gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    also your golden shower fake worriers already an injiry into irrelevancy
    thankfully warriors are the deepest team in the league and even if curry is out, they will still have the best shooter on the floor vs any team YOU CLOWN. CAVS ARE GARBAGE AND YOU ARE TOO BRO

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Lol Cavs losing to an 8 seed at home.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Louie, check in, lol stop crying in the corner.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Lol Cavs losing to an 8 seed at home.
    Maybe my Pistons in 6 joke had some value. No chance the Cavs win a title, this team would be 5th best in the west.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lue is stupid

is not even getting Frye going..

trust me.. with the Big 3 starting and Frye not being used correctly.. they are going nowhere
    they are STRUGGLING BIG TIME with an 8-Seed

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Lue is stupid

is not even getting Frye going..

trust me.. with the Big 3 starting and Frye not being used correctly.. they are going nowhere
    they are STRUGGLING BIG TIME with an 8-Seed
    Nobody would trust you with your fanboyism, lol Cavs are trash, deal with it. Cavs without lebron is Lakers level, fact. They were actually a better team without love and Irving in the playoffs last year because they played great defense, now its just a bunch of choke artist and a joke of a team.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    Nobody would trust you with your fanboyism, lol Cavs are trash, deal with it. Cavs without lebron is Lakers level, fact. They were actually a better team without love and Irving in the playoffs last year because they played great defense, now its just a bunch of choke artist and a joke of a team.
    i have said it 1000 times.. when the Cavs start the BIG 3 they are indeed trash..
    their roles overlap.. too many cooks in the kitchen at once.. nothing gets done

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Too many cooks in kitchen? Ratzz dumb as ever and way off point as usual. (Magic, Worthy, Kareem), (Michael, Scottie, Rodman), (Garnett, Allen, Pierce), (Bron, Wade , Bosh) , (Parker, Duncan , Obe1 Gino) list of big 3's goes on forever that won titles. In fact it's very common and a must in nba because nobody has ever won it by themselves ask Iverson and Bron. Not a matter of too many cooks just a matter of fact these guys cannot play together and get on same page. As I've said before if Cavs don't win this year Lbj gonna stab that city in heart again and walk. Bron/KD in Wash anyone? Just a possibility and something to consider a Bron/KD marriage somewhere.

gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

pistons ml game 2

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I wouldn't touch Pistons in gm 2. Are Cavs a great "team" no I wouldn't go that far. But certainly good enough to get the msg today. The Pist-Ons may steal 1 in this series but probably be in gm 3 or 4 most likely if they do. Cavs/Heat gonna be an interesting series!

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Too many cooks in kitchen? Ratzz dumb as ever and way off point as usual. (Magic, Worthy, Kareem), (Michael, Scottie, Rodman), (Garnett, Allen, Pierce), (Bron, Wade , Bosh) , (Parker, Duncan , Obe1 Gino) list of big 3's goes on forever that won titles. In fact it's very common and a must in nba because nobody has ever won it by themselves ask Iverson and Bron. Not a matter of too many cooks just a matter of fact these guys cannot play together and get on same page. As I've said before if Cavs don't win this year Lbj gonna stab that city in heart again and walk. Bron/KD in Wash anyone? Just a possibility and something to consider a Bron/KD marriage somewhere.
    yeah.. your little rebuttal does not hold up at all... and your observation in this is 1-dimensional (as usual)

Observe that LeBron is not the PG but has the most Assists.. because LBJ can play ANY position, that's what creates the overlap which ends up being problematic. All the examples that you cited above are instances where there is little or no overlap and roles are distinct and clear.

When Irving and LeBron are both on the floor, LeBron is the better PG even though that is not his natural position due to his size. Irving does best when he does not have to ignore 2 great players. Where he can just dribble and weave his way to the basket through traffic.. he seems to do that best, when LeBron and Love are not there..

if that is when he does that best, better to have Loves and LBJ resting so they are full steam to decrease their minutes and extend their energy. This dynamic creates two totally different styles of play that would be a defensive nightmare for opponents. Lue will eventually figure it out. When he does i will copy and paste this and PM you with it, to remind you how 1D your game is

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Did Bron not lead Miami and every team he's ever been on in assists? He is not your typical #3 and never has been. Always been leading scorer and best facilitator on his squad he was playing for.He could play any position in Miami as well but won 2 titles. This team is not on same page , never has been , never will be. Kyrie is young and Bron came back stealing his team, Love not willing to adapt like Bosh did , and nobody on same page here. Again you have nothing Ratboy and I'm sorry I have to bury your stupid fukking ass every time you type on this forum. Yes it's getting old for me to but you are a joke son and this whole forum knows it

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Again YOUR quote dumbass. "Too many cooks in kitchen at once ...nothing gets done". Yes my little rebuttal completely squashed that theory. I named numerous hof's on same squad with multiple rings. Come at me again kid I dare ya! Lol joking with the tough guy internet talk none needed when I squash you like a bug already with knowledge

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Only coach rattz would say Love needs to be benched even AFTER he posts these stats... 28 pts 13 rebs 4x 3 pters and only 2 TO. BUT WAIT IT GETS WORSE. Isnt this Loves only SECOND playoff game!?!?!? Jesus christ you cant make this shit up.. SOMEONE BETTER WAKE LUE UP AND GET FRIES OUT THERE FAST!!!!1

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Git we get it Love and Kyrie have tons of individual talent and great #'s guys in their own ways. Unfortunately both more the Rudy Gay or Melo type that will always just post great individual #'s but never get rings and not makeup of champion caliber players. Bron deserves better and he will go fishing in off season for better killers. I think KD could be that guy , he's certainly title hungry, friends with Bron, and both gonna be free for new deals this summer.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

hehe dukies already making excuses lol
    am i? Do you know how to read you ignorant fu.ck?

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15224797/nba-playoffs-stan-van-gundy-says-refs-biased-lebron-james-backtracks

best part is this will only get better as playoffs progess - THIS IS THE KINGS YEAR

louielouie

CAVS WIN THE EAST - CAVS WIN IT ALL -- LOL never been an easier season than this

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by gressyville View Post
    pistons ml game 2
    Nah. Cavs will bring the hammer down in game 2, as Detroit won't shoot above 50% from behind the arc again.

The Pistons have a great shot to catch Cleveland sleeping in game 3 though.

louielouie

The lines have shifted... let's see what has happened (logs into 5dimes) -- oh the Cavs are now

-700 TO WIN THE EAST (close to the -1000 I predicted 5 months ago when they got to this round)

And let's see Cavs are now

+220 to win it all -- 2nd most favored team and if you got the +530 when I posted and you have no balls to follow the NBA script this year you could hedge out and guarantee money before the Cavs even make the finals

SO I HELPED THE FORUM OUT with a bet that took 8 games and 0 losses to get to. You can thank me whenever you like.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

The lines have shifted... let's see what has happened (logs into 5dimes) -- oh the Cavs are now

-700 TO WIN THE EAST (close to the -1000 I predicted 5 months ago when they got to this round)

And let's see Cavs are now

+220 to win it all -- 2nd most favored team and if you got the +530 when I posted and you have no balls to follow the NBA script this year you could hedge out and guarantee money before the Cavs even make the finals

SO I HELPED THE FORUM OUT with a bet that took 8 games and 0 losses to get to. You can thank me whenever you like.
    man you are sharp .. but the old way you used to act made many ignore you .. you are one of the best here so keep up the good work

First 123