swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Kobe's attitude this year

Curious what others think. He seemed so nice and calm in every post game interview.......almost too nice. Do you guys think it was all fake. Like he knows his perception is an asshole. So he tried his hardest to try and make everyone think he's this really great guy on his way out. I didn't buy it.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

I just think he opened up a bit more to enjoy it. No secret the team sucks, so the wins would be few and far between, why not just enjoy playing?

Different but somewhat comparable, Derek Jeter opened up more to the media in his final year. He was always straight and to the point. He seemed more relaxed his final year too.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by swamijoe View Post
    Curious what others think. He seemed so nice and calm in every post game interview.......almost too nice. Do you guys think it was all fake. Like he knows his perception is an asshole. So he tried his hardest to try and make everyone think he's this really great guy on his way out. I didn't buy it.
    Fake? Dont know but calculated? 100%. His new goal is to market his brand. After he he said Mamba Out! He was selling Mambo Out T-shirts on his website. He wants to be like Mike and sell his sneaker forever. Thats harder to do when everyones calling you an asshole or remembering his legal stuff or pretty much anything involving Shaq.