Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

$200 on Pacers ml +260 game 7 @ toronto

Toronto is trash. Their rotation players can't score. Powell, ross, biyambo, Corey Joseph....none of these guys can make plays offensively ....I think this game is a coin flip and no way I am passing up these odds. No nba gambler would. Pacers have figured this team out. They shut them down in the second half in game 6. They're too big too athletic and too physical. Raptors will need a heroic effort from Lowry to win tonight because these other scrubs like Patterson and caroll are not reliable. Monte Ellis will have a big game and expect miles Turner to oubattle Patterson and biyambo....I trust Paul George in crunch time.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Did you just conclude toronto is trash today?

I give you credit you went for the ballsy play.

Good luck.

Ps. No hook on the 6. Have fun.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Good luck, but I can see this game looking like Game 2, with Raps clicking on all cylinders, playing as a team, and nailing jumpers and Val being rather dominant.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good luck

2% win games 7's on road right??

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    good luck

2% win games 7's on road right??
    Yes. They also had shq/kobe/magic

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

GL Goat

I am on the Raptors ML

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Did you just conclude toronto is trash today?

I give you credit you went for the ballsy play.

Good luck.

Ps. No hook on the 6. Have fun.
    No I've known they were frauds all year.... Team is an average roster at best. Indy isn't that good either but game is a coin flip . line movement doesn't mean anything in the playoffs, if it did youd be killing it right now because that's your bread and butter. You should know line movement is much more important during the reg season. When playoffs roll around it's all about the matchups.

Raps could easily win don't get me,wrong but -300 that's a joke.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

Paul george is the only player for indiana that looks like scoring all the others are average shooters on the indy team

slayer14

Going to need indy players to step it up here

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Pacers got game 7 experience

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pacers are hanging tough if this game stays close to Tor going to choke

slayer14

not taking advantage here indy of some easy shots being missed like that lay up

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Historically, at least since the 2002 season, road team in game seven are 9-30 SU and 14-25 ATS. Only one team was a fav during this span

Goat Milk

Damn I got greedy knew this was a coin flip game, should have taken the points. Indy did not play well at all and raptors played a good game and,barely won....shows u why I'm pounding Miami to beat them

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I had Pacers ml too. Tough beat for Toronto -6 backers. That was the correct play here.

Will be interesting to see the Heat/Raptors series price.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Toronto is trash. Their rotation players can't score. Powell, ross, biyambo, Corey Joseph....none of these guys can make plays offensively ....I think this game is a coin flip and no way I am passing up these odds. No nba gambler would. Pacers have figured this team out. They shut them down in the second half in game 6. They're too big too athletic and too physical. Raptors will need a heroic effort from Lowry to win tonight because these other scrubs like Patterson and caroll are not reliable. Monte Ellis will have a big game and expect miles Turner to oubattle Patterson and biyambo....I trust Paul George in crunch time.
    Lowry 5/14 FGs, 0/4 3s, 1/2 FTs

Very bad beat for Toronto backers considering they were covering the spread almost the entire game.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

pacers and the +6 were the pick.. this is a prime example of why you take the pts anytime you can.

jeep summit
    boom baby
    jeep summit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Raps where the pick. Until true colors where shown in front of the opponent giving them the slight whiff of blood which they pounced on. Was I the only one who saw the game ? Up close? U mm our dear friend Kyle has a jealousy problem Against home town Joseph. He showed it at the wrong time. he missed pass that was actually his fault due to misdirecting the play when Joseph passed it to his sweet spot for a 3. But Kyle knowing he was off let the ball sail out. No attempt. Then snuffed Corey turning away his head as if to put Corey on the hot seat for bad play. That was the last play Corey made if anyone noticed. Or last time he shot the ball. Again I must have dreamt this all. That was also the movement indy went on the run. No more point s by raps till Damar. Hmmmm mm not a good look at all. Tdot will need the refs to rebound and block shots for them cause they are done.

jeep summit
    boom baby
    jeep summit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Lowry got that Carmelo virus. Yeeeesh. Wish that on no one.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Powell and CoJo can for sure make plays offensively. I like Biyombo out there for the hustle as well. They need to bench Derozan.