KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20322

Which Teams Are Actually Trying Today?

Help me out here. I'd probably be best off not even looking at today's games and waiting for playoffs but I doubt that happens. Which games are meaningful and which teams are trying? As of now I have this: Portland, Houston, Utah (if Houston loses), Kobe, Atlanta, Boston, Miami, Charlotte. Is that right? I'm not so sure on the Eastern teams as it is so jumbled. Do Pacers, Pistons, Mavs need to win anything?

Miami vs Boston looks like it has pretty big implications. From what I understand, Miami can clinch #3 seed with a win. Boston can clinch homecourt and #4 seed if they win today and ATL takes care of business against Wiz.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Dallas should easily beat San Antonio. Waiting a little longer, but they should roll tonight

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13098

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Help me out here. I'd probably be best off not even looking at today's games and waiting for playoffs but I doubt that happens. Which games are meaningful and which teams are trying? As of now I have this: Portland, Houston, Utah (if Houston loses), Kobe, Atlanta, Boston, Miami, Charlotte. Is that right? I'm not so sure on the Eastern teams as it is so jumbled. Do Pacers, Pistons, Mavs need to win anything?

Miami vs Boston looks like it has pretty big implications. From what I understand, Miami can clinch #3 seed with a win. Boston can clinch homecourt and #4 seed if they win today and ATL takes care of business against Wiz.
    Detroit is locked in the 8 hole, and playing Cleveland, how ironic. They have nothing to gain and doubt they play anybody at all, why bother. The other teams you mentioned, I think the Celtics have the most to gain with a win. Utah, well as you pointed out, it might be a moot point by game time.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

If I was betting today I'd take Celtics kings Clipshow

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Id take totals only. Too risky for picking teams imo.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Mavs can climb up to 5 if they win and Portland loses, or could fall to 7 if they lose and Memphis wins. So in all likelihood they are locked into #6, but they will try to win just in case there's an upset in one of those games.

Detroit and Indiana are locked in, actually I'm surprised nobody has series lines on Raptors/Pacers or Pistons/Cavs yet.

Other than that, you pretty much mentioned all the games with meaning.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Id take totals only. Too risky for picking teams imo.
    i second that. atleast wait till the 1st round of playoffs.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Mavs can climb up to 5 if they win and Portland loses, or could fall to 7 if they lose and Memphis wins. So in all likelihood they are locked into #6, but they will try to win just in case there's an upset in one of those games.

Detroit and Indiana are locked in, actually I'm surprised nobody has series lines on Raptors/Pacers or Pistons/Cavs yet.

Other than that, you pretty much mentioned all the games with meaning.
    I knew I could count on you! Thanks. Seems like the only real competitive game that has two teams trying will be the Boston game. I'm going to do my best to stay away from NBA today.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13098

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT;25572885[B
    ]I knew I could count on you[/B]! Thanks. Seems like the only real competitive game that has two teams trying will be the Boston game. I'm going to do my best to stay away from NBA today.
    Sounds familiar.

KRIT

Here are playoff scenarios for the Boston game.