louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

lol cavs narrative grows stronger

deadspin.com/the-playoffs-are-shaping-up-nicely-for-the-cavs-huh-1773141139

and they just look better and better - and the sheep dont want that real milk

louielouie

also peace to my homie frograngers - chris pauls broken hand is part of the script magnetic jerseys explains it all

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

do you just do this every year, so that if they win, you can say "i told you so"? And if they dont win, you will just disappear.. 100%

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    do you just do this every year, so that if they win, you can say "i told you so"? And if they dont win, you will just disappear.. 100%
    That's his MO. Just dying to get some recognition and attention in life. If no one responds, he starts a new thread. Really sad and pathetic.

louielouie

Sad and pathetic is Celtics and Warriors fans like you two -- iloseagain with a name like that and a $3 bet a game bankroll don't go shooting your mouth at big shots big money like me

louielouie

Been on this forum 4 years and 3 of the 4 years called out the winner before the season even began -- NBA is predictable and that is how you make money on it PREDICTING THE FUTURE -- and this year not only have I locked it up only one round into the playoffs -- I got this one nailed before the year even began -- just say thank you louie I appreciate your help louie and how do you do it louie

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Who will cry bigger crocodile tears when the Spurs sweep their way to another title: LeLouie or LeBron?

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Been on this forum 4 years and 3 of the 4 years called out the winner before the season even began -- NBA is predictable and that is how you make money on it PREDICTING THE FUTURE -- and this year not only have I locked it up only one round into the playoffs -- I got this one nailed before the year even began -- just say thank you louie I appreciate your help louie and how do you do it louie
    lol dude you can make fun of the amount i bet on games, but you are an attention seeking little twat who never shuts up.. Id rather be me than you, thats for sure... Get some friends and then you can talk to actual people instead of random people on the internet that you feel the need to make a new thread every single time someone wins a game and you relate it to the cavs somehow.. No one cares.. Obviously theres no one you can talk to in real life so you have to share every single thought on here.

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I call BS ^. You don't know what winning or big money is. Like I said, the village idiot craving attention. Just change your name to loserloser already.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: iloseagain

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

things certainly ARE getting interesting... i must say

louielouie

Exactly ratzz cavs dynasty begins and still the sheeple lament that king James reigns - we are witnessing the goat perhaps of any pro sport at his peak operating like motzart and people are watching broken mighty mouses play crap jazz like a second rate beatles
    Last edited by louielouie; 04-27-16 at 01:59 AM.

Ratzz

Exactly ratzz cavs dynasty begins and still the sheeple lament that kin James reigns
    lol.. rock on baybah!

louielouie

It is literally every sports site now starting to promote the story

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...-the-playoffs/

So cool and even cooler I called this narrative from day one and how it would grow - I literally told everyone how this playoffs would happen and have been 100 percent perfect

iloseagain

Yea too bad the spurs are 100% healthy and u act like they don't exist you clown. No chance the cavs beat the spurs.. Will look exactly like the last time lebrons team got smoked by the spurs just like they did in 13-14. Lost by like 17+ in every game they lost and lebron disappeared like he always does in the finals.. They lost by 17, 19, 21, and 15 good showing lebron
    Last edited by iloseagain; 04-27-16 at 05:53 AM.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Yea too bad the spurs are 100% healthy and u act like they don't exist you clown. No chance the cavs beat the spurs.. Will look exactly like the last time lebrons team got smoked by the spurs just like they did in 13-14. Lost by like 17+ in every game they lost and lebron disappeared like he always does in the finals.. They lost by 17, 19, 21, and 15 good showing lebron
    Cavs split with the Spurs this season

lost by 4 in SA
    and won by 14 in CLE

Love can contain Aldridge and beat him in Rebounds..
    Irving can contain and outscore Parker (slower, older)
    and LeBron can handle Leonard

Ginobili is much more flat, Thompson is significantly stronger than Duncan

this is by no means a slam dunk for SA

look at the boxscores for the two games this season

louielouie

if the script im reading is correct tgen the thunder will beat the spurs in 7

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

You do realize that the Spurs have lost game 7 at home ONCE in the Duncan/Pop era? To the Mavs no less, a rivalry where proximity practically eliminates any home court advantage.

Fact: The Spurs went 40-1 at home this year.
    Fact: The Spurs set a franchise record for wins, while resting everyone.
    Fact: The Spurs are 11-5 against the Queen in the finals (12-3 if not for Ray Allen).

The real "narrative" here is your fantasy booking the only scenario in which the Cavs can win a title. Let me write a new narrative for you:

Spurs in 5 over OKC
    Spurs in 6 over GSW
    Spurs in 4 over the East

iloseagain

I don't give a shit about the boxscores in a meaningless regular season game haha wow.. How bout u take a look at how lebron disappears in the playoffs.. How did he do against the spurs when they lost 4-1 on the heat??? Yea, terrible