Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

I did not play anything tonight , but Refs give it to TOR !!!

I have never enjoyed a game like this since Boston come-back 2 days ago over Hawks

but why Refs give it to TOR ?? last basket should be calculated even if it is not , many fouls were called against Pacers as a fixing system

I hate that TOR win because they are losers and do not deserve to take this series

I had no business in this game but Pacers ML is the play next match ??? right ???

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

i was saying that as it was happening. looked rigged to me

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

If anyone rigged it was Indiana, who were snipers for 3Qs and then could not hit a barn door for almost 10 minutes. Glad they lost outright by mere 3, I am sure they would have screwed my handicap bet in OT.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

pretty bad way to "rig" a game. and as noted, it would have been the refs (relying on the pacer missing by a 10th of a second) and the pacers rigging the game ...... ball didn't seem to be out of his hand when the game clock (NOT the canadian TV clock - i fell for that yet again) hit zero.

would they ever check that timekeeper started the clock at an appropriate time? cause if TV clock showed 0.3 or 0.4 seconds left then i would have thought that there was time left. and i thought TV clock started a teeny bit late so arguably there should have been time left.

p.s. i am a raptors fan. just calling it as i see it................. also, was there ever a good angle as to who the ball went off with 2.5 seconds left? leo rautins, the raptors announcer, seemed to think - not high confidence - it went off ellis but then he and devlin seemed to change their mind very fast with another angle (which i didn't really catch)

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Did you guys watch the game? Pacers were ahead pretty much the first 3 qtrs. and collapsed in 4th qtr. stuckey missed a lot of shots 1-10 fg, 0-2 ft. and pacers only scored 9pts!!! in 4th qtr.. they deserve the L
    Come on man! 9pts in 12mins. and you expect them to win???

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaPhU View Post
    Did you guys watch the game? Pacers were ahead pretty much the first 3 qtrs. and collapsed in 4th qtr. stuckey missed a lot of shots 1-10 fg, 0-2 ft. and pacers only scored 9pts!!! in 4th qtr.. they deserve the L
    Come on man! 9pts in 12mins. and you expect them to win???
    man Iam happy they lost because I will be on them next match , just feeling bad because It looked strange from Refs side !!!

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

I had Pacers ML. Took it in game i the first quarter early. They lead for the whole game then scores 2 points in the 4th until 2 minutes and 34 seconds. Idiot Vogel kept George on the bench and the rest of the team couldn't hit a jumper. Wasn't fixed, they deserved to lose.