lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Thunder +6.5 tonight

They should cover. They need to show something tonight. Spurs have been off for a week. They should be out of rhythm a bit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

afraid of it

Spurs healthy and rested

City loves folding in big games

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    afraid of it

Spurs healthy and rested

City loves folding in big games
    It's game 1 jj.

jjgold

every game is big in playoffs

Not sold on Durant anymore as a big timer

Just a wild jump shooter..afraid to do work inside, afraid to rebound

Spurs could put on A CLINIC

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Might as well bet the ML. If Spurs win they cover.

lego3882
    lego3882's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Laker is the worst. Has he ever won a bet or bet something that wasn't a stupid bet at a bad number?

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

gl lb...passing on this game..lean over.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

bench and defense too strong on SA.
    OKC lacks depth.

jjgold

I cannot see it being a close game

Aye Kay
    Aye Kay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

call me crazy but im on thunder +6.5

jjgold

Kay your a half of nut to take them

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

nder under under Thunder goona show that they can play som D the first game

lakerboy

Thunder need to have a good showing here. I'm not convinced this spurs team is that great.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Thunder need to have a good showing here. I'm not convinced this spurs team is that great.
    What no one talks about is how much they struggled in the last month or so of the season. Sure they won a lot, but it was a grind for them. I still think the key is Tony Parker, the Spurs go as far as he will take them. As good as Leonard is, I think the offense runs best through Parker than isolating Kawhi.

Gl lb.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Tough to bet against the Spurs in these playoffs at home unless they are playing a healthy Warriors team.. Will the Spurs cover the points that is the question going into this game with OKC?

It's a pass or a "pay a lot to win a little" with the Spurs ML me tinks...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    What no one talks about is how much they struggled in the last month or so of the season. Sure they won a lot, but it was a grind for them. I still think the key is Tony Parker, the Spurs go as far as he will take them. As good as Leonard is, I think the offense runs best through Parker than isolating Kawhi.

Gl lb.
    Thanks krit. Parker is washed up. He will get abused.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

if Durant was playing at a MVP level OKC could squeak out this series. But Durant has NEVER shown is ready for the big stage

dude folds like a lawn chair every time especially to Lebron

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Might as well bet the ML. If Spurs win they cover.
    I've always been curious to know why Vegas/NBA allows this to happen all the time? Very seldom does a dog cover the spread and lose the ML.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    if Durant was playing at a MVP level OKC could squeak out this series. But Durant has NEVER shown is ready for the big stage

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Durant averaged 30+ a game I think against Lebron in the finals? It was westbrook and harden that both got bitch made by D Wade. Durant is prime time, impossible to guard.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post

Gl lb.
    The offense runs through Leonard and Aldridge.

Goat Milk

It's easily the best Spurs team ever assembled. You're gonna find out why Lamarcus aldridge is the best big man (or 2nd best after cousins) in basketball after these playoffs. This team is stacked to the max. Big 3 can still dominate games when they want, Leonard is Leonard, top 6 player in the league. Lamarcus top 10.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bingo!! Besides that the Spurs are a strong defensive team that really plays together as a unit.. OKC as a team really hasn't played together this year, it's all strong one on one play with Westbrook and Durant and that's where the team chemistry stops..

Spurs might sweep them.. I'm thinking OKC gets housed in this series as crazy as that sounds..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Durant averaged 30+ a game I think against Lebron in the finals? It was westbrook and harden that both got bitch made by D Wade. Durant is prime time, impossible to guard.
    Speaking of D Wade he really went off last night refusing to go fishing.. I was impressed!! That boy still has game when the money is on the table.. I have a decent sized series bet with the Heat and I thought the Heat and my bet might be done going into that game last night.. Not the case now..

Love game 7's!!! Win or go home..

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

on okc ML myself

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    It's easily the best Spurs team ever assembled. You're gonna find out why Lamarcus aldridge is the best big man (or 2nd best after cousins) in basketball after these playoffs. This team is stacked to the max. Big 3 can still dominate games when they want, Leonard is Leonard, top 6 player in the league. Lamarcus top 10.
    Well they better win the title. Books have not liked them all year.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i'm going with the spurs being rusty angle from the long layoff and taking okc +3.5 first half.

let's face it, spurs looked dominant and most will think they'll steamroll all over okc but memphis wasn't even a playoff team.

besides zach randolph, rest of the starters were bench players for any other team.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Spurs backcourt has major issues. Parker is painful to watch.. can't shoot or get by anyone, slow as molasses, can't defend. Mills is very hit or miss as a backup. Green has been terrible all year shooting the ball, but at least defends well. Martin was a good pickup and should be playing equal minutes to Green. Ginobili shouldn't play more than 10 mins max per game.

lakerboy

Spurs are a name. This is Durant and Westbrooks last go. Is san an really as good as their record?

BeerBottlez
    BeerBottlez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Some arguable points here but I'm putting much stock in the Spurs layoff comments The Spurs last game was on Sunday and Thunder last game was Monday, so only a day difference.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Spurs are a name. This is Durant and Westbrooks last go. Is san an really as good as their record?
    they're pretty good

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    Spurs backcourt has major issues. Parker is painful to watch.. can't shoot or get by anyone, slow as molasses, can't defend. Mills is very hit or miss as a backup. Green has been terrible all year shooting the ball, but at least defends well. Martin was a good pickup and should be playing equal minutes to Green. Ginobili shouldn't play more than 10 mins max per game.
    This is a bad analysis. Ginobli is going to abuse the Thunder in this series for 20+ minutes night. Parker can still blow by 50% of pgs in the nba. They don't need him to, but he can. Patty Mills is one of the best backup pgs in the nba. Green and Kevin Martin are both below average players.

Goat Milk

They're the best team in the NBA, trust me. THem and the warriors are miles ahead of everyone. Thunder are good but I can't see them beating the spurs 4 times.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bingo!! Besides that the Spurs are a strong defensive team that really plays together as a unit.. OKC as a team really hasn't played together this year, it's all strong one on one play with Westbrook and Durant and that's where the team chemistry stops..

Spurs might sweep them.. I'm thinking OKC gets housed in this series as crazy as that sounds..
    Sweep?? Probably less than 2% chance that happens. OKC is definitely good enough to challenge the Spurs. Westbrook is almost unguardable, but actually Kanter is the key. Literally a different team since he started beasting...

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Kawhi keeps Durant in check. Russ going to have to beast just to keep it close. This is why I can't take you seriously LB. Spurs are just a name? 5 rings and all they did was get better upgrading old man riverwalk to LMA. And they also may be the best home court team in the NBA

1234 Last