PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

If you want to make good money in within 14 days.

Spurs will beat Thunder in 6.

Heat will beat Raptors. +145

Great quick way to build up the bankroll for the Conference Finals series.
    Last edited by PorkChop; 05-03-16 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Heat price

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

i sprinkled some on the heat winning the series. should be interesting

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i sprinkled some on the heat winning the series. should be interesting

BOL bud.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Wait for heat to lose game 1

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Wait for heat to lose game 1

Ill just add more, like I did with Pittsburgh Penguins. And I'll do with Spurs tomorrow.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Thunder could upset

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Thunder could upset

Could, but I'd be very surprised.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Could, but I'd be very surprised.
    i wouldnt be too surprised.. thunder are good lol

jgj311
    jgj311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

i wouldnt be too surprised.. thunder are good lol
    I would honestly be shocked. Spurs are the deeper team, better coached team, more experienced team, and by far the better defensive team. Unless Durant and Westbrook go beyond crazy, I just can't imagine a scenario where the Thunder win this series. Plus it doesn't help them that they have 4 days of rest in between games 2 and 3.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

i have both of these bets already

JayDr3am
    Handi

anyone want a nice soccer play go ahead and take atletico +1.. if it ends in tie we still win. i believe atletico sticks around in this one like 1-0 bayern or 2-1 bayern at worst.

JayDr3am
    Handi

anyone want a nice soccer play go ahead and take atletico +1.. if it ends in tie we still win. i believe atletico sticks around in this one like 1-0 bayern or 2-1 bayern at worst.
    it pushed.. bayern won 2-1 exactly. atletico had this game won. cant believe fernando missed the penalty kick to go ahead.. oh well a push is win to me.

iloseagain

it pushed.. bayern won 2-1 exactly. atletico had this game won. cant believe fernando missed the penalty kick to go ahead.. oh well a push is win to me.
    are you forgetting bayern missed a pk too? you really think atletico had this one won? thats insane. they had like 2 shots all game and were completely dominated the entire game. The only time they scored was on a lucky counter where torres was arguably offsides. and that PK was on a tackle outside of the box anyways

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

In Rap wins this year against the Heat, DD has averaged a Barkley, thats 34 ppg on lil Wade. DeMar must be licking his chops as I type right now.

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    In Rap wins this year against the Heat, DD has averaged a Barkley, thats 34 ppg on lil Wade. DeMar must be licking his chops as I type right now.
    Once again, not about individual matchup. Yes, Raptors are the better overall team, however this is a business not a game, as I've been stating.

All this in, LeBron vs Wade in Eastern Conference Finals.

The financial increase the NBA will be making off this, rather than Toronto/Cleveland.

We'll probably all be sick of hearing the media play up Wade vs LeBron before Game 1 even begins.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    are you forgetting bayern missed a pk too? you really think atletico had this one won? thats insane. they had like 2 shots all game and were completely dominated the entire game. The only time they scored was on a lucky counter where torres was arguably offsides. and that PK was on a tackle outside of the box anyways
    i mean that was inevitable that bayern munich was going to win possession.. me and my buddy made that assumption hours before the game. thats a given. but i knew atletico would have to counter to score.. which they were quite successful at.. that 1st PK shouldnt have been called to begin with.. and that 2nd PK block was justice for the 1st bullshit call lol. and in aggregate, atletico did win the game and advanced.. when i say they had the game won, i mean ATS cause i had atletico madrid +1.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 05-03-16 at 09:33 PM.

PorkChop

How did this turn into a soccer thread.

Well, you can cash the Heat series tickets already.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

iloseagain

i mean that was inevitable that bayern munich was going to win possession.. me and my buddy made that assumption hours before the game. thats a given. but i knew atletico would have to counter to score.. which they were quite successful at.. that 1st PK shouldnt have been called to begin with.. and that 2nd PK block was justice for the 1st bullshit call lol. and in aggregate, atletico did win the game and advanced.. when i say they had the game won, i mean ATS cause i had atletico madrid +1.
    the first PK shouldnt have been called? Bayern player made a run for a cross and the guy, instead of running with him, grabbed his side and completely impeded his motion towards the ball, which is 100% illegal and 100% a foul. Bayern missed about 10 other good goal chances. There is no way you can say that you SHOULD have won the +1. You were extremely lucky to push the +1

iloseagain

How did this turn into a soccer thread.

Well, you can cash the Heat series tickets already.
    lol who knows

but yes heat are going to win

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    the first PK shouldnt have been called? Bayern player made a run for a cross and the guy, instead of running with him, grabbed his side and completely impeded his motion towards the ball, which is 100% illegal and 100% a foul. Bayern missed about 10 other good goal chances. There is no way you can say that you SHOULD have won the +1. You were extremely lucky to push the +1
    hahaha nah that ref had it out for him.. you could tell and you know it if you were watching the match live. and let me guess you think cause bayern had possession most of the time that they "ruled" the game? well i have to disagree.. atletico had no choice but to play counter.. (which they played very well) if you ask me atletico played the counter better than bayern did controlling possession..(hints why atletico advanced).. same situation today with real madrid vs man city.. im on man city +1 cause they are good attacking team that will be forced to play counter cause you can expect real madrid to win possession thats a given..

lmao well i threw a soccer play out there for you people that like action.. who doesnt like money?

iloseagain

i did watch it and i understand how soccer works and if you dont think bayern ruled that game, i dont know what to tell you. i understand atletico had to play counter style, but to say that bayern shouldnt have had 3, maybe 4 goals is ridiculous.

JayDr3am
    Handi

2 pushes 2 days in a row.. oh well.

PorkChop

Miami series price -155 today.

That's still free money gentlemen.

Value was at +145 before Game 1 as I stated. But just bringing it back to light.

Get on this boys. No need to question this. Please stop listening to Laker with Thunder & Raptors, flushing money down the toilet.

BOL
    Last edited by PorkChop; 05-07-16 at 08:33 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Miami series price -155 today.

That's still free money gentlemen.

Value was at +145 before Game 1 as I stated. But just bringing it back to light.

Get on this boys. No need to question this.
    the only reason im laying off of this miami to win the series is because i think toronto wins it at home in 7. Toronto is going to steal atleast 1/2 of miami's home game (tonights game 3) then i believe its back n forth from there all the way back to toronto in 7.. i could be way off but i think theres more value at getting the games individually. Gl porky

PorkChop

the only reason im laying off of this miami to win the series is because i think toronto wins it at home in 7. Toronto is going to steal atleast 1/2 of miami's home game (tonights game 3) then i believe its back n forth from there all the way back to toronto in 7.. i could be way off but i think theres more value at getting the games individually. Gl porky

BOL brother.

PorkChop

Game 4 line out

527 San Antonio @ 528 Oklahoma City
    05/08/16 05:00pm Pacific
    Pacific Time San Antonio Oklahoma City
    05/06/16 11:17:54pm -1-110 +1-110
    Totals
    05/07/16 06:46:35am 198
    05/06/16 11:17:54pm