iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

what an absolute joke

how the fukk can you shove someone from out of bounds and not get called for a foul? Like i said in my thread, i cant stand when people say games are scripted or whatever, but something funny was going on in this game all game long. Mix in that with the fact that the dude literally shoved ginobli while inbounding the ball with no call and that tells me everything i need to know about what was going on in this game.

WASAAB
    WASAAB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Your 0-7 night was a joke

iloseagain

what do you just keep adding losses to my record? did you forget the wins on cavs 2h o103 and spurs live +5.5?? Cuz you seemed to add spurs +5.5 to my "losses" right after i posted it, yet it won, sooooo...... Oh man my record is now 71-32 for the playoffs. How will i ever be able to recover from my first losing night of the ENTIRE nba playoffs Jeez. My bank account will not be able to come back from this one! god you are a pathetic person.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

That's an extremely unusual foul so I don't blame the refs for missing it,plus there was a lot of traffic and commotion going on. I blame the Spurs for letting it get to that point by missing layups and getting cleaned up on the glass in the second half.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

IT IS FIXED I LOSE!! People keep trying to share this info and everyone hates. The CAVS WILL WIN IT ALL. That is ALL> That is the future./ DEAL WITH IT!!!

iloseagain

guy has 21 posts and 21 of them are trolling people. LOL what a life you lead bud.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    That's an extremely unusual foul so I don't blame the refs for missing it,plus there was a lot of traffic and commotion going on. I blame the Spurs for letting it get to that point by missing layups and getting cleaned up on the glass in the second half.
    unusual? if you are the guy defending the inbounder and you touch him, its like an auto T. They have to call SOMETHING there.
    Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    IT IS FIXED I LOSE!! People keep trying to share this info and everyone hates. The CAVS WILL WIN IT ALL. That is ALL> That is the future./ DEAL WITH IT!!!
    lol theres no chance cavs beat anyone from the west.. relax

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Spurs were the joke tonight, and their backers. Poor bet. Move on.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

It wouldn't have mattered even if they had called a foul on that. The Spurs still stole the ball with 10 seconds left. If they had called a foul, there'd be 13 seconds. And if you say, "well, if they call a foul, then the Spurs would have called timeout and set up a play". The Spurs could have still done that after they stole the ball. They chose not too because they had an easy fast break chance, and Danny Green made an awful lob pass to Mills when a good bounce pass would have resulted in an easy layup.

That call did not affect the game at all. Spurs just choked that last possession. Should have had a layup with about 8 seconds left, and then Manu should have taken the floater instead kicking back out for 3 when you only need 1 point.

iloseagain

it was absolute chaos after that steal.. to say that the game wouldnt have been any different had they made that call is pure ignorance. i understand what you are saying, but to act like nothing would have changed there is ridiculous

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

When Cavs win just give me dab and tell me I warned you -- they are as misunderstood and Hillary Clintons 9/11 logo

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-new-logo.html

Killer2121

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    unusual? if you are the guy defending the inbounder and you touch him, its like an auto T. They have to call SOMETHING there.

lol theres no chance cavs beat anyone from the west.. relax
    I had Spurs spread and ML. It was a foul, I'm not defending it. I'm just giving a reasonable explanation to why it happened.

Spurs deserved to lose.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    I had Spurs spread and ML. It was a foul, I'm not defending it. I'm just giving a reasonable explanation to why it happened.

Spurs deserved to lose.
    i agree but like u gotta call something there.. u cant reach over and touch the inbounder if you are the defender, so how can it happen the other way?? the refs were told to swallow the whistles from the get-go in this game clearly

Killer2121

I honestly think that they didn't see it.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

OKC snook away with one.. out of all the games i didnt think it would game fukkin 2.. wow

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

if you guys really want to know why the spurs lost...it was the fact that the Spurs 5 guys could not guard 2 guys, AND, for a majority of that 2nd half it was that the Spurs 5 guys could not guard 1 guy... the last play completely irrelevant as to why the game ended the way it did...you knew right when westbrook came back in the game and the Spurs hasnt taken the lead yet, it wasnt going to happen for them tonight...that is all...

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Ginobli was over the line mugging Waiters which caused the turnover and then Leonard mugged Durant to get the ball for the Spurs.

The Spurs had a 3-2 break and couldn't finish because Adams played great defense.

If you had the choice to call a timeout and set up a play or the choice to take a 3-2 break with 10 seconds left which are you going to take? The Spurs still got the damn ball and had a chance to win despite getting outplayed all night. They had no business winning.

The only joke is that the Spurs get 3.5 days to rest now.

iloseagain

over the line mugging waiters I saw his toes touch the line, yes i agree, but he was not "mugging" him..

BigDofBA

RULE NO. 12-FOULS AND PENALTIES
    Section II--Delay-of-Game

EXCEPTION (5): In the last two minutes of the fourth period and/or any over-time period, a technical foul will be assessed if the defender crosses or breaks the plane of the boundary line prior to the ball being released on a throw-in.

