GroundnPound
    Winning
    GroundnPound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Kevin Love is the worst star in the league

When I call him star, I call him a star because that what he has meant to be with the big contract and with Lebron wanting him in Cleveland.

He is no better than Ryan Anderson...

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

mentally not there... he is already taking himself out of the starting rotation (thank you, Kevin)
    by doing a lot of wincing and limping at the end of the game..

he just does not fit.. he has some kind of guilt.. some guys react poorly to star status..
    they play better before they receive it. but once people expect it, they clam up..

he is one of those guys.. i think Lue missed an opportunity to develop Frye..
    he should be the starter at PF instead of Love.. they are much better..

GroundnPound
    Winning
    GroundnPound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Agree with everything you said, he has one good game followed by 5-6 horror games.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by GroundnPound View Post
    Agree with everything you said, he has one good game followed by 5-6 horror games.
    it's not that he does not want it.. i think literally he has too much compassion in his brain,
    he has white guilt about taking privilege away from others.. he is really complete..
    even down to being a good-looking human being..

but he feels bad about taking things away from other people
    which ultimately you have to do it you want to win..
    there must be some lack of compassion.

the best players are the most ruthless. and he is not ruthless.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    some guys react poorly to star status..
    they play better before they receive it. but once people expect it, they clam up.
    Bingo! Not one ounce of killer in him.

Enoch
    Enoch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Yep 100%

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Would not call him worst there are PLENTY of overrated losers in nba who will never win anything. Least Love is not expected to be the man. How bout The Beard? No doubt biggest loser in nba right now. Funny he plays alongside Howard another overrated gutless turd with no spine. What has Durant or Westbrook ever won aside from a conf title? How bout Melo? CP3/Blake? List is very long in nba and yes KL is on list but far from leading it!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lol @ Ratzz he was a star player before Cavs. In Minny he was nothing short of superstar status. Far as his "limping" around goes. He was always hurt in Minny and missed ton of games. Never was gonna win a iron man award learn your shit Rat.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Lol @ Ratzz he was a star player before Cavs. In Minny he was nothing short of superstar status. Far as his "limping" around goes. He was always hurt in Minny and missed ton of games. Never was gonna win a iron man award learn your shit Rat.
    he was a well known player.. but not expected to play great in a playoff. because they never made the playoffs..

except NOW, he has a MAX contract.. and is expected to shoot well and excel. Which he IS NOT DOING.

4-17 FG's anyone can have a bad game,. but he was missing from everywhere (which is fine) i am talking about his body language. he is not delighted to be in that spot. He is wilting. Let him come in off the bench, and pt in Frye, which is what i have been saying for months literally.

Ratzz

he was not really injured.

it is interesting that it coincided with poor play. as it usually does.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Never won anything in part because he missed SO many games. No doubt he was always all star/elite on that bottom rung of "elite" in nba but always brittle. I don't believe players fake injuries that's complete horse shit. I believe in rig jobs that's business. But outright faking injuries? Anything's possible and maybe some guys play that card in very rare circumstances. But it's not in a athletes DNA to not want to be out there playing bottom line. Some guys just have more pain tolerance and play thru it. Others are genuinely always hurt or injured. If your truly injured that's ok ...but some can suck it up and be big boys playing hurt and some can not. I have zero doubt though Love hurting is genuine but maybe he's just from soft serve school.

Ratzz

Never won anything in part because he missed SO many games. No doubt he was always all star/elite on that bottom rung of "elite" in nba but always brittle. I don't believe players fake injuries that's complete horse shit. I believe in rig jobs that's business. But outright faking injuries? Anything's possible and maybe some guys play that card in very rare circumstances. But it's not in a athletes DNA to not want to be out there playing bottom line. Some guys just have more pain tolerance and play thru it. Others are genuinely always hurt or injured. If your truly injured that's ok ...but some can suck it up and be big boys playing hurt and some can not. I have zero doubt though Love hurting is genuine but maybe he's just from soft serve school.
    perhaps i was not clear.. i do not mean that he is 'consciously' faking an injury..
    he is nervous and not up to the task.. it is too high pressure for him...
    so he unconsciously begins to hobble and grab body parts to visually convey to the viewers
    that there is a reason/excuse for his poor play.

Kobe always did that.. LeBron has done it.. just the same way a player who misses an easy lay-up
    then turns and begs the ref for a foul call.. it is because they blew the shot.

i have seen many player grab a shoulder after missing a critical Free Throw, make faces..

it's what people do. "the dog ate my homework"

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Bottom line I know you are a "Cavs fan" (die hard going back 20 I'm sure like most lol) this was more a response to the OP title of thread. You cannot dispute guys I laid out in prior post are at or beyond his loser level far as star status.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well dog ate my homework theory kind of applies for some I guess these days. It is after all modern day pussification of Merica/pass the buck era. Guess I'm old school and saw Zeke back in day win a final gm vs Lakers when he barely walk. Legend strap it up to beat Pacers with his crippled back. Those guys had it and certainly not faking! For record I don't think Bron was faking those cramps either dude was literally carrying those teams on his back and playing long minutes nightly.

Ratzz

Well dog ate my homework theory kind of applies for some I guess these days. It is after all modern day pussification of Merica/pass the buck era. Guess I'm old school and saw Zeke back in day win a final gm vs Lakers when he barely walk. Legend strap it up to beat Pacers with his crippled back. Those guys had it and certainly not faking! For record I don't think Bron was faking those cramps either dude was literally carrying those teams on his back and playing long minutes nightly.
    you really see it on blown layups.. i see it in baseball literally all the time.. after a guy strikes out of the 3rd time..
    he limps back to the dugout... trainers messing around with their legs..

it's ego and massive pressure to produce on the spot.
    coupled with a guilt i suppose for collecting over $1M a month

i think Love will complain about pain, and Lue will retool the starters for Game 2
    and it may go smoother..

or best case scenario.. without him in they play terribly,
    and Love actually feels missed.

i do blame some of this on Lebron.. after Cavs eliminated the Pistons
    they had a press with Big 3, and LeBron is reaching over and screwing with Love's collar and shirt..
    it was stupid.. subliminal message was "you don't look right, you don't quite belong"

Love looked nervous and uneasy, why go out of your way to create that dynamic..?
    we all know you are the boss.. you would never see that out of Duncan

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well as I've said from go at you and Louie this Cavs squad is not and never has been a great "team". None of these guys are friends, it does not work on or off court and weird dynamic all around. Bron came back trying to be hero and steal back his former team Kyrie took reigns of then you bring in Love for 3rd big leaguer to chase a title like Heat /Boston big 3 style. Kind of blown up in their faces honestly and win or lose this year in finals they are still not best "team" in nba trailing Gsw and Spurs honestly. For Cavs "fans" sake hope it works finally. Because if it does not Bron walks again I believe. Then I guess you will be a fan of team X next season with Louie wherever Bron lands possibly with KD somewhere.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

5-0 as a starter this postseason WHAT A LOSER

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

You never watched a game in your life Ryan Anderson can't guard WNBA players.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    5-0 as a starter this postseason WHAT A LOSER
    never said he was a loser.. he just needs a tweak.
    some guys come out dominant when the coast is clear.. like a double-digit lead..

maybe he is like that.. he shot nervous tonight.

BUT.

i hate it when a team sweeps and plays 100% dominant in Rounds 1-3 then suck in the Finals//

tonights bad shooting will bounce back, i just think Cavs should use some other guys if he is not 100%
    into being in that spot.

to win it all, you need to be 100%