Sixla
    Faith, Focus, Finish
    Sixla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9863

Experience key factor in South Beach opener

They had the same record and split season series. Pretty evenly matched squads. We all know the Playoff are another animal. Im thinking the Heat make a statement game 1 to remind everyone even without LeBron they are still NBA Champion "Heat".

Fans show up HUGE in Miami when it comes playoff time and this crazy crowd gonna give Wade and the boys an adrenaline shot.

Wade has 152 Playoff games under his belt, the entire Hornets roster has 123. This will be Spo's 100th playoff game and even though a great coach in Clifford its his FIRST.

Another nugget I love is the Heat have the best increase in OffRtg since the All Star break. Yes they are missing Bosh and his experience and game changing ability but they have been battle tested they are doing well without him.

I got Heat winning the series already at -150 and look for Heat to make an "experienced" statement and cover the -4.5 Game 1

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Yep, favorite play of the day.

Joe Johnson a big reason for that offensive increase, dudes been a beast since joining Miami.

I'm a little concerned about Heat lack of size down low, outside of Whiteside McRoberts the only 6'10+ player on the squad vs Hornets who have Zeller, Hans, Kaminsky & Al Jeff but I agree about the experience. Wade gonna leave it all out there as he always does and put them on his back.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

I think they win tonight, but I think the experience is a wash. So Wade has 152 playoff games under his belt... does that make him better prepared than someone with 50 games under their belt?

Coach Clifford HAS been in the playoff as a HC, two years ago. Even before that he was the lead assistant on that Magic team that went through battles with the Celtics, and to the finals -he's pretty much seen it all. K.Walker was the lead man on that team two years ago (still is). Batum has been in playoff wars with the Blazers and his national team -big games. M.Williams & C.Lee are playoff tested vets.

Sixla
    Faith, Focus, Finish

You're right. I meant to say looking for his first playoff win. To answer your question, "yes" Wade does play better than the guy with 50. Sit back and watch him perform eloquently today. His calmness and poise factor will be higher.

Sixla
    Faith, Focus, Finish

Hornets already shook!