Should have been a technical on the Spurs. Refs screwed the Thunder. Ginboli stepped over the line while he was guarding the inbounds. Even if he "touched" the line, which you just admitted, that's still a technical.

Ginboli's antics worked. The Spurs got the ball and a 3-2 break. How can Spurs fans be made knowing they got away with a technical and got the ball with a chance to win in the final 10 seconds despite trailing the entire game?

iloseagain

well im sure they arent looking for a toe-tap technical with 10 seconds left in a playoff game, but when the inbounder literally shoves his elbow into the throat of the defender, something should be called. Youre an OKC fan so this argument is going to go nowhere regardless. No one agrees with you besides OKC fans.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Thunder win game 3, Spurs win 4 and 5...that's my feeling

BigDofBA

well im sure they arent looking for a toe-tap technical with 10 seconds left in a playoff game, but when the inbounder literally shoves his elbow into the throat of the defender, something should be called. Youre an OKC fan so this argument is going to go nowhere regardless. No one agrees with you besides OKC fans.
    So now you're admitting I'm right but still saying it shouldn't have been called on Ginobli only on Waiters?

Do you realize how your logic sounded?

That play didn't cost the Spurs the game. They still got the ball.

It was blatantly obvious what Ginboli was doing. The ref probably missed the shove because in real time Ginobli was all over him and there was contact before the shove.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Really hoping the Thunder win game 3 so i can pound the Spurs series price then..lol

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    So now you're admitting I'm right but still saying it shouldn't have been called on Ginobli only on Waiters?

Do you realize how your logic sounded?

That play didn't cost the Spurs the game. They still got the ball.

It was blatantly obvious what Ginboli was doing. The ref probably missed the shove because in real time Ginobli was all over him and there was contact before the shove.
    no. youre missing the point. ginobli was NOT all over him. not even close. he moved to his left and his big toe tapped the line. youre acting like he was blanketing him dude. stop turning the situation into something it wasnt. he was not even close to "mugging" him, sorry. you are wrong. you are right about the rule, and its one thing if he actually was all over him, but he wasnt. to say that its equal for one guy to touch his toe on the line and the other guy shove him from out of bounds is just insane. but youre going to just keep saying the same thing over and over anyways, so whats the point. game is over anyways so who cares.. gbye

iloseagain

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...c-spurs-series

i mean watch the fukkin play again. all you have to hang on to is the fact that his toe touched the line. besides his toe touching the line, he was not "mugging" him in the least bit. Youre whole argument is based on the fact that he was "mugging" him. The dude has big feet. He can be far enough away and still have his foot accidentally touch the bounds line. He was not "mugging" him regardless of his toe touching the line. Sure, keep saying all you want that it should have been a technical because his toe touched the line, thats fine, but stop saying that he was being "mugged." Thats just stupid. That was perfectly fine defense, and if his toe was 1 inch further back, then you wouldnt have a leg to stand on. And now youre gonna say "well his toe WASNT 1 inch further back." Yea, we get it, rules are rules, but i would agree with you if he was ACTUALLY mugging him and he was all over him, but he wasnt. His toe touched the line as he moved to his SIDE. Its not like he was all up in his grill and his feet were inches away from Waiters feet, up in his grill. Thats all i gotta say.. Bed time

JayDr3am
    Handi

haha guys just leave the game alone.. its over. theres too much action left in the playoffs. kill the books tomorrow.

iloseagain

its all in good fun^^

JayDr3am
    Handi

its all in good fun^^
    haha i feel like bigdofBA is banging his head against the wall to try and prove a point.. its going to be okay theres money to make tomorrow

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    haha i feel like bigdofBA is banging his head against the wall to try and prove a point.. its going to be okay theres money to make tomorrow
    i mean i understand his point that rules are rules, but thats not all there is to it..

iloseagain

rays in mlb tomorrow look really good to me.. back it with the under and you should go 1-1 at worst. 2-0 more likely

iloseagain

I just think the toe tapping on the line is a bit more of a gray area than the inbounder literally shoving the defender, that's all lol.. And if u can't agree with that, then u are either an okc fan or you are borderline retarded

BigDofBA

I never denied Waiters shoved him.

I'm just saying that the refs could have blew their whistle like three times on both teams in That sequence.

It actually worked out best for the Spurs bc they got the ball. The no call on the shove didn't cost them the game. It actually helped.

JayDr3am
    Handi

I just think the toe tapping on the line is a bit more of a gray area than the inbounder literally shoving the defender, that's all lol.. And if u can't agree with that, then u are either an okc fan or you are borderline retarded
    i dont wager baseball but GL ilose

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Ginobili did not give him three feet if he was far enough back Waiters could not of shoved him.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Ginobili did not give him three feet if he was far enough back Waiters could not of shoved him.
    are u serious? do you see how long these monkeys arms are? dudes arm is longer than 3 feet

12 Last