iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

lol millsap didnt even get his prop cuz they pulled him.. unreal. this just keeps getting better and better

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Ok I'll just man up and say I'm wrong. Sorry if I got the wrong idea about you. You seem like a pretty emotional bettor though. Real high on the wins, and real low on the losses. Nothing wrong with that though. GL and I apologize for anything wrong I said about you.
    KRIT, youre a man amongst boys. everybody give this guy some coins man

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Ok I'll just man up and say I'm wrong. Sorry if I got the wrong idea about you. You seem like a pretty emotional bettor though. Real high on the wins, and real low on the losses. Nothing wrong with that though. GL and I apologize for anything wrong I said about you.
    well tonight is just insane. literally EVERYTHING has gone wrong. I mean the cherry on top was red sox tongiht

has cws 1h ml, 1h -0.5, and u4.5

2-1 cws top 5, red sox have 1 on, 2 outs. papi hits a dinger. 3-2. boom lose all 3. Its just my fukkin teams cant hit if their life depended on it with RISP and yet every single team i bet against is absulutely mashing with RISP. it just doesnt make sense.

iloseagain

holy shit something went right

had hawks +25.5 live and cle -21.5 live...

First 12