iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Miavia View Post
    Man...You're just sad man...Find something better to do man...You win some you lose some....I've lost over 2.5 grand the last 3 weeks following people picks here but I don't blame anybody....Just stop wasting your time and Ilose time man...
    just ignore him.. im still hitting most of these bets.. 1 loser on the under aint gonna kill me.. i did play Heat ML as well, not sure why i didnt post it.. I mean obviously if i played -3.5 then i played ML..
    I'm rooting for you...I'd still give the under a chance....+3.5 looks good too....GL ilose..
    you mean -3.5??

Miavia
    Just Bring it...
    Miavia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    klay with a 3 already...
    I took Portland 1h +6....Last night San/Ok over still hurts....but lets' go...

Sorryboutit
    Sorryboutit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

Bang Wade 21

iloseagain

wade!!!!!!!!!!! My man!!!!!!

Sorryboutit

Looking Good Man

iloseagain

lillard bangs a 3!

iloseagain

i really think blaze win this game..

Miavia
    Just Bring it...

just ignore him.. im still hitting most of these bets.. 1 loser on the under aint gonna kill me.. i did play Heat ML as well, not sure why i didnt post it.. I mean obviously if i played -3.5 then i played ML..

you mean -3.5??
    Yeah....my bad.....U got so many picks going...hahhaha....but I meant to say -3.5 for +200 ish...

iloseagain

Yeah....my bad.....U got so many picks going...hahhaha....but I meant to say -3.5 for +200 ish...
    haha exactly.. too many to keep track of...

iloseagain

Portland 1h +6
    Portland +10 ---- 2x on this one
    Port +4.5 +215
    Port +425 ---- 0.5x on this one
    1x on klay o7 1Q pts -120
    2x on Green o35.5 P+A+R -135
    1x on Klay o4.5 3s -120
    1x on Dame o6.5 1Q pts -140

Heat/Raps u191
    Heat +5
    Heat -3.5 +215
    Last edited by iloseagain; 05-03-16 at 10:04 PM.

iloseagain

3 #2 for Klay .. just need another basket for 1q cash

Miavia
    Just Bring it...

3 #2 for Klay .. just need another basket for 1q cash
    Yeah but I don't him to go off man...That could ruin a lot of the other bets...Easy now ...easy.....

iloseagain

not a 3 i guess? only a 2?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Man...You're just sad man...Find something better to do man...You win some you lose some....I've lost over 2.5 grand the last 3 weeks following people picks here but I don't blame anybody....Just stop wasting your time and Ilose time man...
    damn son thats the problem your following a combination of idiots and hoping to build your bankroll.. you will NEVER build your B/R that way.. thats just false hope. on this forum theres very few people you can count on to earn you profit.. ( me, BTS, lucky, coincidence and a couple others im missing) im pretty sure all of us are hitting somewhere around %59 which is more than doubling your bankroll.. if you were following my playoff picks from the beginning, right now you would be up 2500 instead of down..

iloseagain

i did take port 1q +3.5 as well not posted

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    damn son thats the problem your following a combination of idiots and hoping to build your bankroll.. you will NEVER build your B/R that way.. thats just false hope. on this forum theres very few people you can count on to earn you profit.. ( me, BTS, lucky, coincidence and a couple others im missing) im pretty sure all of us are hitting somewhere around %59 which is more than doubling your bankroll.. if you were following my playoff picks from the beginning, right now you would be up 2500 instead of down..
    im like 71-31 in nba playoffs... and 54% in mlb.. i know i play a lot of plays but no need to come in here talking yourself up
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave iloseagain 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

iloseagain

nba officiating really blowing these games.. wade gets raped and somehow this is gonna be toronto ball

Sorryboutit

Can you say Miracle Gift for Ilose

iloseagain

YESSSSSSSS and 1 baby!!! Cash that -3.5! Jesus we had to work for that one

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Sorryboutit View Post
    Can you say Miracle Gift for Ilose
    miracle gift? are you retarded? i should have hit all 3 bets. i was COMPLETELY unlucky to only go 2-1 here.. Fukk outta here

Sorryboutit

Wade with the inbound still and final bucket... Clutch

iloseagain

im confused.. how did klay go from 6 points, to 5 points, to 3 points now?

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

good wins, ignore the haters

Miavia
    Just Bring it...

Them baseball picks got me man.. I hear you...It's my own doing and it sucks man....COngrats Ilose...going overtime wasnt' that bad at all then....glad my 2h won.....GL all....

iloseagain

stupid fukkin 1q bets

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by intermission View Post
    good wins, ignore the haters
    oh i do dont worry... this WASAAAAB cat is a fukkin loser who only shows up when i lose.. jus like mikefan.. typical sbr loser trolls.

Sorryboutit

Settle down with the insults dude... After all that happened. That inbound steal, then a full on fall with the ball, then ringer up and score when already ahead... Was a gift... Settle down...

JayDr3am
    Handi

im like 71-31 in nba playoffs... and 54% in mlb.. i know i play a lot of plays but no need to come in here talking yourself up
    haha im not talking myself up.. im talking up all the good handicappers in this forum. they deserve it cause i know they work hard to give the public good picks (for free).. the proof is in the pudding. the dude just said hes down 2500$ in less than a month.. are you kidding me?? i would absolutely be breaking things around me if i lost 3k in less than a month. in a good month, thats around the amount i make, not lose.. and not only did he lose 3 thousand dollars, he lost it TAILING OTHER PEOPLE which makes it even worse.. if you are tailing somebody youre putting your hard earned money on someone elses judgement, thats alot of trust dont you think? especially if you dont know the person.. i mean if youre going to tail someones picks make sure the person you're tailing is worthy.

Miavia
    Just Bring it...

haha im not talking myself up.. im talking up all the good handicappers in this forum. they deserve it cause i know they work hard to give the public good picks (for free).. the proof is in the pudding. the dude just said hes down 2500$ in less than a month... like are you kidding me??.. i would absolutely be breaking things around me if i lost 3k in less than a month. in a good month, thats around the amount i make, not lose.. and not only did he lose 3 thousand dollars, he lost it TAILING OTHER PEOPLE which makes it even worse.. if you are tailing somebody youre putting your hard earned money on someones elses judgement, thats alot of trust dont you think? especially if you dont know the person.. i mean if youre going to tail someones picks make sure the person you're tailing is worthy.
    It was a lot of highly respected people here that I followed.....LTs is solid as the come...And I went big on 3-4 games chasing that depleted my bankroll...Last night I lost 700 on the damn Spur/Thunder totals...1h looked so good. I followed Cappeya thread..Steve Nash...and Steve Novak...But I make decent enough where I can take the blow...Basically I'm a casual gambler...it's my first year betting...the future brother n law got me into it....Mutual fund is boring...I got a big amount in that but that shit is stagnet...no fun at all...

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Sorryboutit View Post
    Settle down with the insults dude... After all that happened. That inbound steal, then a full on fall with the ball, then ringer up and score when already ahead... Was a gift... Settle down...
    i understand what happened but miami threw the ball away TWICE in the last 9 seconds to even let the have a chance to backdoor my -3.5... shit shoulda never even been close in reg OR in ot. Wouldnt say i was "gifted" anything tonight

Miavia
    Just Bring it...

Ilose, do you think Portland will hold out? it's a pickem right now....I'm thinking about pickem at even money....

Miavia
    Just Bring it...

Thanks for the quick reponse and input by the way.....I do appreciate it...

JayDr3am
    Handi

It was a lot of highly respected people here that I followed.....LTs is solid as the come...And I went big on 3-4 games chasing that depleted my bankroll...Last night I lost 700 on the damn Spur/Thunder totals...1h looked so good. I followed Cappeya thread..Steve Nash...and Steve Novak...But I make decent enough where I can take the blow...Basically I'm a casual gambler...it's my first year betting...the future brother n law got me into it....Mutual fund is boring...I got a big amount in that but that shit is stagnet...no fun at all...
    LT is pretty solid and so is porkchop those guys are great too. just have to choose wisely who you tail because well all have different strengths, but all are successful. and bankroll management is also key. but i hear ya, if you can blow it, why not throw it? im just looking out for ya cause the formula to being successful in this industry is having a big bankroll to start with + limited value picks

iloseagain

Ilose, do you think Portland will hold out? it's a pickem right now....I'm thinking about pickem at even money....
    ehh.. i wouldnt play them at pkem. i like my +435 on the ML but i wouldnt play that at even money.. no thanks

Miavia
    Just Bring it...

LT is pretty solid and so is porkchop those guys are great too. just have to choose wisely who you tail because well all have different strengths, but all are successful. and bankroll management is also key. but i hear ya, if you can blow it, why not throw it? im just looking out for ya cause the formula to being successful in this industry is having a big bankroll to start with + limited value picks
    Thanks brother...I hear you...Don't get me wrong, loosing sucks...It usually takes me about 1 day to move on...But thanks for the advice and good luck to you and all..

First 123 Last