7777KaL
    7777KaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6946

penetrate YOU CHARLOTTE.. WTF!!! Never saw this coming. I honestly thought it was going to be a close game, motherfuckers can't make a basket of their life depended on it. Charlotte is garbage team, don't get me wrong Miami is too but that Dragic cat is the only one playing for Miami..

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Sorry bud but Miami will be CAVS opponent eastern finals ! It's done son..

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16005

Dragic is destroying Walker. That has to feel good after the way it was going in games 3/4/6.

Hornets are a flaky team. Many of us on here bet them to win the SE. Every time it looked like they had a chance they would play like this.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Hornets are a team full of bench warmers. look at some of their main contributors. lin, lee, marvin williams, kaminski, cody zeller. none of those guys would even sniff playing time on the heat roster. enough said.

7777KaL

I honestly thought it was going to be a closer game since it was 6.5 spread. But damn, really 35+ . Smh. these clowns are garbage, they should of let the sixers play instead, they prob would of had more heart. I hope tonight isn't a repeat of this game on the Toronto vs Indiana game although I must admit I kinda want Indian to win just because Toronto is not a consistent team (my opinion)

IBetYou

Batum is a really good player when healthy. He's the only one of 'em that didn't look like a deer in headlights the first two games of the series -he's played in big games for the French NT.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by 7777KaL View Post
    I honestly thought it was going to be a closer game since it was 6.5 spread. But damn, really 35+ . Smh. these clowns are garbage, they should of let the sixers play instead, they prob would of had more heart. I hope tonight isn't a repeat of this game on the Toronto vs Indiana game although I must admit I kinda want Indian to win just because Toronto is not a consistent team (my opinion)
    Pacers have looked the better team 3 straight games. Home court is quite nice though in game 7s.

7777KaL

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Pacers have looked the better team 3 straight games. Home court is quite nice though in game 7s.
    You are totally right home court is prob gonna be a factor in game 7 but Pacers took game 1 and I think they can get the job done. I don't think DeRozan or Lowry will be able to compete with George or Hill. Like I said Toronto is another choke team. (My opinion, I'm nobody, I'm not a capper or an insider just a fan of NBA so don't go by what I say or pick, unless you guys feel the same way.