chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

If You Bet on CLE/SA ML Parlay Tonight...

You are a fish, a turd, an idiot, and don't know what you're doing. Furthermore, I would strongly advise you to start picking games for fun and stop wagering real money on them. Thanks.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Thanks captain obvious

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Cavs ml...no
    Spurs ml...ill take it

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Gotta love these posts where dudes try to be "sharp"

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

so which one loses then? what are you betting

nahlij
    nahlij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1202

Seems obvious. Why is this a bad bet? So last night, heat/gsw/raptors ML parlay was a bad bet right? Stop trying to be the cool guy and pointing out what the bad bets are and tell people the good ones then, if you know it all

jmunzz1116
    jmunzz1116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

LOL @ op

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by nahlij View Post
    Seems obvious. Why is this a bad bet? So last night, heat/gsw/raptors ML parlay was a bad bet right? Stop trying to be the cool guy and pointing out what the bad bets are and tell people the good ones then, if you know it all
    lol right.. i already took this parlay. Spurs arent losing to OKC at home with the way OKC plays defense. Spurs had 39 assists last game! 39! That is insane. OKC cant defend this team. I could see Hawks stealing a win from Cle, but i dont think it will be game 1.

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Why is it a bad bet? Seems obvious! Atl. +7.5.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    Why is it a bad bet? Seems obvious! Atl. +7.5.
    playoffs are a different animal though. Id say in the regular season, this has a lower chance of winning than in the playoffs. The home teams have been crushing in playoffs and these are 2 of the best home teams in the league. I really think Spurs have 0 chance of losing. Cleve almost dropped game 1 to Detroit, so i wouldnt be completely surprised if Atl gets hot from 3, that it could be close

chargers4222

i would argue that warning someone about a bad play is just as good (if not more helpful) than posting something i claim to be a "lock", which several people do on this website and others every single day. i gotta say though man, you might be on to something with this whole "obvious pick" thing!! never looked at it like that bro!!! i mean if it's obvious, it's not gonna lose. that's basically the first thing you learn in Logic 101. i feel you man, you're sharp, not like these other guys. you got all the angles, i like it. cover your bases, stand your ground. bravo my friend

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

you cant pound the favorite all the time and expect to hit above 52%...

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

and who from Atlanta has been consistent enough for you to put any money on them. one game teague is hot, the rest of team shoots garbage. next game milsap gets hot, the rest shoots garbage. next game bazemore goes off and so on and so on.

nahlij
    nahlij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1202

1st game is looking good for you at half bro! Dumbass. I guess youre hoping for spurs to lose at home. Their record definitely says that

Reign Man
    Reign Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

1st game is looking good for you at half bro! Dumbass. I guess youre hoping for spurs to lose at home. Their record definitely says that
    how's that Spurs bet lookin?

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Chargers who wins it all fishman?

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    Cavs ml...no
    Spurs ml...ill take it
    Haha! That's why I pick my spots, cavs ml winner

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Gotta love these posts where dudes try to be "sharp"

He's sharp, you're a dimwit! If it looks too easy, it usually is! You must be a rook.

chargers4222

nahlij seems like a good kid who just opened his first bovada account so I won't roast him directly. I will, however, say that everyone who played this parlay is not just a fish, a turd, and an idiot, but also a hamburger. a dumb stupid burnt hamburger.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    nahlij seems like a good kid who just opened his first bovada account so I won't roast him directly. I will, however, say that everyone who played this parlay is not just a fish, a turd, and an idiot, but also a hamburger. a dumb stupid burnt hamburger.
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha