louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Yeah DUB you got lucky -- Jazz at least would have tried -- the talk back here by Rockets lifers sums up my feelings

http://www.thedreamshake.com/2016/4/...read-curry-out

I wish more people would call out Harden as the cancer he is -- you can LOCK up him never making a finals or winning anything of note -- he is a jessica alba friendship away from becoming fat baron davis 2.0 -- one good playoffs and one "BET" nominated "MVP" away from irrelevancy and a kardashian satan baby -- seriously though where is the "beardman" dude with the Harden avatar that was talking trash earlier -- I need his avatar name on "the dream shake" so I can laugh at him in a home of comfort

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Diamondbacks tied ilose -- if you got +1000 you should hedge dude -- make some money tonight!!

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    I was so glad when the Rockets stole the 8th spot, the Jazz would've been a much tougher match up cause they like...try.
    haha for real man. I hear ya. I actually thought the rockets would be able to possibly pull this one out.. I didnt really think they would win, but when it got to 88-85, i was like geez, the tables are turning big time and the warriors were starting to look like houston for a little bit.. The houston went full on houston and did what they do.. They just have ZERO offense. Its insane. Their coach is awful if thats how he wants them to play. They didnt get the ball down low one time the whole game.. Did dwight even get an offensive touch besides an offensive rebound? Im not sure if he did. They play 1 on 1 bball and jack up 3s all game. They had the game in their hands and they let it slip away with their shit offense. Shooting contested 3s and jumpers with 16 seconds on the shot clock. The only chance they had of winning that game was slowing it down and running an actual offense, but they clearly dont see that. They were content with being within 3 points and prob considered that a victory in itself. Did you see when Green spun off harden for a dunk and harden literally didnt move? THAT is the guy that the "players voted MVP"?

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Diamondbacks tied ilose -- if you got +1000 you should hedge dude -- make some money tonight!!
    they dont have the live lines up now ........... wow wtf

iloseagain

i actually forgot i could have done that because i havent had live betting until this week.. it slipped my mind completely. i prob coulda hedged when they tied it 6-6, but i completely forgot. not used to being able to live bet. And now they just dont even have it offered

iloseagain

guess im riding it out... maybe if they get out of this bot 9 they will offer it? Ill be lucky to get out of the 9th with dbags bullpen though

i also have dbags +3.5 +120 (when i took the +1000) and dbags +130

iloseagain

there we go.. im in.. it was +1075 actually

2.5x to win 12.75x on dbags
    1x to win 1.2x on +3.5

6.2x to win 5x on SF

iloseagain

now im gona hope zona gets 1 or 2 guys on and gives me + money on sf and ill throw another 1 or 2x on sf

thanks for reminding me i could do that man.. I would have been sitting here sweating it out instead

iloseagain

damnit now i wish i left my bet alone

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Damn Ilose that was a hard decision! But I would've hedge too

First 12