. The Heat's job at Toronto is done for this trip, they'll focus on defending the home court now.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Relying on a not quite top tier team to win 2 away games in finals is fraught with danger OP.

Its one if the reasons why Heat are only a 'not quite top tier' team, because they let their foot off the pedal when they have breathing space.

Raps in a blowout for me here. GL

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    It's basketball. You get treatment after every game. Especially if you're 34 years old a still a top 10 player in nba.
    Dfade is not top 10 player in NBA

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Definitely like Miami for the series, as I did before Game 1, but this feels like a Raptors win. The Heat's job at Toronto is done for this trip, they'll focus on defending the home court now.
    I see what your saying but the Heat still want to win tomorrow and head home up 2-0. A great team never steps off gas in postseason. Heat think they are great. Time to prove it. Miami ml and the points will be free roll bets for me after hitting them big in game 1.

Good luck to you

Enoch
    Enoch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I think Miami got their gift game 1 as expected. And somehow almost managed to give it back. Raps should win by 8+ game 2. Game 1 Miami ML was a nice winner for me, but I'm not going to get greedy. Raps win and cover game 2. GL.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Heat should sit wade today he won't be as sharp as could be cause of that foul.

Dont like miami in this spot at all.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

My biggest bet since the Super Bowl was Miami Series price +145 here, however I can't put a dollar on Game 2.

This would be Toronto's if any. BOL

Series is a lock though.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    My biggest bet since the Super Bowl was Miami Series price +145 here, however I can't put a dollar on Game 2.

This would be Toronto's if any. BOL

Series is a lock though.
    so you think this series goes to 7?

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    so you think this series goes to 7?

No, 6.

MadeInDetroit
    MadeInDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2052

I will be waiting to make a live bet. I will be looking at Wade, will he be active and attack the basket? Play hard D? His knees cant handle going to battle every single playoff game. If Wade takes it easy tonight I will be making a good size live bet on the raps.

Goat Milk

Sloppy miami half....they look so lazy which is expected for a couple games this series....turn the ball over 13 times, wade plays awful and lazy....and toronto is up 7....what a joke of a team....can't even score 50 points with like 10 extra possessions. this team can't score. joke. miami series is a lock now 100%. raptorsshould win this game tonight, but watch miami come back 2nd half if wade isn't lazy

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Sloppy miami half....they look so lazy which is expected for a couple games this series....turn the ball over 13 times, wade plays awful and lazy....and toronto is up 7....what a joke of a team....can't even score 50 points with like 10 extra possessions. this team can't score. joke. miami series is a lock now 100%. raptorsshould win this game tonight, but watch miami come back 2nd half if wade isn't lazy
    He's not lazy he's just a little sluggish after the high-intensity overtime Game 1 and a 7 game series. Tough to match the energy Toronto came out with early on.

Body is probably a bit achy and you can tell he doesn't quite have his legs today by the way he's missing on his shots. Not necessarily coming up short but it's an arms shot and he's hitting mostly back iron.

CanuckG

Here come the Heat

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Come where?

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Come where?
    Everywhere

Goat Milk

miami played an awful game. let it slip too. had it. i knew this game was a coin flip because miami was gonna come out semi-lazy but i'll take these odds everytime. +175....insanity.

books are straight clueless.

this series it over.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Books are clueless. Lol Goat your arrogance is beyond. Books gave you +175. Did it pay?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

miami played an awful game. let it slip too. had it. i knew this game was a coin flip because miami was gonna come out semi-lazy but i'll take these odds everytime. +175....insanity.

books are straight clueless.

this series it over.
    More like you got suckered by the books but you're pride wont alkow to admit to it.

Dont ever think you know more than the books Goater because the moment that happens is when you'll become a -EV gambler...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

easy to second guess but spread was better

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Toronto have looked horrible first 2 games. Relying on a hustle guy like Demare Carroll to get shit done. Miami will probably crush in game III

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Miami couldn't close out when given chance. Would have liked to hit both plays but I'll take the profit for covering the number.